× General discussion

QUESTIONS IN GENERAL

2 days 6 hours ago #23922 by Paddy Delaney
Almost every ICO is built on block chain hype with practically no executable plan on how they plan to acquire clients... Often they are trying to solve a problem that dies not exist
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dennis

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 days 9 hours ago #23914 by Paddy Delaney
Auromange and TradePlus will be an important tools that we will all use to manage these trades to ensure you have the optimum balanced portfolio...

Being efficient in have a balanced portfolio does not make you a professional trader in the eyes of the tax man as it is expected as a reasonable man test that we should be efficient in managing our assets
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Deb Deb, Dennis

2 days 9 hours ago #23913 by Paddy Delaney
The market price that we will be presenting will be the price of the token and unit based on the dividend earned on the moving average of dividend paid and receipted on the unit over the past 30 days that would give a projected yield of 1% the year ahead... In other words if you purchased the unit/token that day at the market price quoted you can expect to earn 1% on the money you have paid out over the next 12 months based on the actual receipts/ dividend earned the past 30 days.

The market price has NO bearing at all on what price members are actually buying and selling the tokens and units at.

What will start happening is owners of these tokens and units will start taking a view on what they believe the forward growth rate on dividends will be on the different tokens and units and if the view is that a particular vertical or unit will see a substantial increase in actual dividend payouts in the short to medium term they will be nett buyers and not sellers and will buy tokens or units put on offer or seek sellers rs at a higher price than would be the case where they did not believe the dividend increase will not be that great
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Prosperitywithpurpose, Dennis

2 days 10 hours ago #23911 by wayne kemp

Paddy Delaney wrote: Hi Martin

If you go to Your invitation links and then 'InvestPlus link' all you need to do is copy and paste your link and send the link to the business you are talking to and ask them to follow the link, see the video and respond ...this is the message/ m, marketing material we want you to use,

As I said in previous posts, once we have at least 30 days of market value yield calculation tables we will switch over from weighted to marketing value

i think it will take longer than 30 days to get a true market value ,as Frega crypto has been manipulated to keep it low so unscupulous members can buy cheap Frega crypto, knowing it will be the the golden Token one day ..they are also driving the price up on some of the other crypto which have no under pin yet .I really want a true market value so we know what it says on paper is what its worth not like now .once we have tokens underpinned buy 1% ,that will be the true market value and it can only go up in value .I think we need to be smart and because Frega Crypto is the golden ticket it must have a return of more than 1% and therefore will not be judged on its price now .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robyn Lockhart

2 days 20 hours ago #23909 by Prosperitywithpurpose

ken sendo wrote:

Paddy Delaney wrote: Hi Dave (and everyone) it is quite simple (everything is optional)

- A Private Person will not use Investplus
- It will be optional whether they use Purchase Plus and that is a decision that they can take at the time
- It is entirely optional if anyone wants to do an Equity Release (and it will make sense at the appropriate time based on the numbers)

A person can keep 100% of their passive income if they wish

A Business will elect to use InvestPlus as it increases sales (reward), it will increase their registrations (first level links) and the 92.5% they still have will be more than the 100% they had before and the transaction cost will turn into a profit centre

Not sure where the loss is here?

i understand the function of InvestPlus. when a customer is offered rewards by an InvestPlus subscriber, they will automatically register with FREGA in order to claim said rewards. is this process of claiming one's InvestPlus rewards the same as PurchasePlus? IOW, does shopping with any InvestPlus merchant, then claiming the rewards, automatically enroll one into PurchasePlus and incure the 7.5% hit on passive income?

I believe the answer is NO Ken. Enrolling in Frega does not incur ANY fee. The difference is in INTENTION. By collecting the reward tokens, a person becomes a Frega member yes .... but unless they INTEND to use a FEE CARRYING service they are not charged a fee ..... I THINK :)

2 days 21 hours ago #23908 by Dennis

ken sendo wrote:

Paddy Delaney wrote: Hi Dave (and everyone) it is quite simple (everything is optional)

- It will be optional whether they use Purchase Plus and that is a decision that they can take at the time
- It is entirely optional if anyone wants to do an Equity Release (and it will make sense at the appropriate time based on the numbers)

A Business will elect to use InvestPlus as it increases sales (reward), it will increase their registrations (first level links) and the 92.5% they still have will be more than the 100% they had before and the transaction cost will turn into a profit centre

i understand the function of InvestPlus. when a customer is offered rewards by an InvestPlus subscriber, they will automatically register with FREGA in order to claim said rewards. is this process of claiming one's InvestPlus rewards the same as PurchasePlus? IOW, does shopping with any InvestPlus merchant, then claiming the rewards, automatically enroll one into PurchasePlus and incure the 7.5% hit on passive income?

