× General discussion

QUESTIONS IN GENERAL

5 days 22 hours ago #23856 by Martin Hill
Has the investplus launching happen? Haven’t noticed a change yet?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 days 22 hours ago - 5 days 22 hours ago #23855 by Angela
Well Said Wayne. We all have a lot to thank Chris for (our first programmer) who works tirelessly for free, and has a family to keep too. He is an experienced programmer who has worked very hard from the very first, very raw Weblet because of his belief and dedication to what he knew could be achieved. He is the glue that kept us together and growing in those early days up until now. We have a lot to thank him for. Today we have many more programmers added.

This Forum page has little to do with the frega platform and how frega is growing and continuing to share it's revenue, as we can log into Frega at any time whether this forum is here or not.

Globaktrading100 has always kept us on our toes with some good questions, but tends to jump to a few conclusions at times because he hasn't been with us for the whole journey and doesn't know the whole history properly of the beginnings and who the programmers are and where they are living. and their commitment to RS /Frega from when it began in the Auckland Garage.
I did feel that GT100 didn't quite realise that this Forum is temporary and was somewhere for us to meet and chat about Frega and get updates while the main Frega platform was being built, and soon we will not be needing this particular forum as it will all be in the Hub.

I am a bit perturbed that Paddy was not believed when he told us GoDaddy wanted to sell us a better and more expensive bundle because it's a business to them and any business will always try to sell their higher priced services or goods. Also every year higher costs to any business creep up. Negotiating is all part of business, as GT100 pointed out he is a businessman and should understand this as much as anyone. We don't need more than this basic package as it's a stop gap measure that has done it's job.

Please keep posting GT100 as your questions are good, but please keep it polite the same as you would like your clients to speak to you. You will catch more flies with honey, than vinegar.

The following user(s) said Thank You: chris, Steve Weller, Rob Evans, Deb Deb, Dennis

6 days 7 hours ago #23851 by wayne kemp

globaltrading100 wrote: I experienced a high alert visual security warning from my web browser NOT to proceed to the Fregaglobal.com web site that I visit regularly. This appalling situation suggests there are an amateur bunch of technicians being employed who are not in control of the technology they are in charge of. And don't blame GoDaddy - a third party service provider - for "trying to sell us the expensive bundle"!! What have they got to do with the Frega opportunity??? Who is "Chris" and what exactly is his role in the security of the Frega web sites and apps? Who is really in charge of Frega? Is this some kind of sick joke?

Hi Globalrading
Chris is a respected programer who has been here since the getgo ,threw thick and thin Chris has stayed positive and i will back any decision he makes .Frega Global has a limited life span and i dont want any money put towards this site,but its doing its job in the meantime .If for any reason it would be totally unexceptable if the Hub , Frega,something2trade or p2p lost their https ,but Frega Global (whatever ) Globalrading you have some great posts and its great you are still with us on our journey ,Have we got it right yet (NO ) but in little steps we are continually moving forward .Whos in Charge (THE COLLECTIVE IS IN CHARGE )
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller, Angela, Deb Deb, Dennis

6 days 8 hours ago #23850 by Kapil Arn

Dennis wrote:

globaltrading100 wrote: I experienced a high alert visual security warning from my web browser NOT to proceed to the Fregaglobal.com web site that I visit regularly. This appalling situation suggests there are an amateur bunch of technicians being employed who are not in control of the technology they are in charge of. And don't blame GoDaddy - a third party service provider - for "trying to sell us the expensive bundle"!! What have they got to do with the Frega opportunity??? Who is "Chris" and what exactly is his role in the security of the Frega web sites and apps? Who is really in charge of Frega? Is this some kind of sick joke?

1. There are no paid technicians
2. Fregaglobal was never meant to be a long term project
3. Many people have been working long hours to see that the replacement is ready.
4. Since it will only be here a little while longer getting held up for a higher price is not something any member wanted.

This is just to explain in the simplest terms possible why the SSL certificate took so long to get back up.

Seems to me that it might be a good idea , particularly for newbies, before getting all hot n heavy ( I would even say insulting ! ) to first try and learn properly about Frega and understand what is behind it.
I guess that we'd better get used to these kinds of outbursts in future. As we attract millions of members, there will always be some who get angry first and think later....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller

6 days 12 hours ago #23849 by Dennis

1. There are no paid technicians
2. Fregaglobal was never meant to be a long term project
3. Many people have been working long hours to see that the replacement is ready.
4. Since it will only be here a little while longer getting held up for a higher price is not something any member wanted.

