× General discussion

TECHNICAL UPDATES

2 weeks 6 days ago - 2 weeks 6 days ago #14375 by Steve Weller
The game has changed :) ... checkout your Portfolios.. Frega Crypto is now 5 GBP and all other Tokens 2.50 GBP ....
I see there are still a few good deals on the Trading platform ... I doubt they will be there for long ... Happy trading :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Martin Hill, Angela, Rob Evans, Kiwianne, Rhonda Bethune, Deb Deb, Robyn Lockhart, John H, Dennis and this user have 1 others thankyou

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 weeks 6 days ago - 2 weeks 6 days ago #14370 by Anita:Technical Support
Hi Everyone

If you are receiving an error purchasing tokens it will be for 1 of 2 reasons

1: You don't have enough $ in your Derived Value GBP Account to cover the cost of the purchase plus the 0.5 % commission ( We are still do the final checks for all Currency Accounts so at this stage the system is looking at the balance in the GBP Derived Value Account)

OR

2: The Seller did not have a Code/PIn registered at the time of listing the Trade.

Apologies. We are working on a Code/PIn Registration Popup to appear on Login that will rectify this.

If you do not have a Number/Pin registered please do so by going to www.something2trade.com or just log out of your Something2Trade Account and then instead of logging in again click the Register button and enter a Number and Pin that relates to you, maybe your Phone number for the Number and your favorite combination of 4 digits for the PIN and then use your USUAL EMAIL Login and PASSWORD and click Register.

This then registers the Number and Pin to your existing Account and gives you your first ten additional number tables.

Thank You :)

3 weeks 1 day ago - 3 weeks 1 day ago #14270 by Martin Hill

Anita:Technical Support wrote: WEEKLY UPDATE AND PROGRESS REPORT 28/04/2018

File Attachment:

File Name: WeeklyTech...2018.pdf
File Size:671 KB

FREGA

Crypto Statements

We have started coding the Distributed Earnings
www.frega.co.uk > Statements > Crypto Tokens > Distributed Earnings

We are still to complete the coding to pull through the Under Pin Earnings, The Weighted Price and the Annual Yield.

FREGA STATEMENTS

It is now possible to View the History of all Frega Statements in all Currencies.

AUTOMATIC FOREIGN TRANSFERS

We have changed the script for checking negative balances from once a day at 2pm and we are now doing an automatic foreign transfer every 15mins to bring the negative account into balance. This will create less of a load on the server.

PAYPAL CHANGES

The PayPal account has now been changed to Frega UK Ltd and this will be reflected on your Bank Statements.

CONSORTIUM 1

We have started specking with the Consortium 1 Applications so that as soon as we have the funding in place we can come out of the starting blocks ready for action.

Thanks Everyone

Regards

Your Technical Support Team

Awesome update Anita. I have notice the frega site has had a code update. It's seems to be working with lighting speed. :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Kiwianne, Rhonda Bethune, Carol Johnson, John H

3 weeks 2 days ago - 3 weeks 2 days ago #14227 by Anita:Technical Support
WEEKLY UPDATE AND PROGRESS REPORT 28/04/2018

File Attachment:

File Size:671 KB

FREGA

Crypto Statements

We have started coding the Distributed Earnings
www.frega.co.uk > Statements > Crypto Tokens > Distributed Earnings

We are still to complete the coding to pull through the Under Pin Earnings, The Weighted Price and the Annual Yield.

FREGA STATEMENTS

It is now possible to View the History of all Frega Statements in all Currencies.

AUTOMATIC FOREIGN TRANSFERS

We have changed the script for checking negative balances from once a day at 2pm and we are now doing an automatic foreign transfer every 15mins to bring the negative account into balance. This will create less of a load on the server.

PAYPAL CHANGES

The PayPal account has now been changed to Frega UK Ltd and this will be reflected on your Bank Statements.

CONSORTIUM 1

We have started specking the Consortium 1 Applications so that as soon as we have the funding in place we can come out of the starting blocks ready for action.

Thanks Everyone

Regards

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Martin Hill, Angela, Rob Evans, Prosperitywithpurpose, Robert, John H, Dennis, Charmaine1

4 weeks 1 day ago #13972 by Angela

It means you will get 20% of Cryptos .... AT THE PRICE THEY ARE VALUED AT ... AT THE TIME.
Earn $1 of Frega and get 20% of White Labels at the price they are worth AT THE TIME
Earn $10 of Frega and get 20% of White Labels at the price they are worth AT THAT TIME[/quote]

.This is really mind blowing
For new members coming in it would to their advantage to start buying the remainder of the syndicates before the 25th April. They will never regret it.
They buy into a syndicate and get whole crypto tokens allocated , 1 token , worth 1 GB Pound to every $2 spent on the last of the syndicates, and this will never be repeated at the price they are now. Only two syndicates left and going fast. Time is running out for this awesome offer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller, Martin Hill, Rob Evans, Kiwianne, Deb Deb, John H, Dennis