Invest Plus and Purchase plus are two separate programs. They each have an entirely different use from a users perspective. Those collecting from Invest Plus do not give up a percentage. They are strictly claiming their reward.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, ken sendo

3 days 1 hour ago - 3 days 1 hour ago #23907 by ken sendo

3 days 8 hours ago #23904 by Paddy Delaney
Hi Martin

If you go to Your invitation links and then 'InvestPlus link' all you need to do is copy and paste your link and send the link to the business you are talking to and ask them to follow the link, see the video and respond ...this is the message/ m, marketing material we want you to use,

As I said in previous posts, once we have at least 30 days of market value yield calculation tables we will switch over from weighted to marketing value
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Angela, Deb Deb

3 days 9 hours ago #23903 by Martin Hill
Paddy where is the Marketing materials for investplus ? as the program investPlus app is meant to be launched now.

When the Weighted value changing to market value on the crypto trading exchange?

3 days 23 hours ago #23898 by Paddy Delaney
We must keep in mind that with all of us using the different applications the money is circulating all the time and we are ALL much wealthier than we were before ..in fact everyone ends with a net positive amount more than they do with Google/Facebook etc so really cannot see where the problem is
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Angela, Deb Deb, Robert, Dennis

3 days 23 hours ago #23897 by Paddy Delaney
Good on you Dennis, totally agree
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dennis

3 days 23 hours ago #23896 by Dennis

I thought for a while giving up 7.5 percent for invest plus was going to hurt my trust income. What I have found is it really doesn't. Most of the time what I am "losing" is .00002000. In the overall scheme of things that isn't much.

I will be using a smart phone, with the Frega App when it becomes available. My GPS will be on. To date I have never had the GPS on. I have had apps like Facebook and Google+, which I removed because they were a pain in the backside. I never earned from those apps, I will with the Frega app.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Prosperitywithpurpose, Robert

4 days 10 hours ago #23893 by Paddy Delaney
It is entirely a matter of choice as to whether any Application is of value to you and whether you wish to use it and if you do you effectively become a member of the Frega ecosystem and share the Members share of $ and then your choice to receive a share of the active members portion and then whether you wish to deploy capital and receive a capital providers share
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Deb Deb, Prosperitywithpurpose, Robert

4 days 10 hours ago #23892 by Paddy Delaney
So the rule of thump is Members who are merely registered because of one or more Application retain about 38 to 48 cents of each $ with about 20% of the Members electing to be proactive in supporting the eco system sharing a further 20 cents in the $ and those Members providing the capital share 10 to 20 cents in the $
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

4 days 10 hours ago #23890 by Paddy Delaney
Aa a rule of thump of every $ received from from providing a service to a growing audience of persobal, business and social Users to facilitate them to engage, interact and transact more effectively and efficiently with friends, customers and contacts is distributed within the following ratios.

10 to 20 cents to the capital providers (syndicate Partners)

10 cents to charity /social causes

10 /12 cents to Admin (Ledger fees/Frega mobiile/connectivity)

20 cents to Marketing /Support

Balance to Members of the ecosystem with this value then doubled and doubled again in value by issue of matching tokens (fregacrpto and then verticals) that constitute the right to receive a future increasing share of a growing pool of dividends that come from Members electing to return a share of their Balance to all members as fee for electing to use certain Applications
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Angela, Prosperitywithpurpose

4 days 15 hours ago #23889 by Angela
Technical Support wrote:
It might sound like a simple chart, however these splits have been coded at different times since conception, not only would it be incredibly time consuming it is not necessary to show the breakdowns over and above the details that have already been provided.

What Members need to know is where to find their Statements, what the Statement terms refer to ( We will create a list for this) and that the Money that is deducted from their passive income is recirculated throughout the ecosystem as Steve so rightly said. All simply for registering to use any one of the Applications.. The beautiful by product of registering to use any one of the applications is that we share the $.

Every credit, every debit is shown on the respective Statements.

We will put a list together of what the Statement terms refer to if that will help.

We also have a task for the developers to code the ability to export the Statements. To be scheduled.[/quote]

Thanks Anita, The reason I suggested it was the point that Dave made about the fees and costs coming off each app and service. I have been asked many times where the money is coming from that lands in our frega account, and many people are not able to take in verbally how the splits are done. Frega is such a new concept to people they do tend to be suspicious of what some have called "another scheme" having been caught in the past.