This is just to explain in the simplest terms possible why the SSL certificate took so long to get back up.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela, Robyn Lockhart, Robert

6 days 18 hours ago #23841 by Anita:Technical Support

Paddy Delaney wrote: We have the SSL now, GoDaddy was trying to sell us the expensive bundled one ... we now have what we need and Chris will load it in a few hours

The SSL is up now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Martin Hill, Angela, Prosperitywithpurpose, Dennis

1 week 6 hours ago #23836 by Paddy Delaney
We have the SSL now, GoDaddy was trying to sell us the expensive bundled one ... we now have what we need and Chris will load it in a few hours
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Deb Deb, Robert

1 week 7 hours ago #23834 by Martin Hill

wayne kemp wrote: is there a time frame for fixing the https

Why did we ever get to this stage in the first place, as it happened a few times before? Someone needs to monitor the business better

1 week 7 hours ago #23833 by wayne kemp
is there a time frame for fixing the https

1 week 4 days ago #23795 by Paddy Delaney
Crypto are ONLY issued if claimed (and when claimed) by the Customer
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bruce, Prosperitywithpurpose, Dennis

1 week 4 days ago #23794 by Bruce
What happens when an InvestPlus reward has been processed, but the customer makes no claim for the cryptos? If I read it right at the time, 50% of the unclaimed crypto go to the merchant, but is there any further action required by the merchant for that to happen?

2 weeks 16 hours ago #23742 by Kapil Arn

Barbarella wrote:

wayne kemp wrote:

Barbarella wrote:

Dennis wrote:

Angela wrote: My two penno'rth is that the crypto have found their own level, and as we don't have the volume of members yet, they will stay low and I don't think that is a bad thing until we get the automatic trading started.

Once we start getting more members joining and realizing they can buy and sell crypto, we will find the prices going up, but new members will be looking for bargains and it won't be too long before they will drive the prices up. They will soon realize that it will be better to hang on to them for a better price down the track. It will become a seller's market and those who sell too low will regret it later and hold on to what they have left. People will work it out and tell others.

New Members will be looking to buy and once members realize that selling too low is plain silly, it will start to take off. That's the way I see it, so I am not at all perturbed that we have come to a true level now. What I DO want to see are the number of members increasing and hopefully Invest Plus will drive the flywheel soon.

Barb, what is an other 6 month? We have been at this for over 8 years now ( I have ) , so an other 6 month doesnt feel like a big deal. Though of course its a pain in the backside.
But I simply keep my eyes firmly fixed on our goal.
Consider this : Facebook has been going longer the Frega, yet has never paid any dividends. And apparently is not considering to do so for quite some tym. And FB is basically just a social media platform. Though they are now branching out into other areas.
Frega on the other hand has been paying me dividends from the beginning. Plus what Frega is working on doing is way bigger then FB. Im sure I dont need to elaborate. It is truly audacious ! And looking at what we have achieved in that tym, with the very limited resources weve had, is amazing.
Of course we could have taken the same road as FB, and accepted huge sums of investments. But they would have come at a heavy price. The renouncing of our ethos, our integrity. Im so glad that Paddy n Many have been morally strong and courageous enough not to take the easy way out and accept devils money. Just so that we could all make money sooner.
Just hang in there Barb, dont despair. Were on the right track, and were getting v close now.
Just dont make any promises to Ur friends that U cant keep. From the very beginning I have been focusing on the big vision when talking to people and making clear that this is very much a work in progress.

Angela, we are not at true value yet. Still too high for the dividend percentage. What I have been doing is watching those tokens with the highest dividends. Those prices are going up, ones that are not paying a high dividend have yet to drop to where the 1 % is reached.

People should remember Auto manage is buying up the tokens with the best dividend return. Those prices will go up as long as people don't sell them too far below value.

It is important to remember too, that the Syndicate Units for many of the things in progress have not yet been bought. This means things are being built without enough funding.

It is my belief once those things are sorted, and we have more people using the system, things will really take off.

At this point I am holding my tokens, and buying up what I can of syndicate units. It has been rough here though because there have been a lot of unexpected bills. It would have really helped if those bills could have paid using Invest Plus or Purchase Plus.

I am also wondering if the threat of a total shut down of the American government hasn't played a part in the low numbers. One thing I know, even the partial shut down has effected services with regards to the population who are part of my social cause. The mother with her twins was to move on in February, this is now not possible.

This is DEVIL CIRCLE :-( :-)

Devil circle Barb ,they are harsh words ,I really think you should have some time out ,and come back in 6 months ,but like me you are a pioneer ,and the Frega Collective is your baby ,and we cant stay away .All i can say is only promote the working Apps ,and dont promice anything you cant financially back up yourself .Talk to people but show them what your making now ,not what they might make now .If new members can see The Future vision of the collective themselves ,then thats their choice ,and they will join with you without any come back of broken promices from you .although links to you are good only active links are of any benefit .Keep smiling and strive to be happy .

Six months?
Hm

The following user(s) said Thank You: Dennis

2 weeks 2 days ago #23711 by Barbarella

wayne kemp wrote:

Barbarella wrote:

Dennis wrote:

Angela wrote: My two penno'rth is that the crypto have found their own level, and as we don't have the volume of members yet, they will stay low and I don't think that is a bad thing until we get the automatic trading started.

Once we start getting more members joining and realizing they can buy and sell crypto, we will find the prices going up, but new members will be looking for bargains and it won't be too long before they will drive the prices up. They will soon realize that it will be better to hang on to them for a better price down the track. It will become a seller's market and those who sell too low will regret it later and hold on to what they have left. People will work it out and tell others.