1 month 1 hour ago #13961 by wayne kemp

Prosperitywithpurpose wrote:

wayne kemp wrote: REWeighted Value: We have been trading Crypto tokens for just over a month now (started 15th March) and we are in a position to start looking start the weighted price for all Tokens - the launch price of GBP1-00 has served its purpose and it is now time to adjust to the new market. The 20 % Token distribution in regards to the verticals will have to change and after the 25th of April we will be making an adjustment to the calculation in that if you have earned GBP1-00 worth of Frega Crypto Tokens you will now receive 20 % of the weighted value of the Vertical at that time.

hi can you explain this please if i have earned 1 pound worth of Frega crypto ,but if i havnt sold (earned ) will i still get my 20 % or does this mean bought .

It means you will get 20% of Cryptos .... AT THE PRICE THEY ARE VALUED AT ... AT THE TIME.
Earn $1 of Frega and get 20% of White Labels at the price they are worth AT THE TIME
Earn $10 of Frega and get 20% of White Labels at the price they are worth AT THAT TIME

thanks steve that makes sence
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Angela, Prosperitywithpurpose, John H, Ozzieglyn

1 month 1 hour ago #13959 by Paddy Delaney
Correct reply Steve
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Prosperitywithpurpose

1 month 1 hour ago #13957 by Prosperitywithpurpose

wayne kemp wrote: REWeighted Value: We have been trading Crypto tokens for just over a month now (started 15th March) and we are in a position to start looking start the weighted price for all Tokens - the launch price of GBP1-00 has served its purpose and it is now time to adjust to the new market. The 20 % Token distribution in regards to the verticals will have to change and after the 25th of April we will be making an adjustment to the calculation in that if you have earned GBP1-00 worth of Frega Crypto Tokens you will now receive 20 % of the weighted value of the Vertical at that time.

hi can you explain this please if i have earned 1 pound worth of Frega crypto ,but if i havnt sold (earned ) will i still get my 20 % or does this mean bought .

Earn $10 of Frega and get 20% of White Labels at the price they are worth AT THAT TIME
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, John H, Dennis

1 month 3 hours ago #13953 by wayne kemp
REWeighted Value: We have been trading Crypto tokens for just over a month now (started 15th March) and we are in a position to start looking start the weighted price for all Tokens - the launch price of GBP1-00 has served its purpose and it is now time to adjust to the new market. The 20 % Token distribution in regards to the verticals will have to change and after the 25th of April we will be making an adjustment to the calculation in that if you have earned GBP1-00 worth of Frega Crypto Tokens you will now receive 20 % of the weighted value of the Vertical at that time.

1 month 11 hours ago - 1 month 11 hours ago #13949 by Anita:Technical Support
WEEKLY UPDATE AND PROGRESS REPORT 21/04/2018

File Attachment:

File Size:609 KB

FREGA

Financials Tab

We have added a financials Tab on the drop down in preparation for the time when Members will have the ability to withdraw funds. Currently the functionality is not active and we are still to load the content. We will be putting up an ‘Under Construction’ Watermark on this page to avoid confusion.

GDPR AND KYC SCREENS

We also have the GDPR and KYC Screens up and will also be adding an ‘Under Construction’ watermark on these pages until the functionality is there; again to avoid confusion.

FREGA CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM

Distributed Earnings

We are currently working to pull the distributed earnings through onto the Crypto Statement. This will show the amount of pooled funds, the amount of Tokens that have been issued, on what date, Your Tokens and your share of the Pooled funds and the Yield which is the return per unit per day x 365 (year) divided by the Market Price as a percentage.

We mentioned last week that when making Token Purchases that you could transfer funds to the Derived Value GBP Account or you could choose to do nothing in that we had automated the Token purchase process to first look at the GBP amount in the Derived Value Account. If there were not enough funds in the GBP Derived Value Account the system would look at the overall balance in all of the currencies in the Derived Value Account and it would make the transfer to GBP. If there were not enough funds in the Derived Value Account it would look at the GBP total in the Frega Account and it would auto transfer the funds to the Derived Value Account.

Currently the system is not doing the Auto transfer so when making Token purchases you will need to make sure that you have enough funds in your GBP Derived Value Account.

This is still to be done, so please in the meantime make sure you have the funds in your GBP Derived Value Account.

NB Currently returning members can not complete trades unless they have registered a Code/Pin. We are currently working on a Code/Pin Prompt to Popup on Login but until we have that up returning members will need to be advised to click on the Register Tab when they Login and enter a Code/Pin and their existing email address - Submit. With no number and Pin there is no connection with the Account to do the splits on the NumberVille tables so therefore this needs to be done before trades can take place.

