× General discussion

TECHNICAL UPDATES

1 month 3 days ago #13798 by Martin Hill
Just a question, with the latest vertical crypto. Frega news crypto. How come it only showing Nanos and pictos and not Crypto's?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiwianne

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 month 3 days ago - 1 month 3 days ago #13796 by Anita:Technical Support
Hi Everyone

If anyone is having issues subscribing to the Plan or topping up their Plan Account please let us know.

P.S If you are also receiving a message to top up the Plan to share the link this is an error and will be addressed shorlty.

Thank You :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiwianne, Robert, Charmaine1

1 month 3 days ago #13794 by Anita:Technical Support
Apologies Robyn i did respond to this, not sure why it did not come through. This has been noted.

1 month 4 days ago - 1 month 4 days ago #13754 by Robyn Lockhart
FREGA CRYPTO

TRADING PLATFORM

Open Orders

RE: Anita We now have the Open Orders Tab up. This gives you the ability to view and cancel all open orders.

I am loving this feature but on the second or third time of thinking I made a mistake I would like the most recent trade listed at the top instead of the bottom please It can take a while to scroll down if puter/connection is slow and/or there are lots of open trades (as i have) and it could cost me a stupid mistake. I know its not that urgent but surely an easy enough fix to display in the opposite order please?

Please and thanks in advance. You are an awesome team; much love and many blessings to you all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller, Kiwianne, Deb Deb

1 month 1 week ago - 1 month 1 week ago #13625 by Anita:Technical Support
WEEKLY UPDATE AND PROGRESS REPORT 14/04/2018

File Attachment:

File Name: TechnicalU...2018.pdf
File Size:994 KB

FREGA CRYPTO

TRADING PLATFORM

Open Orders

We now have the Open Orders Tab up. This gives you the ability to view and cancel all open orders.

We mentioned last week that when making Token Purchases that you could transfer funds to the derived Value GBP Account or You could choose to do nothing in that we had automated the Token purchase process to first look at the GBP amount in the Derived Value Account and if there were not enough funds in the GBP Derived Value Account the system would look at the overall balance in all of the currencies in the Derived Value Account and it would make the transfer to GBP or that If there were not enough funds in the Derived Value Account it would look at the GBP total in the Frega Account and it would auto transfer the funds to the Derived Value Account.

Currently the system is not doing the auto transfer so when making Token purchases you will need to make sure that you have enough funds in your GBP Derived Value Account.

Additional Vertical

The FregaNews Crypto Token vertical will be added on Monday/Tuesday.

Underpin of Crypto Tokens

We have completed the specifications for the underpin flows for FregaCrypto/FregaP2P/FregaPOS/FregaGDPR/FregaNews
We will start coding for this next week.
This will also include the release of the ‘Distributed Earnings’ Table on the Crypto Tokens Screen. This will include the number of tokens in issue, what percentage you own, the distributed earnings and your share of those earnings.

Trading of Syndicate Units

The Trading of Syndicate Units will use the same code and processes used to trade Crypto Tokens with Syndicate Units traded as Units/Nano’s and Picto’s with 10 million Nano's = 1 Unit and 10 000 Picto's = 1 Nano.

We will be adding a Syndicate Trading Platform in the near future (We have started specking for this).

We will also continue to perfect the Crypto Trading Platform.

GDPR/KYC

We have put up the GDPR Screens and will stat working on the various data sources, pulling through the data as required to meet the regulatory requirements.

Where a Customer is logged into a particular business that is a Member of the Frega Eco-system and using the GDPR compliance App, when they click on the GDPR icon the Frega GDRP screen will come up with a Tab at the bottom to go to a screen that shows what data the business has collected on the Customer.

LOST PASSWORD

We are currently working on the lost Password functionality and you will soon see the ability to request your password. Once requested you will be sent an email with a link to reset your password.

FREGA STATEMENTS

We are also currently working on the Frega Statements whereby you will be able to view all past transactions.
This will include the ability to extract reports on the different currencies and different periods as Members will need this for their tax returns.

Thanks Everyone

Regards

Your Technical Support Team
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela, Kiwianne, Viv Hill, Robert, Charmaine1

1 month 1 week ago #13561 by Anita:Technical Support
Hi Everyone, NB. Apologies. Currently for the Token Purchases.The System is only checking the GBP total in the Derived Value Account. We will advise when the overall balances are being looked at as per last weeks Technical Update.

Thank You
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller, Angela, Kiwianne, Deb Deb, Robyn Lockhart, Robert, Charmaine1

1 month 2 weeks ago - 1 month 2 weeks ago #13233 by Anita:Technical Support
WEEKLY UPDATE AND PROGRESS REPORT 7/04/2018

File Attachment:

File Name: WeeklyTech...2018.pdf
File Size:740 KB

FREGA CRYPTO

Trading Platform

We have spent a lot of time fine tuning the Trading Platform over the past two weeks.

