× General discussion

WEEKLY Zoom Calls and recording

3 months 2 weeks ago - 3 months 2 weeks ago #14258 by Martin Hill

Steve Weller wrote: Yes ...Lots going on behind the scenes :) we need a decent amount of raw data before the algorithm is put into play completely.
Every different token and white label etc.. is going to have a life of its own with weighted values not governed by a few random trades which tend to give False Positives in the market price as you would have seen to begin with.
As more trading takes place the market will start to right its self naturally and all the different tokens will right their own values with all their different underpins and we will refine the algorithm to keep the market realistic for all tokens in place, for the most though it is the trends of the actual data/trades that gives the true values of every Token :)

I think that the greater amount of members trading will make it far easier to get a real waited value. This is only a matter of time as new businesses bringing there customers onboard that will have a naturally invested interest, as utility sale's are rewarded Crypto's and Verticals . Upwards and Onwards.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 months 2 weeks ago - 3 months 2 weeks ago #14253 by Steve Weller
Yes ...Lots going on behind the scenes :) we need a decent amount of raw data before the algorithm is put into play completely.
Every different token and white label etc.. is going to have a life of its own with weighted values not governed by a few random trades which tend to give False Positives in the market price as you would have seen to begin with.
As more trading takes place the market will start to right its self naturally and all the different tokens will right their own values with all their different underpins and we will refine the algorithm to keep the market realistic for all tokens in place, for the most though it is the trends of the actual data/trades that gives the true values of every Token :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela, Rob Evans, Dennis, Ozzieglyn, Wimal [Wim]

3 months 2 weeks ago #14252 by wayne kemp

Robyn Lockhart wrote: I agree Wayne (my observation already shows some more popular nanos leaping ahead with frega soon well in front) and I have ideas for more accurate formula/algorithm to get a stable reliable market value automatically - what is in place now is too approximate and the nano pictos dominated and skewed it- i will find one that it doesn't matter the denomination it will stay accurate. and very soon the market will dictate it anyway.

yes your the one that will sort this ,your our numbers girl .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiwianne

3 months 2 weeks ago #14251 by Robyn Lockhart
I agree Wayne (my observation already shows some more popular nanos leaping ahead with frega soon well in front) and I have ideas for more accurate formula/algorithm to get a stable reliable market value automatically - what is in place now is too approximate and the nano pictos dominated and skewed it- i will find one that it doesn't matter the denomination it will stay accurate. and very soon the market will dictate it anyway.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela, Kiwianne, Deb Deb, Prosperitywithpurpose

3 months 2 weeks ago #14250 by Prosperitywithpurpose

wayne kemp wrote: another great zoom call ,and im so happy zoom might be our prefered way of comunicating ,as this has been proven threw this platform to be very reliable .im also relenting my desire to be on other exchanges to sell our crypto and are now behind the Frega collective to be a stand alone money making platform .im still a little hesitant on having Frega crypto at the same price as other white label tokens ,but the trading platform history says at the moment they are ,so the punter has spoken ,i know once these prices go up and we see what the punter wants .Frega crypto will stand tall and be the jewel of Frega which it deserves to be .

I believe the REAL value of the "Golden Token" will become evident when we can see the underpin coming through Wayne. It will surely stand out from the crowd :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: wayne kemp, Deb Deb, Robyn Lockhart

3 months 2 weeks ago #14249 by wayne kemp
another great zoom call ,and im so happy zoom might be our prefered way of comunicating ,as this has been proven threw this platform to be very reliable .im also relenting my desire to be on other exchanges to sell our crypto and are now behind the Frega collective to be a stand alone money making platform .im still a little hesitant on having Frega crypto at the same price as other white label tokens ,but the trading platform history says at the moment they are ,so the punter has spoken ,i know once these prices go up and we see what the punter wants .Frega crypto will stand tall and be the jewel of Frega which it deserves to be .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Martin Hill, Angela, Kiwianne, Deb Deb, Prosperitywithpurpose, Robyn Lockhart, Ozzieglyn

3 months 2 weeks ago - 3 months 2 weeks ago #14243 by Simon Adams
Hi everyone, sorry for the delay, here is today's Zoom call recording:

Cheers,
Simon
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller, Angela, Robyn Lockhart, Robert, Charmaine1

3 months 2 weeks ago #14242 by Viv Hill

Angela wrote: Was this morning's zoom call recorded? I missed a part of it due to a phone call and would like to hear it all again.

Simon usually has it up here pretty quickly Ange. Excellent call once again. :)

3 months 2 weeks ago #14235 by Dennis
I saw the recording light red which means it was recorded. Not sure when they are going to bring it here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela

3 months 2 weeks ago #14234 by Angela
Was this morning's zoom call recorded? I missed a part of it due to a phone call and would like to hear it all again.

