6 months 3 weeks ago #7033 by Anita:Technical Support
This has now been fixed.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 months 3 weeks ago #7032 by Anita:Technical Support
Thanks Barbara- This is a Bug and we are looking into at the moment
The following user(s) said Thank You: Barbarella

6 months 3 weeks ago - 6 months 2 weeks ago #7031 by Gill

Dennis wrote: Anita the problem still exists with Facebook at least to groups and pages. Groups and pages and in private chats which has the same problem are the only places they should be shared. if they go to the main feed people just start ignoring you.

It's not just that though Dennis, FB want advertisers to use Ads Manager - they will also throw in organic reach if you use this tool. They are pushing for videos - the shorter the better...even 1.1seconds believe it or not (this is in a gif format)

They also don't want to see direct linking... your reach in the news feed will plummet... like zero.

Using FB as a tool for marketing is quite a skill set, requires time and energy and also knowledge.. changing all the time and what was once a easy path is no longer.

The Frega Collective FB page will need someone dedicated to it... and , I hope it is a business page that's been set up so that if further down the path if you want to use the Ads Manager then this is an option. You will also want to pin posts etc
Regular posting (not saturation - ideally 3x per day)

An excellent position for one of the GST...who know what they are doing!

6 months 3 weeks ago #7029 by Barbarella

Barbarella wrote: Well I tried to list a product severaal times -and now as well.How can I find it ?
Or
It disappeared again?
Can someone help please?

No Data:System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---> at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall) at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters) at RSWSMerchantService.RSWSMerchantService.MerchantProductSearch(String membercookie, String merchantid, String searchtext, Int32 searchcategory, Int32 specialtype, Int32 merchantspecialid, Int32 fromrow, Int32 torow, Int32 gender, Int32 agegroup, String brand, Int32 tabletype, Int32 operation, String key) in d:\local\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\52e4cd7f\ef944bc2\App_WebReferences._qldzfnp.2.cs:line 1492 at Merchant.GetSpecialsSearch(String MemID, String MerchantID, String SearchText, Int32 SearchCategory, String Brand, Int32 ItemID, Int32 ListingType, Int32 page) in d:\home\site\wwwroot\App_Code\Merchant.cs:line 1349

6 months 3 weeks ago #7027 by Barbarella
Well I tried to list a product severaal times -and now as well.How can I find it ?
Or
It disappeared again?
Can someone help please?

6 months 3 weeks ago #7025 by Dennis
Anita the problem still exists with Facebook at least to groups and pages. Groups and pages and in private chats which has the same problem are the only places they should be shared. if they go to the main feed people just start ignoring you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Barbarella

6 months 3 weeks ago #7024 by Barbarella
Thanks Anita

6 months 3 weeks ago #6991 by Anita:Technical Support
Yes :) Just be careful with the sharing to Facebook for now, we have picked up an issue with how the link is displayed that we will be looking into tomorrow
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller, Barbarella

6 months 3 weeks ago #6920 by Barbarella
"""""Everything has been tested. You can now share the links !!! :) """"

Sure Anita?
Thanks for this notification.
I just double check everything -so should I give it a go?Placing items and sharing link?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller

6 months 3 weeks ago - 6 months 3 weeks ago #6917 by Anita:Technical Support
TECHNICAL UPDATE AND PROGRESS REPORT 2/12/2017

Hi everyone

It has been another big week

SOMETHING2TRADE

Something2trade is well out of the starting blocks

The Security certificates have now been uploaded

A point to note:With all the changes and updates if you are experiencing any issues such as some people have been with the scrolling on the Product Management , click the control and f5 keys. That will update all the changes that have been made.

We will be working on the Sales Management side of things over the next few days, so that you will be able to keep track of what has been brought/sold.

We still have work to do on the ability to delete the images.

We will also be making some changes to the mobile display to make it more user friendly

Thanks for the suggestions that everyone has been sending through, Noted and much appreciated.

It has been great seeing everyones listings, such a wide variety. We look forward to seeing what everyone puts up over the weekend.

PROFILES

We have removed the optional fields from the member profiles, as they are not needed at the moment and it was causing a bit of confusion.

CRM

We have started putting the specs together for the CRM which will stay very similar to what it was with a few additions.

