× General discussion

TECHNICAL UPDATES

5 days 18 hours ago #23035 by Anita:Technical Support

KevinandDori wrote: Good Progress,

Amyway of searching groups? and requesting to Join?

Not at this stage Kevin..Request is Noted
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rob Evans, Dennis

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 days 16 hours ago #23012 by KevinandDori
Good Progress,

Amyway of searching groups? and requesting to Join?

1 week 19 hours ago #22973 by Anita:Technical Support

Bruce wrote: This seems a very convoluted and confusing way to find the connection request. Surely it would be much simpler to be able to click on the name and find the accept/decline button immediately?

Thanks Bruce. I will pass your feedback to the programmers :)

1 week 19 hours ago #22972 by Anita:Technical Support
Updates to The HUb

GROUPS: We have added an auto assigned flag + toggle auto assigned button.

What does Toggle auto assign mean ?

A: If the Toggle auto assign is on for that group, you will see the little green tick. Which will change to or dispaly as red x go red if autoassign is turned off.

Also if the Toggle to Auto assign is on , when a new connection request is received, that connection is automatically added the to the group.. you can have it enabled for one group or many groups.

All connections will always be added to the everyone group, The everyone group is automatically assigned and you cannot change that, think of the everyone group as a system group..

We have also defaulted the groups view to Grid mode.

We have also added a scroll bar to the notifications. You will see that there is a very light scroll bar inside the notifications when there are too many - it will go blue then it will scroll.

We have also fixed the YT display on smaller devices.

Thank You
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela, Deb Deb, Kapil Arn, Gill Cameron, Robert, Dennis

1 week 1 day ago #22950 by Bruce
This seems a very convoluted and confusing way to find the connection request. Surely it would be much simpler to be able to click on the name and find the accept/decline button immediately?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela, onieceg, Prosperitywithpurpose

1 week 1 day ago #22944 by Anita:Technical Support
HUB Update from the Programmers

its time for a little explanation on the reasoning for the changes in the Hub. This has been done to optimize performance and also for longevity.

The new screes are split into 2 types : List and Grid... the grid is usually the best view...

The Grid shows you a snapshot of your connections per group. You can click on the number, (requested, accepted, or declined) that is the same as the edit button - per group.

To show requested (ie new connections) - use the Filter group drop down

And select Requested, this will only show those connections that someone else has requested of you.

We are aware that there are a few teething issues on the design between different device sizes - We will get to those very shortly..

I hope this helps.

Thank You
The following user(s) said Thank You: VivianEisenecher, Deb Deb, Robert, Dennis

1 week 4 days ago #22867 by Paddy Delaney
Yes it will include all your RS links Carol
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Angela, Viv Hill, Prosperitywithpurpose, Robert, Dennis

1 week 4 days ago #22865 by Carol Johnson
Anita mentioned toward the end of her presentation on the latest video that our links would soon be available on Frega Hub. Does this include the many links we collected under RealStew ? I had heaps but have not been able to access them for quite some time. Such an untapped resource at the moment.

1 week 5 days ago #22854 by Carol USA Global Support
Please send you issues to Contact US so they can be passed on to the programmers. thanks

Foundation Member
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Dennis

1 week 5 days ago #22838 by KevinandDori
just done two post on the hub with formatted text and an imsge. Didn't work, is there a reason?

1 week 5 days ago #22836 by Carol Johnson

KevinandDori wrote: Any reason why I can login ton my FregaHub account but my wife can not.

And looking for connections is not working well, very hit and miss.

Keep trying. I was denied access since launch but just now it came right.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deb Deb

1 week 5 days ago #22834 by Bruce
Dave, I found your accounts, but when I sent a connection request I got an error on each one. Now I can't find any of your accounts.

1 week 5 days ago - 1 week 3 days ago #22833 by Anita:Technical Support
WEEKLY UPDATE AND PROGRESS REPORT 30th November 2018 (GMT)

File Attachment:

File Name: WeeklyUpda...2018.pdf
File Size:889 KB

FREGA HUB

We have been very excited to release Version 1(V:1) of Frega Hub this week.

