× General discussion

WEEKLY Zoom Calls and recording

5 months 2 weeks ago - 5 months 2 weeks ago #10938 by Steve Weller

RobertHill wrote: it takes years of hard labour and trial and error ,and the market wants and needs crpto ,and these cowboys who think they can set up a platform in six months are just criminals .

Yep half of them should be in jail .. we didn't just trip on this it has be years of hard work to get to this stage with loyal members and I can 110% say there is no one else like us and good luck if they wanna try :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela, Kiwianne, Kevinrealstewbiz

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 months 2 weeks ago #10936 by JamilaDenize
Exactly Robert so true!

5 months 2 weeks ago #10931 by Simon Adams
Hi Everyone, here is today's Zoom call recording:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller, Anita:Technical Support, Gill, Angela, Kiwianne, Robert, Charmaine1, JamilaDenize

5 months 2 weeks ago #10927 by onieceg
Anita wrote: I have never known of another business where the Founder and CEO spends so much time talking with the people, explaining the direction and processes, whether that be one on one or to groups. I have learned so much from this forum from Paddys and others posts.

I agree Anita, I have been a member for a little over 4 years and it still amazes me that Paddy still talks to us personally if we need him. And you do too Anita. With all you do I don't know where you find the time. My sincere thanks to all of you including the tech team.

Foundation Member
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller, Angela, Kiwianne, PattiH, Deb Deb, abundantplanet

5 months 2 weeks ago #10874 by Barbarella

Carol USA Global Support wrote: Here is the link for this week Zoom Call.

UK 8pm Friday
NZ 9AM Saturday
2PM Friday CST USA

HU 9 Pm Friday :-)
https://zoom.us/j/446601374

The following user(s) said Thank You: BestOnTheNet

5 months 2 weeks ago #10872 by Carol USA Global Support
Here is the link for this week Zoom Call.

UK 8pm Friday
NZ 9AM Saturday
2PM Friday CST USA

https://zoom.us/j/446601374

Foundation Member
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela, Kiwianne, Barbarella, Robert, Charmaine1

5 months 2 weeks ago - 5 months 2 weeks ago #10871 by Barbarella
Yes I agree that their actions are questionable although not their values. At the end of the day they are wanting the same thing as us financial security and a good feeling life for themselves, family and friends. They can be judged or perceived as exploiting this point in time where people have very little understanding of cryptocurrencies and the decentralised Web.

Which is absolutely fabulous for us, as we are coming from a collective place of integrity, freedom global abundant sharing.
Our raised awareness of the nature of exploitation is that with our labour of love, bumps, bruises & bandaids together we are strengthening and building a global Freganic cruise ship that I see even the cowboys & their families and friends wanting to be a part of LOL[/color][/size][/quote]

I love reading your posts Annamarie, they are not only informative but your positivity comes through and you always have kind words for everyone and see the humanity in everything. Truly spiritual. We haven't walked a mile in anyone's shoes to make judgements on anyone, we all have our story and it has lead us to where we are today. When we truly see the concept of Frega, the collective, this replicates life, we are all one , but each one at a different point, therefore we know that at the very core of everyone is something good, the exact same spirit that created us.
To actually understand why we find ourselves where we are today we have to understand that our lives and what we have been through , with our various experiences , shapes us all to where we are now. We are the authors of our own lives.
The beauty of life is that everyone has a chance at every moment to change if they wish to, the mind is the most powerful tool we have. As we think..So we are...
We actually choose to be what we are, and we can choose to forgive ourselves for our past behaviour and make the changes to a more positive outlook. As you said, everyone wants the same thing as we do, there is no separation. We do have to go through a lot to learn and get to this point, and this is why we understand where they are coming from. and can show love without judgement. It is easier to pull someone down from a height than to pull them up , but that's what we aim for. to pull them up.,
[/quote]

How old banners they are oh my God if I remember Steve created them I just resized and made it clickable with URL :-)
Attachments:

5 months 2 weeks ago - 5 months 2 weeks ago #10866 by Gill

Angela wrote:

Anita:Technical Support wrote: Re : this is one forum that is probably the quirkiest I've ever been on... it's often entertaining Entertaining.. at times.. Informative and educational absolutely all the time. I have never known of another business where the Founder and CEO spends so much time talking with the people, explaining the direction and processes, whether that be one on one or to groups. I have learned so much from this forum from Paddys and others posts.

LOL I LOVE quirky, and the varied topics and posts, it makes life so interesting and I have learned so much through the questions , the answers and the humour that is shown. Life is meant to be happy and if someone has said something that uplifts my spirit or made me smile or laugh, my life has had some more enrichment added to it.
I love the positivity we get in here and the help that comes forward from all sorts of people who are sharing their knowledge and experiences. Paddy has been a great leader and teacher and I respect his leadership and knowledge. Long may we remain Quirky, helpful, positive and entertaining. Much better than being programmed by TV. LOL

The following user(s) said Thank You: Deb Deb

5 months 2 weeks ago - 5 months 2 weeks ago #10863 by Angela

Anita:Technical Support wrote: Re : this is one forum that is probably the quirkiest I've ever been on... it's often entertaining Entertaining.. at times.. Informative and educational absolutely all the time. I have never known of another business where the Founder and CEO spends so much time talking with the people, explaining the direction and processes, whether that be one on one or to groups. I have learned so much from this forum from Paddys and others posts.

