× General discussion

QUESTIONS IN GENERAL

4 months 3 weeks ago #17975 by Prosperitywithpurpose

Dave Cato wrote: Will there be a separate trading platform created for the InvestPlus tokens or will they just be traded on the crypto trading platform with all the rest of the tokens?

Its my belief that the InvestPlus Tokens are merely our VERTICAL White Label Tokens Dave ….. Entertainment, Transport, Health etc etc
The following user(s) said Thank You: abundantplanet

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 months 3 weeks ago #17974 by Angela
Paddy could I request that when you are replying to a question or a member, can you please say who you are replying to? I am never quite sure which question or member you are addressing. Thanks Paddy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: onieceg, Deb Deb

4 months 3 weeks ago #17973 by Paddy Delaney
The InvestPlus tokens are the Verticals... same thing
The following user(s) said Thank You: John H

4 months 3 weeks ago #17972 by Angela
They are still in the testing stage, what we see is a sample screen only. The colours are different to the main Crypto Trading platform to avoid confusion.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiwianne

4 months 3 weeks ago #17970 by Dennis

wayne kemp wrote:

Dave Cato wrote: Will there be a separate trading platform created for the InvestPlus tokens or will they just be traded on the crypto trading platform with all the rest of the tokens?

i heard it was seperate because of the volume .

If you look on the left on the pull down menu you will find the platform and the balance are already there. These I understand are still in the testing phase.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela, Kiwianne

4 months 3 weeks ago #17967 by wayne kemp

i heard it was seperate because of the volume .

4 months 3 weeks ago #17966 by Martin Hill
After listening to the last zoom call. So there will be divides paid out daily as new tokens are coming out and though mining? The higher amount of frega crypto coins you own the more money you could receive. If you times .01 on the amount you own of frega crypto as a example and if there was 1000 new tokens can add up to a lot of money. Frega crypto is going to be the golden ticket to winning.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deb Deb

4 months 3 weeks ago #17965 by Dave Cato
Will there be a separate trading platform created for the InvestPlus tokens or will they just be traded on the crypto trading platform with all the rest of the tokens?
The following user(s) said Thank You: John H

4 months 3 weeks ago #17964 by wayne kemp

Bruce wrote: There are 21 million verticals, but only 2.1 million equity release crypto Wayne. So the 20% for verticals equates to 2% for the equity release

thanks bruce now i understand

4 months 3 weeks ago #17958 by Paddy Delaney
You get 20% verticals and 2% Crypto Equity Release Tokens pro rata to what FregaCrypto you have
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Kiwianne, Dennis

4 months 3 weeks ago #17957 by Bruce
There are 21 million verticals, but only 2.1 million equity release crypto Wayne. So the 20% for verticals equates to 2% for the equity release
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Annamarie, Angela, Barbarella, Dennis, Ozzieglyn

4 months 3 weeks ago #17955 by wayne kemp
so with the frega crypto we get 20 % of the verticals on what we own, and with the equity release trading we get 2% of all verticals .i know where the 20% came from for frega crypto but how did we come up with the 2 % and where does this come from ..

4 months 3 weeks ago #17857 by Dennis

Angela wrote: Thanks for that Deb. The question and answer. Angela said, "I had someone ask me today Where Frega is registered?"

Debs answer

beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10892822

Angela said,

"I like the way that the accounts have been tidied up and showing the greatest amount to the lowest we are earning from each country. We are certainly sharpening up our platform."

I just noticed this tonight. It threw me off for a few seconds. What had been on the very bottom of the list was at the very top.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Caroline

4 months 3 weeks ago #17851 by Angela
Thanks for that Deb.

I like the way that the accounts have been tidied up and showing the greatest amount to the lowest we are earning from each country. We are certainly sharpening up our platform.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Kiwianne, Deb Deb, John H

4 months 3 weeks ago #17850 by Deb Deb
This information is available to whoever wishes to find it. This link will take you straight to that information.

beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10892822
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Angela, Kiwianne, Robert, John H, Dennis, Ozzieglyn

4 months 3 weeks ago #17839 by Angela
I had someone ask me today Where Frega is registered? This person was in the UK trying to look it up , now he is back in NZ, and I couldn't find the answer.

I could only reply what we were told by Paddy a few years ago, that we are registered in England and Wales. I believe it's under the company name of RealStew Ltd. They were asking about the company number of the registration. I couldn't answer that question. Maybe someone has the information still on file

4 months 4 weeks ago - 4 months 4 weeks ago #17710 by Annamarie

Anita:Technical Support wrote: The way i understand it, once we have Frega.World. Frega.Works and FregaHub up which is well within grasp, we may still always have members that will want to create their own material. It will be impossible to monitor. All we can do is make sure that the Information/ Videos released on the official sites are professional and grammatically correct.

