× General discussion

World Vision

3 months 2 weeks ago - 3 months 2 weeks ago #19410 by Paddy Delaney
World Vision is as Global initiative with chapters all over the World ...they will trade because of yield value not intrinsic value as we enter mature market so do not worry about competition
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Kiwianne

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 months 2 weeks ago #19409 by Paddy Delaney
WE have not restricted to sale of only Nano's yet ...we will do this this coming week Robyn

3 months 2 weeks ago #19408 by Robyn Lockhart

Prosperitywithpurpose wrote: Nano sales are running HOT …… I cant sell Full Cryptos yet though ……. I put in a Ticket.
Thanks for your support and encouragement everyone :)

I am sure paddy said nanos only steve

3 months 2 weeks ago #19407 by Prosperitywithpurpose
Nano sales are running HOT …… I cant sell Full Cryptos yet though ……. I put in a Ticket.
Thanks for your support and encouragement everyone :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Deb Deb

3 months 2 weeks ago #19406 by Prosperitywithpurpose

Joseph India wrote: The Logo says, World Vision. I am not sure that is right. Is it not proper to see World Vision NZ or sth similar. ? just saying. Steve please correct me if I am wrong.

I always assumed that WV was founded in NZ ….. I don't think it was now ….. But there is nothing to stop OTHER WV Centres creating their own Token. But they will probably not NEED to ..... it would "Water Down" the value it will be an interesting conversation though :)

3 months 2 weeks ago #19405 by Kevinrealstewbiz
Congrats to you Steve ..Great Job:cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Prosperitywithpurpose

3 months 2 weeks ago #19404 by wayne kemp
well done steve your walking the talk

3 months 2 weeks ago #19403 by Joseph India
The Logo says, World Vision. I am not sure that is right. Is it not proper to see World Vision NZ or sth similar. ? just saying. Steve please correct me if I am wrong.

3 months 2 weeks ago #19402 by Joseph India
Well done Steve. Relentless Warrior for Frega.. It can motivate and help me talk to World Vision India. They have a huge base here. Good work.Cheers
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deb Deb, Prosperitywithpurpose

3 months 2 weeks ago #19401 by Angela
LOl I have been buying up the nano's until I ran out of money. It's going to be a winner.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiwianne, Deb Deb

3 months 2 weeks ago #19399 by Carol Johnson
Do you remember back in the mists of time how you got 'knocked' for your World Vision plan Steve?

Look at you now ...... WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done you and I hope it soars for you and your Master Plan. I bought in with my meagre funds.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deb Deb, Prosperitywithpurpose

3 months 2 weeks ago #19398 by Carol Johnson

Anita:Technical Support wrote:

VivianEisenecher wrote: I don't think they will sell well until the testing tokens are removed. It looks too sketchy right now. World Vision should also be placed at the top not
at the bottom.

Done :)

Looks good Anita!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

3 months 2 weeks ago #19395 by Paddy Delaney
The trades are going well on World Vision... naturally we need more volume

3 months 2 weeks ago #19394 by Dennis
Nano's are selling well. They are the only nano's some of the members can afford. I still remember Paddy telling us months ago the first thing we should do in the morning is use our derived income to buy what Nano's we can afford. This is the first day in a while I have been able to do that with my personal account.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

3 months 2 weeks ago #19393 by Anita:Technical Support

VivianEisenecher wrote: I don't think they will sell well until the testing tokens are removed. It looks too sketchy right now. World Vision should also be placed at the top not
at the bottom.

Done :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiwianne, VivianEisenecher, Deb Deb

3 months 2 weeks ago #19362 by VivianEisenecher
I don't think they will sell well until the testing tokens are removed. It looks too sketchy right now. World Vision should also be placed at the top not
at the bottom.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela, Rob Evans, Kiwianne, Deb Deb, Prosperitywithpurpose, Gill Cameron

3 months 2 weeks ago #19359 by Prosperitywithpurpose

Paddy Delaney wrote: Hi Steve

You are making History

The First Equity Release Token to be created

Only right that it should be you and World Vision

Well done

Paddy

Thanks Paddy …... now its a waiting game to see if they sell

3 months 2 weeks ago #19358 by Paddy Delaney
Hi Steve

You are making History

The First Equity Release Token to be created

Only right that it should be you and World Vision

Well done

Paddy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Deb Deb, Prosperitywithpurpose, abundantplanet