We have added an expiry date to the Token trades and they have been set to expire within 2 weeks.

We have removed the Pictos from trading until the trading prices normalise.

We have Coded the Nanos so that they can only be traded one decimal point above and one decimal point below the current market price of £0.000,0001 which percentage wise gives trading movement 1000% above and below the current market price.

NB: The 1000% is worked out by £0.000,0001 (normal price) x 1000% = £0.000,0010 which makes the Crypto due to that trade worth £10 which is 1000% more than £1 Same goes for £0.000,0001 (normal Nano price) ÷ 1000% = £0.000,0010 which makes the Crypto due to that trade worth £0.1 which is 1000% less than £1 These figures are based on £1 per Crypto and will start changing as the market moves.

We have added FAQ’s to all Token Statement Pages.

We have changed the purchasing of Tokens to be paid out of the Derived Value Account.

We have added a Feature where you can now transfer funds from your Frega Account to the Derived Value Account. Also you can now do Foreign Exchange Transfers within the Derived Value Account.

This is done by Logging in to : www.frega.co.uk

Select Account to transfer from:
You will Select Currency
All available Currencies with a positive balance will display
Select Amount
To Currency > Select Currency > GBP
Submit

OR

You can choose to do nothing in that we have automated the Token purchase process to first look at the GBP amount in the Derived Value Account, if there are not enough funds in the GBP Derived Value Account the system will look at the overall balance in all of the currencies in the Derived Value Account and it will make the transfer to GBP, this will incur a 3% Foreign Exchange fee for each currency converted (We will update the FAQ’s to make sure this is clear) . If there are not enough funds in the Derived Value Account it will look at the GBP total in the Frega Account and it will auto transfer the funds to the Derived Value Account. If there are not enough funds in GBP in the Frega Account to make the transaction it will look at the overall balance in all currencies in the Frega Account and if there are enough funds to make the purchase it will do a Foreign Exchange transfer to GBP. This will incur a 3% foreign exchange charge on each currency transferred. (You can see here why an investment in the Foreign Exchange Syndicate would have been advantageous) The funds will then be transferred to the Derived Value Account to make the Token purchase. If the funds are not available in any of the Accounts you will be taken to the deposit screen and you will be prompted to Top Up to add the funds you need to make the trade.

SOMETHING2TRADE

We have also continued coding the trading platform and enhancements have been made to the Purchase History and Sales Management Processes.

You will now see new features that are in various stages of development, such as the ability to:

Accept Payments
Complete Orders.
Mark Orders as Paid.
Mark Orders as Dispatched

At this stage please do not report any issues in regards to the functionality. We are updating the code consistently and we will let you know when this is ready for testing. There is a lot more functionality to be added over the next few weeks.

RESOLVED TASKS

Enquiry item

We previously reported an issue with the incorrect wording showing on the Enquiry item PopUp. This has now been resolved.

NB: The Pdf will be uploaded later this afternoon

Thanks Everyone

Regards

Your Technical Support Team
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller, Angela, Robert, Charmaine1

1 month 2 weeks ago #13013 by Carol Johnson

wayne kemp wrote:

Carol Johnson wrote: Just wondering why I can't transfer NZ$ only the foreign currencies in my Frega account to the Derivitive account? The drop down list of currencies doesn't include the NZ$ amount.

"On your Frega Statement at the top you will see a Transfer Funds Button, click on it and select Frega eMoney Account in the From slot then in the to Account select the Derived Value Account."

hi carol thats because you probably dont have any new zealand currency have a look in your statement next to NZ .you can tranfer the other ones that have money . But if you want to convert the other currencies that have money in them to NZ dollars ,go to foreign exchange on the left and you can transfer money into NZ dollars .

Thanks Anita, Wayne, and Steve. I had a light bulb moment before seeing your answers, and yes it is because the NZ$ is a little depleted right now due to my share buying frenzy in recent days. Thanks guys and gal!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Kevinrealstewbiz

1 month 2 weeks ago #12939 by Prosperitywithpurpose

Carol Johnson wrote: Just wondering why I can't transfer NZ$ only the foreign currencies in my Frega account to the Derivitive account? The drop down list of currencies doesn't include the NZ$ amount.

"On your Frega Statement at the top you will see a Transfer Funds Button, click on it and select Frega eMoney Account in the From slot then in the to Account select the Derived Value Account."