Thanks everyone

Regards
Your Technical Support Team

The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller, Kiwianne, Deb Deb

6 months 3 weeks ago - 6 months 3 weeks ago #6860 by Anita:Technical Support
Hi everyone, The Wildcard SSL cert is now up.

Everything has been tested. You can now share the links !!! :)

Just be aware that currently the images are not pulling through with the link when you share it on Social media.

We are working to see how we can do this.

NB. You need to be logged in to get your link as the Logged out position has a llnk that links back to the Merchnat not you.

We have removed the barrier of having to register to view the item so now someone only needs to register if they want to add the item to their cart or contact the seller.

Onwards and UPWARDS :)

Thanks Everyone
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller, Barbarella, Deb Deb

6 months 4 weeks ago - 6 months 4 weeks ago #6622 by Anita:Technical Support
Hi everyone, Something2trade is now LIVE. No more test data.There are a few loose ends to tie up but we did not feel that was a reason to hold everyone up from opening their stores and loading their products.

Please any suggestions or issues that pop up PLEASE log them through the Contact Tab.

Thanks everyone.

Exciting times ahead :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller, Deb Deb

7 months 5 hours ago - 7 months 5 hours ago #6545 by Anita:Technical Support
TECHNICAL UPDATE AND PROGRESS REPORT 25/11/2017

SOMETHING2TRADE

Exciting times !!!

The 30p charge has been taken off all sharing links now. All shared linking will no longer carry a charge.

We are still testing the Something2trade and the Plan links , We have noticed that people are still sharing the link even though we have asked people to refrain from doing so until we say they are all go, so we will be hiding the shared links until we are happy that they are linking as they should.

The invoices for brought items are now going out however we are still fine tuning the wording.

People will be getting charged 10p for all sales invoices now too, I have been advised by the programmers that we can reverse the charges incurred during the testing phase. So just let us know.

We have coded the splits on the ten penny charge , you will start to see these coming through on your statements from 2pm on wards today.

We have been busy hiding the features still being worked on so that there will be no questions from new users about why certain functions are not working and these will be hidden until they are working 100%.

The bells and whistles will be out in no time as we have done a lot of the work already .

We just wanted to get a basic functioning friction free site for people to start using.

We will be working over the weekend to get everything up and running for the LIVE RELEASE ON MONDAY !! :)

HOLD ONTO YOUR HATS EVERYONE... things are about to get very exciting.

P.S The winner of last weeks Quiz was Vivienne Thank You Vivienne. Your answers were well thought out. We were very impressed. For those who did not do the quiz i hope that you still take the time to do it because as Dennis/Clive mentioned the questions were probing and designed to highlight was it is that everyone needs to know that they don't know .

Thanks everyone

Regards
Your Technical Support Team

The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller, Kapil Arn

7 months 6 hours ago #6544 by Anita:Technical Support
Great to have you back Anne ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiwianne

7 months 21 hours ago #6509 by Kiwianne
Thanks Anita
Hime work for me to bring me up to date
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

7 months 21 hours ago #6508 by Kiwianne
all sounding great Anita - not been in here before so I presume it means I am getting back to normal living now
at last

A great area for a catch up

7 months 1 day ago #6494 by Anita:Technical Support
Hi Everyone,
The Copy link on all advertisements is not linking at the moment as the developers are currently working on it.

I would suggest that everyone holds off on sending that link until we go live

Thank You :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela, Kiwianne, Barbarella

7 months 2 days ago #6439 by Dennis
I didn't find the quiz until a few days ago. For some reason I thought it was due by this coming Friday.

If a person wants to be branded as a professional on the functionality of the collective it is important
to know as much as possible. This quiz hits the most important points. I moved it to the branding
post because I, and most likely all the people who are going to move the collective forward need to
know the answers.

7 months 2 days ago #6438 by Clive Taylor
Agree Paddy - the questions were very probing and useful - Thanks Anita for the effort in setting up and posing the questions

7 months 2 days ago #6433 by Paddy Delaney
Hi Everyone

If you click around S2T / The Plan and Frega you will see lots of changes .... gearing up for release

This weeks Zoom call will be very special.

Regards

Paddy

Time to create page: 3.103 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

June 2018
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16