3 months 2 weeks ago #19350 by Anita:Technical Support

Prosperitywithpurpose wrote: I’m excited to announce the IMMINENT launch of the World Vision Equity Release Token. Many of you on the Forum probably don’t know of our special relationship with World Vision, so please let me tell you how this exciting relationship developed, in the hope that you might ....
1. Help this relationship to flourish, and
2. Use this story to inspire YOU to cultivate similar relationships with other charities.
In 2012 I was walking through a shopping mal, when a young lady approached me to make a donation to World Vision. By this time I had been working almost 24/7 for over a year to promote RealStew, I didn’t have a job, I was broke! I found out the young lady was called Charmian and I set out to explain to her that, sadly, I couldn’t make a donation, but I had an idea that I would like to run by her, that might increase World Vision coffers immensely. Well, Charmian suggested that maybe I should come along to World Vision headquarters in Penrose, Auckland to make a presentation. Well I thought about it (for about half a second) and said .... YES!
I contacted Paddy and asked if he would like to come along. He thought about it (for about a QUARTER of a second) and said ..... YES!
We presented to Charmian, in her office, at WV headquarters, and, as she has a marketing background, she IMMEDIATELY got it! But she told us that SHE couldn’t make the call, we would need to go back to present to her manager. The following week we went back and presented to her superior, and he (sort of) got it ..... but wanted us to explain to his tech team. We made another appointment.
For the THIRD time we explained how RealStew planned to empower the powerless. The tech team GOT IT ..... but THEY couldn’t make the call
Needless to say .... we were frustrated, and decided that World Vision had had their chance ...... we couldn’t spare them any more of our precious time.
Well, Paddy and I were both surprised and excited when, the following week, we received an email from Charmian ...... THEY WANTED TO GO AHEAD AND JOIN US!
Im not sure whether they just didn’t think we could pull it off .... or they didn’t want to dedicate any of their resources or manpower to it, they asked if WE could handle their account .... I was delighted to do so.
Fast forward almost six years and I have gradually built up their account to about £3,500 of Cryptos and a few thousand RS Shares and Syndicate Shares.
NOW it gets exciting ......
World Vision have probably forgotten we even exist! ... I haven’t been in contact with them since 2012. But here’s what I plan to do next.
I’m going to LOAN their account the £100 to create a WV Equity Release Token. I’m HOPING that the Token will hit the ground running ...... I have already built them a “Downline” and they already have passive income. I’m hoping I can sell the first 10,000 Tokens to get MY £100 back AND have some left over to make a decent “Donation” at World Vision Headquarters. Now ..... they won’t know me from a bar of soap, but I’m sure they will be grateful for the “Donation” .... but what comes next I’m REALLY looking forward to! I’ll say to them that “This is my donation ..... for THIS month, you will possibly get about the same amount next month” ..... unless they introduce me to their top managers, in which case I could explain to them how we can possibly increase this monthly amount by MANY multiples!
THEN I can explain to them InvestPlus ...... BOOM we have our first MAJOR charity partner!

Hi Steve you can go ahead and create the 1st CryptoEquityRelease Token. You won't receive an email saying the token has gone through to be approved but you will see a Popup. Global Support will not receive the notification that the token needs to be approved, This will be worked on over the weekend, in the meantime we can keep watch for these coming through. The back button on the browser from the 2nd page does not take you back to the 1st page. Refreshing the 1st page logs you out so you will need to Log back in if you refresh the page.These issues will be addressed over the weekend, apart from this if anyone has been waiting to Create a CER Token there is nothing to stop them as long as they are aware of the issues i have just mentioned. The Crypto Equity Release Trading table is up so once the token has been approved and the 1st 10,000 tokens have been issued they can be placed for sale at the discretion of the Token Originator.

3 months 2 weeks ago #19339 by Paddy Delaney
Thank you Steve for your dedication and determination..World Vision Crypto will set a new standard in capital release
The following user(s) said Thank You: Prosperitywithpurpose, abundantplanet, Dennis, JamilaDenize

Time to create page: 2.689 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

December 2018
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31