For now the forum is the main place (as Paddy needs to stay on task with the big things) to collect information to put together material that simplifies the enormity of an evolving Frega. In an effort to explain Frega to members this had been a daunting and challenging process until recently.

Trello, has 6 of its current Frega members collaboratively working to produce a powerpoint teaching tool. It is a learning experience as the information placed in the forum by Paddy & the Technician team, mean different things to each member. As a result the final answer for each powerpoint screen is a team consensus of understanding.

One of the many things, I appreciate about the team Bruce, Clive, Deb, Dennis & also Robyn (we Skype) is being reminded that creating material for Frega takes a collective team effort and that each individual comment adds value and wisdom.

And importantly whether material is unofficially or officially released , it helps if it contains an added ingredient:

1. Look Professional,
2. Sound & be grammatically correct
3. Hold the correct content

The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller, Anita:Technical Support, Dennis, Ozzieglyn

4 months 4 weeks ago #17708 by Gill

Anita:Technical Support wrote:

Bruce wrote:

Dennis wrote:

Bruce wrote: My gripe is about going public with pages, video's etc with simple spelling mistakes. The public image is all important, so we need to have this mistake free.
Some I have picked up are: to instead of too; their instead of there and also the reverse; loose instead of lose etc. If we continue with basic errors like this, I think our credibility will be compromised.

Bruce what you have to consider is many of the people who make this kind of mistakes either type really fast and don't check for errors. Many as well have English as a second or third language and were self taught or taught by people who didn't know how to correctly use the language.. I still struggle with English and I started learning it 60 years ago. The down side for me is where I lived the spoken language in the home was not English nor what I heard on the streets. I learned Spanish second or I wouldn't have had any playmates. For most of my life I used Spanish more than English. It wasn't until I started my internet business that English became important.

I appreciate that Dennis, but in our case, English is the first language, and if we want a professional profile, then we will use correct spelling and grammar. We can usually identify a scam by people claiming to be from an English speaking country, but their spelling and grammar clearly says they are not. I don't want to see Frega even suspected of being a scam because of those simple errors

The way i understand it, once we have Frega.World. Frega.Works and FregaHub up which is well within grasp, we may still always have members that will want to create their own material. It will be impossible to monitor. All we can do is make sure that the Information/ Videos released on the official sites are professional and grammatically correct.

Thanks Anita, maybe I should revisit mine again and do voice overs... Fiverr is a great place for this Fiverr.com(https://www.fiverr.com)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

4 months 4 weeks ago #17707 by Barbarella

Dennis wrote:

CaroleManners wrote:

Dennis wrote:

Bruce wrote: My gripe is about going public with pages, video's etc with simple spelling mistakes. The public image is all important, so we need to have this mistake free.
Some I have picked up are: to instead of too; their instead of there and also the reverse; loose instead of lose etc. If we continue with basic errors like this, I think our credibility will be compromised.

Bruce what you have to consider is many of the people who make this kind of mistakes either type really fast and don't check for errors. Many as well have English as a second or third language and were self taught or taught by people who didn't know how to correctly use the language.. I still struggle with English and I started learning it 60 years ago. The down side for me is where I lived the spoken language in the home was not English nor what I heard on the streets. I learned Spanish second or I wouldn't have had any playmates. For most of my life I used Spanish more than English. It wasn't until I started my internet business that English became important.

[/size]

I agree with you Dennis,it must be very hard for somebody that uses English as a second language,after all English is notoriously hard to learn with all the words that sound the same but are spelt differently/have different meanings,.to be honest if i was somebody looking in on the forum that was,nt confident in my written English i would now be put off posting all together.....BTW as we hurdle towards Frega mobile has anybody has the pleasure of receiving a text message from friends/family under 30 ? that is a whole different ball game,if you are fazed by a few spelling mistakes just wait till you experience text talk ...sorry txt tlk ! lol

In my case I have been writing in English for eight years. People have taught me, some in private messages, others in their comments. At this point, I am sure I still make a few mistakes, nothing like at first though. Many of my early articles/blog posts/press releases have been edited or removed from view. I am still earning from a few of them.

Your English is fantastic
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Deb Deb

5 months 6 hours ago #17701 by Anita:Technical Support

Bruce wrote:

Dennis wrote:

I appreciate that Dennis, but in our case, English is the first language, and if we want a professional profile, then we will use correct spelling and grammar. We can usually identify a scam by people claiming to be from an English speaking country, but their spelling and grammar clearly says they are not. I don't want to see Frega even suspected of being a scam because of those simple errors

The way i understand it, once we have Frega.World. Frega.Works and FregaHub up which is well within grasp, we may still always have members that will want to create their own material. It will be impossible to monitor. All we can do is make sure that the Information/ Videos released on the official sites are professional and grammatically correct.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller, Annamarie, Gill, Angela, Kiwianne, lutherafrika123, Barbarella, Robert, Dennis

Time to create page: 2.133 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

December 2018
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31