× General discussion

WEEKLY Zoom Calls and recording

8 months 1 week ago - 8 months 1 week ago #7342 by Angela
I have just listened to the recording. I logged in this morning, started to listen to the meeting and some family called around. So thank goodness we get these recordings.

What you have achieved Paddy is fantastic. I can't wait for your suggestions for introducing s2t. I agree with you that it isn't difficult to get business owners interested and all ideas and suggestions to make it easier is very welcome.

A little bit of work for a while to help get them started is going to pay off dividends down the track. I can't wait for the CRM to be in our hands again (so to speak).

The excitement in your voice was not hard to detect. LOL :lol:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 months 1 week ago #7340 by Kapil Arn
sorry folks, couldnt get on the call this morning.
no connexion up on my land.. I just got home and will catch up now

8 months 1 week ago #7332 by Simon Adams
Hi Everybody,

Here is today's Zoom recording:

Have a great weekend :)

Cheers,
Simon
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiwianne, Deb Deb

8 months 1 week ago #7325 by Carol USA Global Support
Here is link to the call in one hour. https://zoom.us/j/427506435

Foundation Member
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela

8 months 1 week ago #7318 by Angela

Carol USA Global Support wrote: I apologize for all of the confusion when trying to log onto the Zoom meeting yesterday. I have identified the problem and it will be corrected.
We will start having everyone preregister beginning this week. There will be more of a description of topics to be covered so one may choose that recording in the future. If you are willing and would like to use your skills, I would like to feature a member each week to "show and Tell". They can choose a App, do a 5 minute presentation. This will be fun and give everyone an opportunity to practice in a safe group. Plus we will be building our Library. Please send ny questions and williness to carol.gstm2017.com

I didn't get any notification to pre-register, does this mean that I just click on the link today?

8 months 1 week ago #7314 by Angela

Carol USA Global Support wrote: Almost another week has gone by. I have been busy adding products, learning all about the Apps. I encourage everyone to go in and practice, You can not break it. After you complete your listing you can always go in and remove. I will be happy to purchase something from you so you can see what happens. The more you know, the better you can help others. You will also be helping locate any problems and we get them them corrected before a non member comes aboard. Here is the link for this week call. Friday 2PM CST, Saturday 9AM NZ.

https://zoom.us/j/806387392

Do we still just click on the link, or do we need an invite this week? I seem to recall something being said about going back to the way we did it with an invite.

8 months 1 week ago #7188 by Clive Taylor
Thanks Carol - Heather & I will not be able to make the zoom as we will be travelling at that time. Will catch up with the recording

8 months 1 week ago - 8 months 1 week ago #7175 by Carol USA Global Support
Almost another week has gone by. I have been busy adding products, learning all about the Apps. I encourage everyone to go in and practice, You can not break it. After you complete your listing you can always go in and remove. I will be happy to purchase something from you so you can see what happens. The more you know, the better you can help others. You will also be helping locate any problems and we get them them corrected before a non member comes aboard. Here is the link for this week call. Friday 2PM CST, Saturday 9AM NZ.

https://zoom.us/j/806387392

Foundation Member
The following user(s) said Thank You: Prosperitywithpurpose

8 months 2 weeks ago #6954 by Paddy Delaney
Perfect Carol,

Lovely idea, we are a collective

8 months 2 weeks ago #6952 by Carol USA Global Support
I apologize for all of the confusion when trying to log onto the Zoom meeting yesterday. I have identified the problem and it will be corrected.
We will start having everyone preregister beginning this week. There will be more of a description of topics to be covered so one may choose that recording in the future. If you are willing and would like to use your skills, I would like to feature a member each week to "show and Tell". They can choose a App, do a 5 minute presentation. This will be fun and give everyone an opportunity to practice in a safe group. Plus we will be building our Library. Please send ny questions and williness to carol.gstm2017.com

Foundation Member

8 months 2 weeks ago #6930 by Martin Hill
Good meeting today, you said the right stuff. One thing is when is the CRM Syndicate will show up as part of echovida syndicate?

8 months 2 weeks ago #6923 by Barbarella

Simon Adams wrote: Hi Everyone,

Here is today's Zoom call recording:

Have a great weekend,
Simon :)

Thanks Simon

8 months 2 weeks ago #6921 by Rob Evans
Cool, thanks Simon... You are a legend!

8 months 2 weeks ago #6919 by PattiH
I tried getting on early on my iPad but it would go to screen for me to set up a zoom call.

It worked on my computer, however I cannot see shared screens on it.

I never had a problem when we registered for the call.

Partner S2T

8 months 2 weeks ago - 8 months 2 weeks ago #6914 by Barbarella

neither Me :-)
Attachments:

8 months 2 weeks ago #6912 by Gill

Dave Cato wrote:

Prosperitywithpurpose wrote: I’m unable to get into meeting. Kapil is having the same problem.

I am also having a problem. Browser screen just say's "Launching"

I find it's easier if you try and get on early. Had the same problems a while back also

8 months 2 weeks ago #6910 by Simon Adams
Hi Everyone,

Here is today's Zoom call recording:

Have a great weekend,
Simon :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Barbarella, Rhonda Bethune

8 months 2 weeks ago #6908 by Rob Evans
I could not get in either... same results as Dave.

8 months 2 weeks ago #6907 by Kapil Arn
sory In still cant get in. V disappointing...
Im glad we got a recording to listen to later
Have a great day all.

8 months 2 weeks ago #6906 by Dave Cato

Prosperitywithpurpose wrote: I’m unable to get into meeting. Kapil is having the same problem.

I am also having a problem. Browser screen just say's "Launching"

Time to create page: 2.161 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

August 2018
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25