New Members will be looking to buy and once members realize that selling too low is plain silly, it will start to take off. That's the way I see it, so I am not at all perturbed that we have come to a true level now. What I DO want to see are the number of members increasing and hopefully Invest Plus will drive the flywheel soon.

Angela, we are not at true value yet. Still too high for the dividend percentage. What I have been doing is watching those tokens with the highest dividends. Those prices are going up, ones that are not paying a high dividend have yet to drop to where the 1 % is reached.

People should remember Auto manage is buying up the tokens with the best dividend return. Those prices will go up as long as people don't sell them too far below value.

It is important to remember too, that the Syndicate Units for many of the things in progress have not yet been bought. This means things are being built without enough funding.

It is my belief once those things are sorted, and we have more people using the system, things will really take off.

At this point I am holding my tokens, and buying up what I can of syndicate units. It has been rough here though because there have been a lot of unexpected bills. It would have really helped if those bills could have paid using Invest Plus or Purchase Plus.

I am also wondering if the threat of a total shut down of the American government hasn't played a part in the low numbers. One thing I know, even the partial shut down has effected services with regards to the population who are part of my social cause. The mother with her twins was to move on in February, this is now not possible.

Devil circle Barb ,they are harsh words ,I really think you should have some time out ,and come back in 6 months ,but like me you are a pioneer ,and the Frega Collective is your baby ,and we cant stay away .All i can say is only promote the working Apps ,and dont promice anything you cant financially back up yourself .Talk to people but show them what your making now ,not what they might make now .If new members can see The Future vision of the collective themselves ,then thats their choice ,and they will join with you without any come back of broken promices from you .although links to you are good only active links are of any benefit .Keep smiling and strive to be happy .

Six months?
Hm

2 weeks 4 days ago #23689 by wayne kemp

Barbarella wrote:

Dennis wrote:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Angela, Deb Deb, Prosperitywithpurpose, Dennis

2 weeks 4 days ago #23688 by Barbarella

Dennis wrote:

2 weeks 5 days ago #23685 by Paddy Delaney
All good points from everyone

Went into December as a consolidation phase and to build a stronger platform with squeeze pages and Hub/Video Library to manage faster sign-ups of all Applications.

I am very happy with the base that we have built and will see a marked increase in numbers and registrations/ transactions in February through to March
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Angela, Deb Deb, Robert, abundantplanet, Dennis

2 weeks 5 days ago - 2 weeks 5 days ago #23684 by Angela

Bruce wrote: The crypto is not the main issue to me though Angela. What has happened to the money that was starting to grow? Now we are back to peanuts, and no sign of it picking up again.

I am still getting a steady but small flow, and was expecting it to grow a bit more by the end of this month, but this of course means we have to have more volume of members coming along.

I won't jump the gun though because until we get the Invest Plus businesses started and then we have to wait for their first month's transaction of the new members who will have joined the rewards programme. It will take time for them to get a full understanding of their crypto and what to do with them, sell or hold. and give them time to look around at how they can make money for the future through the units offered on the apps.

Then we have the Hub which was going to bring in thousands of members, but it's not happening or will happen until the Hub has developed more and has more appeal to Facebook fans and has a forum or an information centre or what is planned, finalised. Some members have told me they are not going to invite their FB or other friends to the Hub until it's a lot better than it is. I know it's being worked on and a priority.

someting2trade needs a lot more work on it , which I believe Paddy said on the zoom last week that is going to be worked on and made a lot more appealing. There is a lot yet to be done.

Realistically I didn't expect a great jump in my frega Statement until we get Invest Plus rolled out and the automatic Crypto Trading app started. I AM expecting though a jump in my FregaMoney by the end of this first half of the year, by which time the Rewards system, Invest Plus, and the crypto will be starting to pick up momentum.

We need to consolidate what we already have, get it rolled out and making money and make new growth from there. IMHO.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Robyn Lockhart

2 weeks 5 days ago #23683 by Dennis

The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller, Barbarella

2 weeks 5 days ago #23682 by Bruce
The crypto is not the main issue to me though Angela. What has happened to the money that was starting to grow? Now we are back to peanuts, and no sign of it picking up again.

2 weeks 5 days ago #23680 by Angela
My two penno'rth is that the crypto have found their own level, and as we don't have the volume of members yet, they will stay low and I don't think that is a bad thing until we get the automatic trading started.

Once we start getting more members joining and realising they can buy and sell crypto, we will find the prices going up, but new members will be looking for bargains and it won't be too long before they will drive the prices up. They will soon realise that it will be better to hang on to them for a better price down the track. It will become a seller's market and those who sell too low will regret it later and hold on to what they have left. People will work it out and tell others.

New Members will be looking to buy and once members realise that selling too low is plain silly, it will start to take off. That's the way I see it, so I am not at all perturbed that we have come to a true level now. What I DO want to see are the number of members increasing and hopefully Invest Plus will drive the flywheel soon.

Time to create page: 2.563 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

February 2019
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28