Are you sure you have NZ$ in there Carol? And it might have fallen off the top of the screen?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carol Johnson

1 month 2 weeks ago #12937 by wayne kemp

hi carol thats because you probably dont have any new zealand currency have a look in your statement next to NZ .you can tranfer the other ones that have money . But if you want to convert the other currencies that have money in them to NZ dollars ,go to foreign exchange on the left and you can transfer money into NZ dollars .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carol Johnson

1 month 2 weeks ago #12936 by Anita:Technical Support
Hi Carol, Because i presume you may have your default currency set to $NZ,the value shown in $NZ is a total of all currencies equal to what your set default currency is. So you will only be able to transfer the totals that make up that amount in their denominations. If i am not correct here as only a guess because all info has not been supplied, please log it as a bug with all of the supporting info/ details so that we can look into it further
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiwianne, Carol Johnson

1 month 2 weeks ago #12935 by Carol Johnson
Just wondering why I can't transfer NZ$ only the foreign currencies in my Frega account to the Derivitive account? The drop down list of currencies doesn't include the NZ$ amount.

1 month 2 weeks ago #12933 by Angela
Aha!!! I just found out by fiddling around and tried a "buy" on a crypto that I knew I didn't have enough money for and there it was, "not enough money in your Derived Value account" LOL All good fun and getting more familiar with the workings of it. If we don't try we never learn..:-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller, Deb Deb

1 month 2 weeks ago #12932 by Angela

Steve Weller wrote:

Angela wrote:

PattiH wrote:

Angela wrote: .

All Token purchases will now be made from the Derived Value Account so you will need to transfer the funds required from your Frega Account to your Derived Value Account to purchase Tokens. You can not move funds from your Derived Value Account to your Frega Account. The Derived Value funds are to be used to purchase Tokens only at this stage. We are currently working on a Screen that will enable you to see your Account balances at a glance from the Trading Platform.

.How do we do this please?

Hi Angela,

On your Frega Statement at the top you will see a Transfer Funds Button, click on it and select Frega eMoney Account in the From slot then in the to Account select the Derived Value Account.

Hope this helps,

Patti

Thanks Parri, I have done this and transferred money into my Derived Value account no problem,, but I was asking how to spend it from my Derived Value account to purchase crypto . I can't figure it out.

At the moment it is still best to buy Syndicate units from your Frega account as you get Crypto with it 2:1 ratio ... if you happen to have money and earnings in your Derivitive account use that to buy Crypto deals from the Trading Platform ... or if you see a deal on the trading platform you want to purchase then transfer from Frega to Derivitive account to purchase the Crypto's for sale...

I wasn't going to buy any crypto just having a look to see how to get it out of my Derivitive Acc just for the exercise and see how it works, but I couldn't find out where I can use my Derivitive account to buy any when the time comes. :-)

1 month 2 weeks ago - 1 month 2 weeks ago #12929 by Steve Weller

Angela wrote:

PattiH wrote:

All Token purchases will now be made from the Derived Value Account so you will need to transfer the funds required from your Frega Account to your Derived Value Account to purchase Tokens. You can not move funds from your Derived Value Account to your Frega Account. The Derived Value funds are to be used to purchase Tokens only at this stage. We are currently working on a Screen that will enable you to see your Account balances at a glance from the Trading Platform.

Hi Angela,

On your Frega Statement at the top you will see a Transfer Funds Button, click on it and select Frega eMoney Account in the From slot then in the to Account select the Derived Value Account.

Hope this helps,

Patti

Thanks Parri, I have done this and transferred money into my Derived Value account no problem,, but I was asking how to spend it from my Derived Value account to purchase crypto . I can't figure it out.

At the moment it is still best to buy Syndicate units from your Frega account as you get Crypto with it 2:1 ratio ... if you happen to have money and earnings in your Derivitive account use that to buy Crypto deals from the Trading Platform ... or if you see a deal on the trading platform you want to purchase then transfer from Frega to Derivitive account to purchase the Crypto's for sale...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Deb Deb

1 month 2 weeks ago #12928 by Martin Hill

Angela wrote:

PattiH wrote:

Hi Angela,

Hope this helps,

Patti

You just look for a crypto coin for sale and buy it if you have the money to do it from your Derived account. It very easy to do.

1 month 2 weeks ago #12927 by Angela

PattiH wrote:

Hi Angela,

Hope this helps,

Patti

1 month 2 weeks ago #12923 by Paddy Delaney
We are adding a block on the Trading platform that will be self explanatory
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller, Anita:Technical Support, Gill Poole

1 month 2 weeks ago #12920 by PattiH

Hi Angela,

Hope this helps,

Patti

Partner S2T
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Angela, Kiwianne, Deb Deb, Global Events NZ Collective

1 month 2 weeks ago #12918 by Angela

Time to create page: 2.839 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

May 2018
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26