Thank you to the Developers and the Testers for all their hard work to bring the Hub to fruition.

We are experiencing a few teething issues with the Login, please bear with us and make sure to let us know (Contact Us) if you have not been able to access your Hub.

The Hub can be accessed from the ‘Go To’ Tab on the Frega www.frega.co.uk drop down.

And also on the Frega World drop down www.frega.world

To access the Frega Global Forum you will now need to go to www.fregaglobal.com .

Communication and Contact Control

The Hub is, as the name implies, the central portal where Frega Members will manage all their Communication and their engagements with Contacts, Family, Friends, Members, Customers and Prospective Customers.

Version 2

The two main components of The Hub Version 2 (V:2) will be the Contact (CRM) Book and the Chat System along with the ability to invite friends and contacts to join your Hub and through them responding to the invite (where not already registered) they will be linked to you the invitee.

Notifications

We will be adding the ability to turn on/off the following notifications:

• Send notification when someone comments on your posts.
• Send notification when someone comments on your comment.
• Send notification when someone comments on your like.
• Send notification when someone likes or plus ones on post I made.
• Send notification when I you are mentioned in a post.
• Send notification when I am mentioned in a comment.
• Send notification when your comment or post is flagged spam.
• Send notification when your comment or post is flagged inappropriate.

Languages

We are currently looking at different options to display the Hub in different languages.

Version 3

Version three will be focused on integrating Zoom as the Video system and the Calendar/Time and resource management.
NB. Aside from the points discussed on the presentation today you will see additional functionality being loaded daily.

YOTI

We have previously mentioned that the New Zealand Requirement to be Yotied was initially to provide a Passport only. We have requested that Yoti add a Drivers Licence for New Zealand and another possible form of id if the member does not have either of these.

Yoti have advised that these details will be added early January.

INVEST PLUS

The Dashboard - Pending Claims – Added: Delete functionality.

The InvestPlus Flowcharts have been updated. These will be uploaded to the InvestPlus Merchants Dashboard next week.

SOMETHING2TRADE

Buyer Seller Communication has been enhanced.

USERGUIDES AND VIDEO LIBRARY

(21 new/updated videos)
This is a top priority; the videos have been done and will be loaded soon and will be found by clicking on the ‘Getting Started’ Tab:

MENTOR

You will start seeing the screens for the Mentors being loaded next week:

LINKS TABLES

We will also be loading the links/ ‘How you are doing’ screens shortly:

Thank You Everyone

Regards

Your Technical Support Team
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rob Evans, Simon Adams, Gill Cameron, Dennis

1 week 6 days ago #22822 by Joseph India
Oh Yes, Finally I landed in Fregahub for the first time. Cheers
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Deb Deb

1 week 6 days ago #22821 by Joseph India
Deb, I could not get in ( 403 error) until when I sent my last post. I will try again. If I get in I will look for you anyways.

1 week 6 days ago #22820 by Martin Hill

Deb Deb wrote: Hi Joseph, I cannot find you on the Hub yet. I am trying to send you a Connect request but maybe you are called something else? Any ideas?

If you use Joseph last name you will find Joseph in the search.

1 week 6 days ago #22819 by Deb Deb
Hi Joseph, I cannot find you on the Hub yet. I am trying to send you a Connect request but maybe you are called something else? Any ideas?

1 week 6 days ago #22818 by Joseph India
Deb , another early bird enjoying the Hub. Well done.

1 week 6 days ago #22817 by Martin Hill
I have login the Frega Hub now .. Great work team. It will take a while to build up new groups getting the connection back again. I see there a lot more coding to do until we can send out to new link connections.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

1 week 6 days ago #22816 by Deb Deb
Hey Wayne, I got on straight away too and I sent out a connection for you. I guess you accepted. I only see Dave Cato and Steve Weller are the only names that show at the moment. More work to be done by me, no doubt.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Joseph India

Time to create page: 2.511 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

December 2018
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29