× General discussion

World Vision

1 month 2 weeks ago #21990 by Prosperitywithpurpose

VivianEisenecher wrote: Steve, So how exactly did you manage to grow WV to GBP30,000 in their account? Also, have you notified them yet about your efforts? i am talking to a number of people in the next few days about InvestPlus but maybe I should be talking to them about CER as well.

Its all about timing Vivian …… No I have not informed them YET. I have been waiting for InvestPlus to kick in (and settle down) before I approach them because I want them to be able to use InvestPlus to grow a massive downline.

Regarding the GBP30,000 in their account, each month the account is credited with 10,000 Tokens. I have only sold about GBP100 worth each month …. but the WEIGHTED VALUE of them has risen from 72p to GBP1.24

I believe the BEST way to approach InvestPlus/CER issue is this …….

There is not much to pay upfront for InvestPlus …. but there is a fee of GBP100 each month for CER. IDEALLY I should have done InvestPlus FIRST and THEN CER …… that would have been the logical way to do it, but the circumstances in THIS case didn't allow.
One more thing to consider ….. InvestPlus I believe will increase the income in the account quicker and more significantly than CER. My thoughts only.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kevinrealstewbiz, Deb Deb, Dennis

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 month 2 weeks ago #21989 by Prosperitywithpurpose
Hi Dennis …. Re ….. "Steve, something to think about....If you keep selling at below the weighted value, the weighted value goes down. You have to keep a mix with some at the highest market value, some at value and a few slightly below value, so they will be bought by the program Paddy was talking about"

If you look at the WV sales History you will see that I HAVE been selling Nanos at above the weighted Value. I have been selling in the range …..
9,999,999 @ 0.00000007 ……… 5,000 @ 0.00000019
The weighted Value has steadily risen since I launched …. from 72p to GBP1.24
[/b]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deb Deb

1 month 2 weeks ago #21986 by Clive Taylor
I I have always had a problem with donating to a lot of deserving causes because of the whole fund raising methods and the costs thereof using a substantial amount of the donation. We will have a fantastic system for leveraging funds and improving the percentage going directly to the causes.
Volunteers put in huge amounts of effort that often are not well acknowledged and their contribution not valued as a 'relative cost' to them or their nearest and dearest. The voucher system is again a better system to direct funding specifically to cause where it can be used more effectively.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robyn Lockhart, Bendeguz62, Ozzieglyn

1 month 2 weeks ago #21985 by VivianEisenecher
I guess there is a difference between charities and nonprofits. I am involved with a # of nonprofits which are run 100% by volunteers and so 100% of giving goes to the cause itself.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rob Evans, Dennis

1 month 2 weeks ago #21984 by globaltrading100
Charities (most of them) do NOT deserve support from the generous but naive Public. Firstly, their CEO's and top management get paid obscene amounts of money - far more than our Prime Minister - figure that out! Secondly, they often employ so called 'fund raising agencies' that swallow up a big chunk of each donation - figure that out! Thirdly, charities should stop rattling collection tins because it is impossible for the donor to verify exactly where the money goes. If charities really understood marketing then they would partner with leading retailers and print on the label that a verifiable amount of the purchase price would go DIRECTLY to a worthy cause. We created the World's first 'Generic Charity Voucher' so that consumers who purchased certain goods & services could send a unique bar coded voucher directly to the Registered Charity of their choice. These vouchers are attached to products & services sold by approved retailers. Unfortunately retailers and charities in the UK didn't understand the power of this concept so we licensed it to other countries who recognise that generic vouchers give consumers a choice of who they wish to support. It really is a no-brainer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rob Evans, Rhonda Bethune, Deb Deb, Bendeguz62

1 month 2 weeks ago #21983 by VivianEisenecher
Steve, So how exactly did you manage to grow WV to GBP30,000 in their account? Also, have you notified them yet about your efforts? i am talking to a number of people in the next few days about InvestPlus but maybe I should be talking to them about CER as well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bendeguz62

1 month 2 weeks ago #21982 by Dennis
Steve, something to think about....If you keep selling at below the weighted value, the weighted value goes down. You have to keep a mix with some at the highest market value, some at value and a few slightly below value, so they will be bought by the program Paddy was talking about.

Prosperitywithpurpose wrote:

Bruce wrote:

wayne kemp wrote:

wayne kemp wrote: any chance of selling just 1 crypto that most can afford .ill buy one .

Thanks Wayne ….. they WERE in bundles of 2 or 3 ……. But thanks everyone ….. JOB DONE :)

is job done how much are we making for world vision ,Keep those deals going .

I think it will be job done when WV gets their donors/members to register and buy these crypto themselves Wayne. Once the $100 fee is covered, it all goes to World Vision

Thanks Bruce …….. and the job will REALLY be done when WV recruit all their collectors, office staff and donors into their downline …..
THEN it will be done :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Deb Deb, Bendeguz62

1 month 2 weeks ago #21980 by Prosperitywithpurpose

Bruce wrote:

wayne kemp wrote:

wayne kemp wrote: any chance of selling just 1 crypto that most can afford .ill buy one .

Thanks Wayne ….. they WERE in bundles of 2 or 3 ……. But thanks everyone ….. JOB DONE :)

I think it will be job done when WV gets their donors/members to register and buy these crypto themselves Wayne. Once the $100 fee is covered, it all goes to World Vision

Thanks Bruce …….. and the job will REALLY be done when WV recruit all their collectors, office staff and donors into their downline …..
THEN it will be done :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: abundantplanet

1 month 2 weeks ago - 1 month 2 weeks ago #21978 by Prosperitywithpurpose

wayne kemp wrote:

wayne kemp wrote:

thats why people dont like donating to charities ,all the money goes to admin and none to the charity .

Tomorrow there will be GBP30,000 in their account …… So NO ….. money is NOT going to admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deb Deb, abundantplanet

1 month 2 weeks ago #21976 by Bruce

wayne kemp wrote:

1 month 2 weeks ago #21975 by Joseph India
thats why people dont like donating to charities ,all the money goes to admin and none to the charity .

This is not true in every case Wayne.. There are some charities where people are truly helped and blessed.. Cheers.

1 month 2 weeks ago #21973 by wayne kemp

wayne kemp wrote:

1 month 2 weeks ago #21972 by wayne kemp

1 month 2 weeks ago #21970 by Prosperitywithpurpose

1 month 2 weeks ago #21969 by wayne kemp
any chance of selling just 1 crypto that most can afford .ill buy one .

1 month 2 weeks ago #21968 by abundantplanet
Steve Smith said: I have posted some full Cryptos at less than HALF the Weighted Value.

Thanks Steve; I bought 20

1 month 2 weeks ago #21964 by Prosperitywithpurpose
I have posted some full Cryptos at less than HALF the Weighted Value.

1 month 2 weeks ago #21962 by Prosperitywithpurpose
Looks like today is renewal day for the World Vision CER Token
We are GBP23 short of covering the GBP100 fee …. any help will be appreciated. I will put some bargains up now ……

GO FOR IT

2 months 1 week ago #21170 by Paddy Delaney
We will give preference to the first £100 of a 30 day cycle trade of a originator's Tokens..then it is compete with everyone else
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, abundantplanet, Dennis

2 months 1 week ago #21169 by Paddy Delaney
Correct it will be limited to the first £100 in any particular trading period of 30 days and then anonymous as to who the seller is...this is for money laundering reasons
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiwianne, Deb Deb, Dennis

Time to create page: 2.884 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

December 2018
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29