× General discussion

WEEKLY Zoom Calls and recording

5 months 1 day ago #11911 by Barbarella

Bruce wrote: You haven't missed it Barb, it hasn't happened yet. It's still about 18 hours away

Thanks Bruce

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 months 1 day ago #11898 by Bruce
You haven't missed it Barb, it hasn't happened yet. It's still about 18 hours away
The following user(s) said Thank You: Barbarella

5 months 1 day ago #11894 by Barbarella

Carol USA Global Support wrote: Here is the link and times for our weekly Zoom call with Paddy.

https://zoom.us/j/326898488

Birmingham, AL, USA*
CDT (UTC -5)
Fri, Mar 16, 2018
3:00 pm

Auckland, New Zealand*
NZDT (UTC +13)
Sat, Mar 17, 2018
9:00 am

London, United Kingdom
GMT (UTC +0)
Fri, Mar 16, 2018
8:00 pm

Cape Town, South Africa
SAST (UTC +2)
Fri, Mar 16, 2018
10:00 pm

Budapest, Hungary
CET (UTC +1)
Fri, Mar 16, 2018

9:00 pm
Australian Eastern Time, AET*
AEDT (UTC +11)
Sat, Mar 17, 2018
7:00 am

Thanks so much Carol

I missed it as I spent this evening with a nice friend from Japan -we went through on the pages-he activated his Frega account and so on ,He is very enthusiastic now ,but I missed Paddy 's webinar Hopefully I can watch the recording soon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

5 months 1 day ago #11864 by Carol USA Global Support
Here is the link and times for our weekly Zoom call with Paddy.

https://zoom.us/j/326898488

Birmingham, AL, USA*
CDT (UTC -5)
Fri, Mar 16, 2018
3:00 pm

Auckland, New Zealand*
NZDT (UTC +13)
Sat, Mar 17, 2018
9:00 am

London, United Kingdom
GMT (UTC +0)
Fri, Mar 16, 2018
8:00 pm

Cape Town, South Africa
SAST (UTC +2)
Fri, Mar 16, 2018
10:00 pm

Budapest, Hungary
CET (UTC +1)
Fri, Mar 16, 2018

9:00 pm
Australian Eastern Time, AET*
AEDT (UTC +11)
Sat, Mar 17, 2018
7:00 am

Foundation Member
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela, Barbarella, Rhonda Bethune, Robert

5 months 3 days ago #11585 by wayne kemp

Martin Hill wrote:

Paddy Delaney wrote: Thx Wayne ..yes It has turned us grey lol... but all worth while..it has been a rollercoaster ride but we are finally there

Not all of us has turned grey though LOl

Maybe a bit of less hair over my 7 years been in this exciting program Lol

looking forward to the next stage of this program!

:cheer:

lol some go grey but the less fortunate go bald ,ha ha
The following user(s) said Thank You: Barbarella

5 months 4 days ago #11553 by mike
Just listened to Zoom recording , most informative yet. Really sounding very professional now
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Prosperitywithpurpose

5 months 6 days ago #11364 by Martin Hill

Paddy Delaney wrote: Thx Wayne ..yes It has turned us grey lol... but all worth while..it has been a rollercoaster ride but we are finally there

Not all of us has turned grey though LOl

Maybe a bit of less hair over my 7 years been in this exciting program Lol

looking forward to the next stage of this program!

:cheer:

5 months 6 days ago #11363 by Joseph India

wayne kemp wrote:

cant wait for our world cruise paddy .it will be well earned and we can meet all our global family, one port at a time . .

Is Wayne organizing the World Cruise..?? What a great trip that would be.. #CHANCELESS#

5 months 6 days ago #11362 by Joseph India

Scripture Says that Grey hair is the symbol of Glory and Wisdom. Looks like you have attained that stage Paddy.

5 months 6 days ago #11361 by Joseph India
Agree 100% Wayne. Watched Zoom recording this afternoon. Paddy You looked very fresh and sparkling and relazed. It is our season to to be excited and cheerful anyways. # 5TH GEAR#

5 months 6 days ago #11360 by Paddy Delaney
Me too mate

5 months 6 days ago #11359 by wayne kemp

cant wait for our world cruise paddy .it will be well earned and we can meet all our global family, one port at a time . .

5 months 6 days ago #11358 by Paddy Delaney
Thx Wayne ..yes It has turned us grey lol... but all worth while..it has been a rollercoaster ride but we are finally there
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wimal [Wim]

5 months 6 days ago #11357 by wayne kemp
i just watched the zoom call ,and finnally i know we have made it ,besides paddy you are now completely grey .this is the first zoom call where you have been totally relaxed and know this is our time .and your mention that we are going straight for our banking licence, is what will make us the only platform in the world (bank ) that will bring the banked the underbanked and unbanked as equal .we are so far ahead from the other challenger banks ,that this just makes sence .
i like you have have been on a rollercoaster ride and i can see the end of this ride and the beginning of our destiny .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deb Deb, Charmaine1

5 months 6 days ago #11347 by Anita:Technical Support
Thank You so much for your kind words Oneice. It's interesting....i believe that. you only have to look at business, it's culture and the values of the people within that business to realize actually what type of business you are dealing with. We have never had a top down approach here and Paddy has treated everyone with equal respect and this respect has filtered down through the organisation. Any one that has come on board that resonates at a different level has not stayed the course and i am pleased to say that we are all treated as equals here and every single one of us deserves the respect of a timely honest response and i am glad that that is the culture and these are the values that have been passed down and cultivated here From Paddy and Mandy to the Technical Team, Global Support and the Mentors and we hope that when people look at us they see this in everything we do.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiwianne, Deb Deb, Prosperitywithpurpose, Charmaine1, Wimal [Wim]

5 months 1 week ago #11342 by Simon Adams
Hi everyone, here is today's Zoom call recording:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller, Kiwianne, Charmaine1

5 months 1 week ago #11341 by Robert
Great call today so a Big thankyou to Paddy and everyone else for all the new info You gave to us.

5 months 1 week ago #11327 by onieceg
Wish I could be there....but, Fridays are golf days...lol. Only 3 more weeks in Florida, then we will be home. It's been a great winter here....no snow, no freezing temps....lots of sunshine!

Foundation Member

5 months 1 week ago #11256 by Carol USA Global Support
How quickly the time goes by, seems just yesterday we had our weekly call. But I know the time has been there, seeing the improvement and progress being made by the IT programmers. Everyone that can be available for the calls on Friday/Saturday, please make the effort to be present. Having some new people present which is good, we are growing.

Below is link for this week meeting.
Friday: UK 8pm
Friday: USA 2PM CST
Saturday: NZ 9AM

https://zoom.us/j/311725165

Foundation Member

5 months 1 week ago #10942 by JamilaDenize
right on...

Time to create page: 2.336 seconds

Translate