Weighted Value: We have been trading Crypto tokens for just over a month now (started 15th March) and we are in a position to start looking start the weighted price for all Tokens - the launch price of GBP1-00 has served its purpose and it is now time to adjust to the new market. The 20 % Token distribution in regards to the verticals will have to change and after the 25th of April we will be making an adjustment to the calculation in that if you have earned GBP1-00 worth of Frega Crypto Tokens you will now receive 20 % of the weighted value of the Vertical at that time.

LOST PASSWORD

The lost Password functionality is now showing on the Something2Trade Login. Once requested you will be sent an email with a link to reset your password. We will be adding the lost Password functionality to all urls over the coming week.

FREGA STATEMENTS

We are currently working on the Frega Statements whereby you will be able to view all past transactions.

FREGA GLOBAL FORUM

You would have noticed that the Forum keeps crashing. We have been investigating this and we will continue to look into it at but at the moment the site coding is taking top priority.

POS

We are currently coding the ability to edit items added on POS and we are also coding an admin functionality so only someone with privileges can edit the stock items.so that it can be locked directly at the till and for any changes to be made the edit features functionality would need to be turned on.

Thanks Everyone

Regards

Attachments:

1 month 1 day ago #13865 by Paddy Delaney
And what will happen is after KYC to do initial opening/activation of the account as you start approaching the point based on volumes that the amount/ value of having a financial relationship with Frega we need to know more info about you will receive a few days warning prompt to complete the Financial page requirements... like download mobile / advise three fiends to confirm certain facts about you that only a friend will know ....the process of confirming the facts will get the friends, if not already registered, registered and linked to you ... this will boost numbers/links etc ...which is cool...and if they are genuine friends they will respond to a confirmation link

Once you have passed this stage and you start approaching the next threshold where we need the KYC video interview and other confirmation info ...the warnings will start going out a few days before calling for interview to be scheduled etc
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Annamarie, Gill Poole, Kiwianne, Carol USA Global Support, Rhonda Bethune, John H, Dennis, Charmaine1, Fred1 and this user have 1 others thankyou

1 month 1 day ago #13864 by Paddy Delaney
Yes

1 month 2 days ago #13861 by Charmaine1
Under Financials tab, looks good. This is where we going to be able to download the Frega mobile app?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiwianne, wardli

1 month 2 days ago #13838 by Prosperitywithpurpose

Anita:Technical Support wrote: Hi everyone

We have now added the Forgot Password functionality to the Something2Trade Login and we will be adding this functionality to the other urls over the next few days :)

Thank You

WoooHooooooo!
The following user(s) said Thank You: John H

1 month 2 days ago - 1 month 2 days ago #13819 by Anita:Technical Support
Hi everyone

We have now added the Forgot Password functionality to the Something2Trade Login and we will be adding this functionality to the other urls over the next few days :)

Thank You

1 month 2 days ago #13814 by Anita:Technical Support
RE : When I am on the crypto trading page and click on the Frega crypto history, why does it show the property crypto above the trades instead of the Frega one? Does anyone else have the same thing happen? Thanks Viv

Also Re :I think its just a mistake Viv I mentioned it a few weeks ago ..... I guess its not so important to fix

Yes it is important but as mentioned previously we do not always have time to troll this forum for mention of errors so they need to be logged.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viv Hill

1 month 2 days ago #13812 by Angela

Paddy Delaney wrote: We have not run the script where you receive 20% equivalent of number of Cryoto's yet..but the mining script is running and you are receiving this already

It's getting more exciting now. Every morning I log in and another dollar or so is in my account which I promptly purchase into a unit in a syndicate. By evening, another dollar has appeared and I buy another unit in a syndicate. It's just getting better and better.
The money is starting to appear faster in my account. Everything we have done and purchased in the last 6 years is now coming home to us. What an exciting future we are facing. :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rob Evans, Kiwianne, Deb Deb, John H

1 month 3 days ago #13809 by Prosperitywithpurpose

Viv Hill wrote: When I am on the crypto trading page and click on the Frega crypto history, why does it show the property crypto above the trades instead of the Frega one? Does anyone else have the same thing happen?

I think its just a mistake Viv I mentioned it a few weeks ago ..... I guess its not so important to fix
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viv Hill

1 month 3 days ago #13807 by Viv Hill
When I am on the crypto trading page and click on the Frega crypto history, why does it show the property crypto above the trades instead of the Frega one? Does anyone else have the same thing happen?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiwianne

1 month 3 days ago #13800 by Paddy Delaney
We have not run the script where you receive 20% equivalent of number of Cryoto's yet..but the mining script is running and you are receiving this already
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Martin Hill, Angela, Kiwianne, Robert, Dennis, Charmaine1

Time to create page: 3.385 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

May 2018
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31