× General discussion

QUESTIONS IN GENERAL

6 months 6 days ago #18679 by Angela

Paddy Delaney wrote: We will develop our own one

That makes sense. When we get millions of members who would normally not know where to go or which P2P to choose to support and all the other benefits attached to our P2P, we have it on their own back doorstep, so to speak. They only need to virtually do a couple of clicks and it all happens.

Why outsource when we will have the world at our fingertips.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiwianne, Deb Deb, John H

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 months 1 week ago #18654 by Paddy Delaney
We will develop our own one
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kapil Arn, Robert, Dennis

6 months 1 week ago #18652 by Prosperitywithpurpose
By now there must be a sizeable amount building up in the global RealP2P accounts. I'm looking forward to being able to donate my "tithe" to worthy causes. What's the plan for this Paddy? Are we going to develop our dedicated Crowdfunding Portal inhouse …… or are we going to outsource it?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rhonda Bethune, Robyn Lockhart, Robert

6 months 1 week ago #18643 by Prosperitywithpurpose

Paddy Delaney wrote: Hi Stephen

Can you email me on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. the email address you have your account with Frega on and I will credit your account

With the server migration we are picking up a few issues we are sorting out.

Regards

Paddy

I just sent Stephen's email address to your inbox

6 months 1 week ago #18641 by Paddy Delaney
Hi Stephen

Can you email me on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. the email address you have your account with Frega on and I will credit your account

With the server migration we are picking up a few issues we are sorting out.

Regards

Paddy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Kiwianne, Wimal [Wim]

6 months 1 week ago - 6 months 1 week ago #18640 by Martin Hill

stag50 wrote: Is there a problem with PayPal? I just deposited $530 but its not showing in my account

My PayPal account working ok Steve Smith. Best to ask customers support Chanel to check. As it’s money you wouldn’t want to get lost.

6 months 1 week ago #18639 by stag50
Is there a problem with PayPal? I just deposited $530 but its not showing in my account

6 months 1 week ago #18638 by Paddy Delaney
We need to get all the sites and bugs fixed first
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela, Kiwianne

6 months 1 week ago #18637 by Martin Hill

Paddy Delaney wrote: It will eventually be necessary no dates as to when

When will we see the 10 consortium syndicates separated , as there a few I have my eye on Paddy.

6 months 1 week ago #18636 by Paddy Delaney
It will eventually be necessary no dates as to when
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiwianne

6 months 1 week ago #18635 by Martin Hill

Paddy Delaney wrote: A big equity investor when we go for our bank licence with buy into Frega and thus will waterdown your RS shareholding in Frega but make your RS shares more valuable...I will not do anything that is detrimental to shareholders or Syndicate partners or members

OK Paddy. When all of this going to happen?

You are making more sense now, so tell us more?
The following user(s) said Thank You: John H

6 months 1 week ago #18634 by Paddy Delaney
A big equity investor when we go for our bank licence with buy into Frega and thus will waterdown your RS shareholding in Frega but make your RS shares more valuable...I will not do anything that is detrimental to shareholders or Syndicate partners or members
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiwianne, Deb Deb, Ozzieglyn

6 months 1 week ago #18633 by Paddy Delaney
We are also increasing the Foreign Exchange syndicate by 7000 to 150 000 and increase the distribution to Syndicate Partners by proportional amount do there is no watering down..there are a few security features we want to add

6 months 1 week ago #18632 by Paddy Delaney
By Frega being a platform that services fiat and digital currencies we will have a substantial increase in traffic making Frega and RS shareholders much wealthier
The following user(s) said Thank You: wayne kemp, Kiwianne

6 months 1 week ago #18631 by Paddy Delaney
We have increased the Frega placement by 20 000 as we will be adding Digital Currency ledger accounts to Frega..no need to do an Application for it and rather increase the revenue for Frega substantially ...this does not waterdown your value of your shares at all..in fact if you are. Frega Syndicate investor we increased the distribution to you from 7.5% to 8% of and if you are a RS shareholder you benefit from fact that Frega Limited revenue increases substantially with ledger fees from 30 Digital Currencies of 100 000 Nano a year should there be any use of the specific currency...in addition all FregaCrypto tokens increase in value as we have now an additional feed of 30% of Digital Currency ledger fees to the Underpin fund.

We do not have to set up a syndicate for digital currency as we can do it within our existing system so their is no watering down here either of revenue.

Keep in mind your RS shares are linked to Realcoin that resulted in FregaCrypto and all the Verticals and with an increase in Underpin of ledger fees from Digital Currencies this will give FregaCrypto a boost in value.

So bottom line you are substantially better off.

Rather than think the worst I suggest you ask the question for reason for this ..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Annamarie, Kiwianne, Deb Deb, Dennis, Ozzieglyn

6 months 1 week ago #18626 by Angela

Dave Cato wrote: Since the websites have started to reappear this week, I have noticed especially with the Frega site, that the main text is now very much a lighter grey than before. I find that it is just too hard to read now. Can we please make it a bit darker so old people like me can read it more easily.
I know it's sexy these days to have this light grey text but it's hopeless to read as you get older. All our sites seem to be going this way.
Comments please form those that decide how it should look. Thanks...

I logged it this morning Dave. I am sure they will work on it.

6 months 1 week ago #18625 by Dennis

Dave Cato wrote: Since the websites have started to reappear this week, I have noticed especially with the Frega site, that the main text is now very much a lighter grey than before. I find that it is just too hard to read now. Can we please make it a bit darker so old people like me can read it more easily.
I know it's sexy these days to have this light grey text but it's hopeless to read as you get older. All our sites seem to be going this way.

I believe they are working on it already. It seems everyone over forty is saying something somewhere about the colors being too light.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiwianne, Deb Deb

6 months 1 week ago #18624 by Prosperitywithpurpose

I noticed that too Dave.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kevinrealstewbiz

6 months 1 week ago #18623 by Dave Cato
Since the websites have started to reappear this week, I have noticed especially with the Frega site, that the main text is now very much a lighter grey than before. I find that it is just too hard to read now. Can we please make it a bit darker so old people like me can read it more easily.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela, Rob Evans, Deb Deb

6 months 1 week ago - 6 months 1 week ago #18576 by Anita:Technical Support

Carol Johnson wrote:

Prosperitywithpurpose wrote: I'm not sure exactly what your problem is Carol, but this is how it SHOULD work. You choose the default currency (in your profile) as the country you live in. This ensures that the TOTAL of all currency in your accounts are shown in that currency. This is the most common sense thing to do ….. you don't need to convert the number in your head to see how much money you have accumulated since you last looked. As far as I know there is no connection between THIS choice and the choice of currencies you wish your money to be swept up in to each day.

My "problem" is that I did not choose to have my Default Currency and my Default Trading Currency (the first 2 options) in GBP. It happened automatically. There are no other currency options showing in the drop down list for these two. There are other currency options further down on the list.

I took a look on my profile and the default currency had switched also to GBP. I did not do this either. It happened automatically.

Yet in Frega and the other accounts it totals all the currencies in NZ$. How come when the default currency has gone to GBP?

I read somewhere, and I think it was Paddy who said it, that we will be paying for most things with GBP. So isn't it better to have the totals in GBP rather than in NZ$ and then having to do a conversion to be able to pay in GBP?

But my main question is regarding why the default currency options went to GBP when I did nothing to cause this?

Do you get it now Steve?

Carol this is because on your Frega Profile Your default Currency is set for GBP. This is what gets pulled through.

Time to create page: 2.009 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

February 2019
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23