× General discussion

QUESTIONS IN GENERAL

1 week 2 days ago #22905 by Bruce
With weighted prices of Crypto's decided by trading, how will this scenario work?
A group uses CER to raise funds for a particular purpose. Let's say they need $5,000,000 within a short period. So they launch their CER and list the sale value at say $50 per Crypto.
Then someone decides this is too good to be true, and list some of theirs at $10 per Crypto.
Everyone thinks this is a great bargain, and buys up as many cheap Crypto's as they can, thereby slashing the weighted price to something around $15.
The issuer would then feel ripped off. They come in on the assumption they can raise the money by selling at a price that will decide the number of crypto they need to sell at the set price, then find they need to sell 4 times as many to raise the same funds, and the length of time is also extended by 4 times.
There needs to be some control to stop this sort of thing happening, or we will soon lose the ability to promote CER
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kevinrealstewbiz, Prosperitywithpurpose

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 week 3 days ago #22885 by Gill Cameron

CaroleManners wrote: I have a question concerning the Hub,i know its possible to hide a post on your own hub profile but is it also possible to delete a post completely?

I asked this question during the testing phase Carol and no you can't. Hide is good
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Dennis, CaroleManners

1 week 3 days ago #22884 by Paddy Delaney
Sent email to you Angela
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela

1 week 3 days ago #22882 by CaroleManners
I have a question concerning the Hub,i know its possible to hide a post on your own hub profile but is it also possible to delete a post completely?

1 week 3 days ago #22881 by Angela
PADDY can you check your inbox please? I have a question.

1 week 4 days ago #22879 by Paddy Delaney
Automanage and PurchasePlus are the next big ones ..and yes we will split the Consortium One up now into the different apps and start ticking them off
The following user(s) said Thank You: Martin Hill, Angela, Rob Evans, Dennis

1 week 4 days ago - 1 week 4 days ago #22878 by Martin Hill
Every bit counts Paddy,
Which would be the next best syndicate to invest in, because investplus are all brought up.
Would it be purchasedPlus?
It would be great if you could split up the consortium syndicate as I like to see the advanced trading app available to buy more of.

1 week 4 days ago #22876 by Paddy Delaney
If you look at the PurchasePlus PDF document ..When we started to code PurchasePlus I recognized that there is some common code and functions we pull through from InvestPlus and out of fairness to InvestPlus Syndicate Partners ....now that we know where they are in the final placement..we will share 20 ,000 PurchasePlus units ..pro rata with InvestPlus partners...I believe it is the fair thing to do..give unto Ceasar that which belongs to Ceasar

1 week 4 days ago - 1 week 4 days ago #22875 by Angela

Paddy Delaney wrote: We will do the InvestPlus/ PurchasePlus distribution in a few days now that all the InvestPlus units have been placed.... Echovida members have already been accounted for with a distribution of revenue from InvestPlus

Can you explain what the InvestPlus/PurchasePlus distribution is for Paddy? I am not quite with it with regards to this. Have I missed something along the line?

1 week 4 days ago #22873 by Paddy Delaney
We will do the InvestPlus/ PurchasePlus distribution in a few days now that all the InvestPlus units have been placed.... Echovida members have already been accounted for with a distribution of revenue from InvestPlus
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Deb Deb

1 week 4 days ago #22868 by Martin Hill
When is members who invested into echovida and investplus will get extra units in purchaseplus as mentioned. We were waiting for all the investplus units to be sold first and now this has happened.?

1 week 4 days ago #22860 by Paddy Delaney
InvestPlus for Business will be nextg week

Hib phases will start now and rollout as and when finished but every few dayy you will see improvements
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Martin Hill, Angela, Rob Evans, Deb Deb, Robert, Dennis

1 week 5 days ago #22849 by Martin Hill
When will we have a link to share InvestPlus to Businesses?

Hi Paddy. When will we see the full version 1 2 3 for the hub?

2 weeks 1 day ago #22709 by Paddy Delaney
We will work on the Advanced Trading App in new year
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Martin Hill, Dennis

2 weeks 1 day ago #22708 by Paddy Delaney
The Automanage app will be coded in the next few days, you will see thatg we have the screens up now
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Prosperitywithpurpose, Dennis

2 weeks 1 day ago #22707 by Martin Hill
Any time frame for the advanced trading app and the auto manager app?

2 weeks 2 days ago #22699 by wayne kemp
The POS crypto ,was overpriced back in the early days ,when there was no upper and lower limits of buying and selling and the price was manipulated by an unscupulous member trying to show the loop hole (and lucky he did as we now have backstops to stop hugh swings ).It should never of been worth more than Frega crypto ,and now the market is talking and the prices are coming back to there true value .Willing buyer Willing seller .Frega Crypto is going up in value and will pass POS soon ,as it should .All the other Crypto are nice and steady .The only way to get real market value is to have volume of trades .and that will come .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paddy Delaney, Kevinrealstewbiz, Deb Deb, Robyn Lockhart

2 weeks 2 days ago #22694 by Paddy Delaney
We will have Automanage up very soon..this will increase traffic and overall liquidity and value

2 weeks 2 days ago #22692 by Angela
I have said this before , we need a trailing stop. this is something that all good forex traders do when putting their trades on and the market starts moving in their favour. We can adapt it to suit our needs and put a stop behind a certain low price so it cannot be sold any lower. This will put a stop to those selling off too cheap and keeping the value down of the token.

We need to remember that $1 in some countries is a huge amount but to others it is small change. So it stands to reason that the price could hover around a lower price than necessary for longer than need be, so a trailing stop could help to overcome this and help push the value of the token up.

I have no idea how difficult this would be to put this in place but there are solutions to every problem. We have to keep moving forward and making the tokens very attractive for buyers and sellers alike. At the moment we are pretty static and new members will like to see their purchase of tokens rise if they are going to talk to their friends and families about us.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiwianne, Kevinrealstewbiz, Carol Johnson, Dennis

2 weeks 2 days ago #22691 by Carol Johnson
POS that's the one I have most in so no wonder ..... :sick:

Time to create page: 2.731 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

December 2018
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15