LOL I LOVE quirky, and the varied topics and posts, it makes life so interesting and I have learned so much through the questions , the answers and the humour that is shown. Life is meant to be happy and if someone has said something that uplifts my spirit or made me smile or laugh, my life has had some more enrichment added to it.
I love the positivity we get in here and the help that comes forward from all sorts of people who are sharing their knowledge and experiences. Paddy has been a great leader and teacher and I respect his leadership and knowledge. Long may we remain Quirky, helpful, positive and entertaining. Much better than being programmed by TV. LOL
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiwianne

5 months 2 weeks ago - 5 months 2 weeks ago #10861 by Angela
Yes I agree that their actions are questionable although not their values. At the end of the day they are wanting the same thing as us financial security and a good feeling life for themselves, family and friends. They can be judged or perceived as exploiting this point in time where people have very little understanding of cryptocurrencies and the decentralised Web.

Which is absolutely fabulous for us, as we are coming from a collective place of integrity, freedom global abundant sharing.
Our raised awareness of the nature of exploitation is that with our labour of love, bumps, bruises & bandaids together we are strengthening and building a global Freganic cruise ship that I see even the cowboys & their families and friends wanting to be a part of LOL[/color][/size][/quote]

I love reading your posts Annamarie, they are not only informative but your positivity comes through and you always have kind words for everyone and see the humanity in everything. Truly spiritual. We haven't walked a mile in anyone's shoes to make judgements on anyone, we all have our story and it has lead us to where we are today. When we truly see the concept of Frega, the collective, this replicates life, we are all one , but each one at a different point, therefore we know that at the very core of everyone is something good, the exact same spirit that created us.
To actually understand why we find ourselves where we are today we have to understand that our lives and what we have been through , with our various experiences , shapes us all to where we are now. We are the authors of our own lives.
The beauty of life is that everyone has a chance at every moment to change if they wish to, the mind is the most powerful tool we have. As we think..So we are...
We actually choose to be what we are, and we can choose to forgive ourselves for our past behaviour and make the changes to a more positive outlook. As you said, everyone wants the same thing as we do, there is no separation. We do have to go through a lot to learn and get to this point, and this is why we understand where they are coming from. and can show love without judgement. It is easier to pull someone down from a height than to pull them up , but that's what we aim for. to pull them up.,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Kiwianne, Barbarella

5 months 2 weeks ago - 5 months 2 weeks ago #10859 by Anita:Technical Support
Re : this is one forum that is probably the quirkiest I've ever been on... it's often entertaining Entertaining.. at times.. Informative and educational absolutely all the time. I have never known of another business where the Founder and CEO spends so much time talking with the people, explaining the direction and processes, whether that be one on one or to groups. I have learned so much from this forum from Paddys and others posts.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wayne kemp, Martin Hill, Clive Taylor, Angela, Kiwianne, onieceg, Deb Deb, Robyn Lockhart

5 months 2 weeks ago - 5 months 2 weeks ago #10844 by Annamarie

RobertHill wrote: it takes years of hard labour and trial and error ,and the market wants and needs crpto ,and these cowboys who think they can set up a platform in six months are just criminals .

Our raised awareness of the nature of exploitation is that with our labour of love, bumps, bruises & bandaids together we are strengthening and building a global Freganic cruise ship that I see even the cowboys & their families and friends wanting to be a part of LOL

The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Angela, Kiwianne, PattiH

5 months 2 weeks ago - 5 months 2 weeks ago #10843 by Gill
dah

5 months 2 weeks ago #10842 by Annamarie
[quote="Gill Poole" post=10391Thank you and the rest of the forum members for keeping me in my place as always... sorry I question and speak out...where would we be without you....[/quote]

I so agree Gill "where would we be without you or each other". I became desensitsed when I changed the context of "feedback finding my flaws" to "feedback feeling Absolutely fabulous"....

5 months 2 weeks ago #10828 by Paddy Delaney
You are right Robert,

90% of the ICO's will fail as there is no utility value in using block chain in their business model/processes
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Barbarella, Dennis

5 months 2 weeks ago #10826 by RobertHill
it takes years of hard labour and trial and error ,and the market wants and needs crpto ,and these cowboys who think they can set up a platform in six months are just criminals .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela, Kiwianne

5 months 2 weeks ago #10741 by Kiwianne

Paddy Delaney wrote: Thx Joseph

Yes, I do tend to get excited about things ...I can see that we are very well positioned to achieve everything we have all worked for over these years

Yes amazing how when thing get going you just want to push on but we need you to look after you so your at the helm as we all have great faith in you and what you do
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela

5 months 3 weeks ago #10588 by Paddy Delaney
Thx Joseph

Yes, I do tend to get excited about things ...I can see that we are very well positioned to achieve everything we have all worked for over these years

5 months 3 weeks ago #10587 by Joseph India
Take rest today .. you seemed to be very energetic while you were speaking Paddy... #EXCITEMENT IN THE AIR#

5 months 3 weeks ago #10586 by Paddy Delaney
Lol having too much fun...

Time to create page: 2.343 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

August 2018
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4