× General discussion

QUESTIONS IN GENERAL

7 hours 31 minutes ago #23133 by Paddy Delaney
No one to be blamed here, we have started to run some Automanage code on dormant accounts and are buying up tokens based on ther bestr yields ... few more tweaks to be done and to also run trhe script on the verticals and we will start arriving at a more accurate weighted market price ..

Very happy with stability that will start coming through on the prices and as volume increases it will be even more accurate

What I amk encouraged about is the Distributed Yields that are starting to come through ... this bodes well for an exciting 2019
The following user(s) said Thank You: Martin Hill, Dennis

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 hours 47 minutes ago #23132 by Prosperitywithpurpose
I know WE members can’t tell who the idiot is that is creating havoc ...... but I hope admin can!
And, even if they can DO nothing ..... it CAN be noted .... AND REMEMBERED!

9 hours 4 minutes ago #23130 by Martin Hill

Martin Hill wrote:

Angela wrote: What's happened to our Golden Ticket Crypto tokens,? they have dropped by 5 GBP over the last couple of days.

Like paddy explained to us, don’t worry about what the price is At the moment. It comes down to soon we will have more buyers than sellers and this will push all prices on an upward trend. The top value on all of our portfolio isn't a real value in the first place, members who think so are fools here. The true value is what a buyer willing to pay at the time, so more buyers that will be here soon will have no choice and will have to make a higher offer, because of less willing sellers. So members here complaining need to take a breath and have faith in frega.

2019 like Paddy said will be lift off with so much to look forward to!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robyn Lockhart

9 hours 8 minutes ago - 8 hours 35 minutes ago #23129 by Robyn Lockhart
duplicate

9 hours 8 minutes ago #23128 by Robyn Lockhart
you can sell high wayne, nanos can be listed at 0.00000103 which is the same 175% of weighted price we have had for a long time. This person driving the price down is also listing nanos cheap- in the past it was only cryptos and the higher price could be sustained by buying large numbers of small quantities of nanos which maintained and drove the price up nicely. we could equally sell 0 quantity of highest available priced nanos to drive the price up. Until the market size expands the weighted price is a movable feast.

My feeling for now is have a much narrower range of price gap but keep it equal for crypto and nano. Or simply allow only nano sales until the market increases in size. so only allow for now crypto sales within 20% making it curently no less than 4 per crypto and nanos no more than 6 per.

This is what has been done on unit sales but the margin is tighter for nanos (highest possible list is 60 pence per crypto equivalent) than cryptos (highest possible price is 1.62 pou
nds/crypto) so I am not trading there much as cannot get the price i feel the units deserve.(was going to buy and sell)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deb Deb

9 hours 51 minutes ago #23126 by wayne kemp
the problem now is you cant sell low or high on the weighted value price ,but you can sell how many you want at that weighted value .and thats like a virus attacking the true weighted value .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rob Evans

9 hours 55 minutes ago #23125 by wayne kemp
i noticed this once it went over 10 pound that for the second time it went down in value rapidly ,last week i reported that someone was selling zero crypto for a value ,and it was effecting the weighted value ,my responce from contact us was because it was a zero transaction ,no harm done .i then explained that the weighted value went down each time with a zero sale ,no responnce yet .I also told them their is a rougue seller .i have just noticed 1 nano sales etc going on and we are now in freefall .(this disgrunted person has found a loop hole )Its the person who is selling random numbers like 56784 , or low digits .i think they have 2 accounts and are buying and selling .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deb Deb

10 hours 29 minutes ago - 9 hours 13 minutes ago #23123 by Martin Hill

Angela wrote: What's happened to our Golden Ticket Crypto tokens,? they have dropped by 5 GBP over the last couple of days.

Like paddy explained to us, don’t worry about what the price is At the moment. It comes down to soon we will have more buyers than sellers and this will push all prices on an upward trend. The top value on all of our portfolio isn't a real value in the first place, members who think so are fools here. The true value is what a buyer willing to pay at the time, so more buyers that will be here soon will have no choice and will have to make a higher offer, because of less willing sellers. So members here complaining need to take a breath and have faith in frega.

12 hours 23 minutes ago #23121 by Bruce

Prosperitywithpurpose wrote:

Have a look at the FregaCrypto History Angela ……. someone being STUPID! :(

Could it be that some of the newer members who don't realise the value of the Frega Crypto, are selling some off to raise some cash?
But looking at the numbers for sale, it's more likely that our resident clown is the culprit
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rob Evans, Kiwianne, Deb Deb

13 hours 16 minutes ago #23120 by Joseph India
Any update on Frega mobile? Haven't heard anything for a while..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiwianne

14 hours 37 minutes ago #23119 by Prosperitywithpurpose

Have a look at the FregaCrypto History Angela ……. someone being STUPID! :(

15 hours 19 minutes ago #23117 by Angela
What's happened to our Golden Ticket Crypto tokens,? they have dropped by 5 GBP over the last couple of days.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rob Evans, Kiwianne

1 day 1 hour ago #23106 by VivianEisenecher
A lot more splits yesterday and today!

1 day 4 hours ago #23105 by Prosperitywithpurpose

Dave Cato wrote:

Dave Cato wrote: Just to make it a bit easier to access all the new video's now available, I have added to and updated a document I created earlier. Some are available on the websites and some are not. Finding them can be a bit of a mission as yet. Here they all are in one place. Later they will all fall into the right place on the website.

Good Job Dave ….. THANK YOU!

Just of interest Steve, When do you move on to London?

That's right Kapil. I leave Manila this Friday for Heathrow. I will spend a couple of days or so with my brother-in-law and his family in Swindon, maybe a day or so with the butterflies and then Christmas with my Dad :) I will probably spend the last few days of my trip back with my B- in-L before flying out of Heathrow on 5th Feb.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deb Deb, Robyn Lockhart

1 day 10 hours ago #23103 by Paddy Delaney
And butterfly room is ready for his visit
The following user(s) said Thank You: Prosperitywithpurpose

1 day 13 hours ago #23102 by Kapil Arn

Dave Cato wrote:

Dave Cato wrote: Just to make it a bit easier to access all the new video's now available, I have added to and updated a document I created earlier. Some are available on the websites and some are not. Finding them can be a bit of a mission as yet. Here they all are in one place. Later they will all fall into the right place on the website.

Steve is leaving Fili this Friday.

1 day 16 hours ago #23100 by Dave Cato

1 day 17 hours ago #23099 by Prosperitywithpurpose

1 day 17 hours ago #23096 by Dave Cato
Just to make it a bit easier to access all the new video's now available, I have added to and updated a document I created earlier. Some are available on the websites and some are not. Finding them can be a bit of a mission as yet. Here they all are in one place. Later they will all fall into the right place on the website.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela, Viv Hill, Deb Deb, Robyn Lockhart

1 day 20 hours ago #23093 by Paddy Delaney
It is going to be a super year ... coming out of the starter blocks fast
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Martin Hill, Angela, Rob Evans, Viv Hill, Robert

Time to create page: 2.073 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

December 2018
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31