However, people will be joining us now for different reasons, to use the Hub for communication, to trade crypto, to invest, to grow their business, and so on, so we will be seeing less and less of people suspicious of joining, as they will join for a reason.

We can tell them , if asked, that the money is circulated around and we actually gain more than is deducted, but that doesn't answer their specific questions and the percentages of where and what it goes to with each split is something I can't hold in my head.

It's about the ethos of Frega and how much of each dollar goes to each part, all part of our transparency. Maybe a list is not the way to go about it , it was just a suggestion now that we have the Hub where we can go to for information. I was visualising a page where everyone can go to if they wish to know .

Just one more suggestion, a brief split of a dollar to where it all goes might be all that is needed. Not each individual app necessarily.
I realise that most new members will just want to know is how much they are getting in their account, and the suggestion of the Statement of Terms will be a great help.

It's all good and only suggestions and ideas which the forum is here for.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

4 days 16 hours ago #23888 by Anita:Technical Support

Angela wrote:

Prosperitywithpurpose wrote: Something that people seem to be forgetting here ..... we are a CIRCULAR ECONOMY.
“Deductions” are not REALLY deductions. The money is simply shared around. So you might be losing money on one hand and GAINING IT on the other ....
Point is ..... NOTHING IS LOST TO THE DARKNESS.
As Paddy made the point, our income AT THE MOMENT might be meagre ..... but scale will fix that ..... and the latest apps should provide that in spades.

That is EXACTLY what I was saying Steve, when people can read for themselves the splits and how we all benefit, their fears will evaporate. This is why I suggested a simple chart so we mentors can show them in black and white and they will work it out and fully understand how it all happens. With the up and down and the six levels of separation. It will start to build momentum once Invest Plus launches.

It might sound like a simple chart, however these splits have been coded at different times since conception, not only would it be incredibly time consuming it is not necessary to show the breakdowns over and above the details that have already been provided.

What Members need to know is where to find their Statements, what the Statement terms refer to ( We will create a list for this) and that the Money that is deducted from their passive income is recirculated throughout the ecosystem as Steve so rightly said. All simply for registering to use any one of the Applications.. The beautiful by product of registering to use any one of the applications is that we share the $.

Every credit, every debit is shown on the respective Statements.

We will put a list together of what the Statement terms refer to if that will help.

We also have a task for the developers to code the ability to export the Statements. To be scheduled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deb Deb, Prosperitywithpurpose, Robert

4 days 18 hours ago - 4 days 18 hours ago #23886 by Gill Cameron
Nothing new here... if you recall I set up a URL fregacollectivesplits.com (Nb no SSL) for this very reason last year.
Started of with enthusiasm, then it required constant changes, morphed into a library scenario and the latest incarnation is the " http://fregacollectivesplits.com ---- "Frega Global: Glossary of terms"
I haven't changed the URL to reflect the glossary because of the cost and it will probably be taken over some day by Frega anyway

Dave Cato wrote: Thanks Paddy for your explanation of the deductions. I also like Angela's idea of having a list or chart made and published on the hub with all these things made easy. I'm still not looking forward to being a trader but let's wait and see how it goes so long as I can make an income from being a mentor.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Deb Deb

4 days 18 hours ago #23884 by Carol Johnson

Prosperitywithpurpose wrote: Something that people seem to be forgetting here ..... we are a CIRCULAR ECONOMY.
“Deductions” are not REALLY deductions. The money is simply shared around. So you might be losing money on one hand and GAINING IT on the other ....
Point is ..... NOTHING IS LOST TO THE DARKNESS.
As Paddy made the point, our income AT THE MOMENT might be meagre ..... but scale will fix that ..... and the latest apps should provide that in spades.

My issue is about the Frega Mobile GPS tracking opt-out penalty at 20% and the advertising profiling opt-out penalty at 20%, which if you opt-out of both is 40% of passive earnings across the board according to what Paddy explained.. So my choice is really down to accepting the tracking and profiling or not having Frega Mobile at all, as I am not prepared to forfeit 40% of any passive income just because I don't want these. It is quite a hefty penalty in my mind.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robyn Lockhart

4 days 19 hours ago #23883 by Dave Cato
Thanks Paddy for your explanation of the deductions. I also like Angela's idea of having a list or chart made and published on the hub with all these things made easy. I'm still not looking forward to being a trader but let's wait and see how it goes so long as I can make an income from being a mentor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela, onieceg, Deb Deb

Time to create page: 2.406 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

February 2019
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23