3 months 2 weeks ago #14218 by Barbarella

Carol USA Global Support wrote: Just a reminder of the Zoom call for Friday/Saturday.
NZ @ 8 AM on Saturday
UK @ 9 pm on Friday
Africa @ 10 pm on Friday
Australia @ 6 AM on Saturday
USA 3 PM CST on Friday
Hungary Friday @ 10 PM

Here is the link, you must register;
https://zoom.us/meeting/register/a525c5b9d640cf19d746f627e8486654

It takes me directly to the webinar -but its Ok as almost 10 PM:-)

3 months 3 weeks ago - 3 months 2 weeks ago #14194 by Carol USA Global Support
Just a reminder of the Zoom call for Friday/Saturday.
NZ @ 8 AM on Saturday
UK @ 9 pm on Friday
Africa @ 10 pm on Friday
Australia @ 6 AM on Saturday
USA 3 PM CST on Friday
Hungary Friday @ 10 PM

Here is the link, you must register;

Foundation Member

3 months 3 weeks ago #13964 by Paddy Delaney
Yes and many others ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela, Kiwianne

3 months 3 weeks ago #13963 by Prosperitywithpurpose

Paddy Delaney wrote: Correct and the way we will present the opportunities to all the charities and causes is register to receive a share of the money we are accumulating and let us double the amount of value you are creating and give you access to tools (block chain dapps) that will facilitate more efficient and transparent distribution of the money and by working together we combine all our energies/ resources and CSR programmes to bring about a leveraged Total Social Impact model that is unstoppable ..

It is applied maths at its best

Every charity that comes on board or corporate with their Corporate Social Responsibility program will increase our ecosystem and make the effectiveness of their efforts more rewarding...

Many charities also run thrift stores (Heart Foundation in UK has 570 stores) ..they will be perfect candidates for our POS and S2T / S2T Store/ EChovida Rewards / Echovida CRM / Echovida 'Specials' / Auction apps

Can someone say .... New Zealand HOSPICE!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela, Rhonda Bethune, Deb Deb

3 months 3 weeks ago #13958 by Paddy Delaney
Correct and the way we will present the opportunities to all the charities and causes is register to receive a share of the money we are accumulating and let us double the amount of value you are creating and give you access to tools (block chain dapps) that will facilitate more efficient and transparent distribution of the money and by working together we combine all our energies/ resources and CSR programmes to bring about a leveraged Total Social Impact model that is unstoppable ..

It is applied maths at its best

Every charity that comes on board or corporate with their Corporate Social Responsibility program will increase our ecosystem and make the effectiveness of their efforts more rewarding...

Many charities also run thrift stores (Heart Foundation in UK has 570 stores) ..they will be perfect candidates for our POS and S2T / S2T Store/ EChovida Rewards / Echovida CRM / Echovida 'Specials' / Auction apps
The following user(s) said Thank You: Barbarella, VivianEisenecher, Deb Deb, Wimal [Wim], wardli

3 months 3 weeks ago #13954 by wayne kemp
great zoom call ,we forget about the bigger picture ,and alot of members just think about whats in it for me .but the Frega collective is all about bringing everything back to a even playing field .Frega World is unstoppable .

3 months 3 weeks ago #13948 by Simon Adams
Hi everyone, here is today's Zoom call recording:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller, Clive Taylor, Angela, Rob Evans, Kevinrealstewbiz, Barbarella, Rhonda Bethune, Deb Deb, Kapil Arn, Robyn Lockhart and this user have 7 others thankyou

3 months 3 weeks ago #13947 by Martin Hill
Awesome zoom call today, we are on track to solving the world's problem's.
Welcoming our planet to frega world.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela, Barbarella, clairam

3 months 3 weeks ago #13944 by Martin Hill

Carol USA Global Support wrote: Here is the link to REGISTER for this weeks Zoom call. YOU MUST REGISTER TO ATTEND THE CALL

Here are the times:

London, United Kingdom*
BST (UTC +1)
Fri, Apr 20, 2018
9:00 pm

Birmingham, AL, USA*
CDT (UTC -5)
Fri, Apr 20, 2018
3:00 pm

Auckland, New Zealand
NZST (UTC +12)
Sat, Apr 21, 2018
8:00 am

South Africa Standard Time, SAST
SAST (UTC +2)
Fri, Apr 20, 2018
10:00 pm

Budapest, Hungary*
CEST (UTC +2)
Fri, Apr 20, 2018
10:00 pm

Australian Eastern Time, AET
AEST (UTC +10)
Sat, Apr 21, 2018
6:00 am

The following user(s) said Thank You: Charmaine1

3 months 3 weeks ago #13943 by Martin Hill

Kapil Arn wrote: I have registered.
So where is the link to join the call ???

My link to the zoom call got sent to my email address inbox. Check your spam folder to.
8am nz time here we go!

Time to create page: 2.272 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

August 2018
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25