× General discussion

idle chit chat about our baby RealStew

11 months 2 weeks ago #739 by Deb Deb
Yes Angela. I have looked at S2T and look forward to using it soon. We are set to move house next month and will have things to sell once we are settled again. I would like to use S2T then.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 months 2 weeks ago - 11 months 2 weeks ago #737 by Steve Weller
Hi Bruce on S2t home page you can choose a country and then type in what you want to buy in the search bar then CLICK the green search button on the right hand side and then click view on whatever product you wish to view ... this will take you to ebay at the moment ... if you buy that product it will give a % back to our affiliate account and the splits will be sent to your statements from there .. ( we are about to work on the the cash backs next ) but the funds will still be building up in the mean time in our main affiliate account ... PLEASE Note: as with all online listings whether it be Ebay, Amazon or ant other you will still have to have a normal member account to make the purchase .. it is the way you get there from S2T that creates the link back to our Main affiliate site and will know what customers table the cash back should go into ... we are working as fast as we can
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Angela

11 months 2 weeks ago #730 by VivianEisenecher
What you want to do is type an item in the search bar and then hit search. This brings up a list of ebay items up for you to view. I
m not sure about Amazon yet but they are working on it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela

11 months 2 weeks ago #726 by Viv Hill
Same here Bruce. And do you know what the RealStew Purchase numbers on the syndication page is?

11 months 2 weeks ago #720 by Bruce
Am I missing something here Angela? I have gone to S2T, clicked on home and waited 5 minutes and all I got was the map with the merchants. No Amazon!!!

11 months 2 weeks ago - 11 months 2 weeks ago #719 by wayne kemp
again i dont want to comment but would like to give you a like (cool ) thanks angela

Wayne you can click on the THANKYOU button below any post ... same as Like etc
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller

11 months 2 weeks ago #714 by Angela
Hi Deb, Have you visited s2t recently? . Go to where it says "home" and click on it and wait a few moments and you will be taken to the eBay page. Type in what it is you want to look at and have a play around with it. See our Something2Trade Logo up there too. It's looking really good. Soon amazon will be joining in I believe and hopefully we will see "Wish" there too in the not too distant future.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deb Deb

11 months 2 weeks ago #704 by Deb Deb
Hi Angela, Thank you for the welcome back. I am still stumbling around but maybe I will eventually get running again. It is all just overwhelming right now so give me time. I will get up to speed I am sure.

11 months 2 weeks ago #683 by Anita:Technical Support
Beautiful Photo Debs :)

11 months 2 weeks ago #679 by Paddy Delaney
It does take resources and will serve limited purpose now as no trades will take place now until we have volume

11 months 2 weeks ago #673 by Angela
Lovely to see you here Debs. LOVE your Avatar Pic.

11 months 2 weeks ago #672 by Martin Hill
How come you not adding the trading sharing app now. I can't see any reason why not?

11 months 2 weeks ago #663 by Deb Deb
Yes Rhonda, that is me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rhonda Bethune

11 months 2 weeks ago #662 by Paddy Delaney
We are pleased to see that there is a steady purchasing of Syndication units across the board. Once we syndication is fully subscribed we will add to the 'Share Trading' App that we will group with thev Derivative Trading Application where we will give all Unit holders the ability to trade with each other their Syndicate units - it will become a very important investment opportunity for anyone/ even funds looking for a combination of regular income (every day) and capital growth. Having taken the risk and investing in Applications at the issue price and then trading them at a higher price in the open market will prove to be one of the best investments anyone can make.

It is important that we show good capital growth and income a this will then draw in huge funds to fund third party developer applications and we will secure a reputation in the third party developer community as the portal to go to to raise development funds and also market the applications on.

The addition of new apps will bring in even more users/ members and more Frega Accounts will be opened!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Kapil Arn

11 months 2 weeks ago #661 by Paddy Delaney
We are pleased to see that there is a steady purchasing of Syndication units across the board. Once we syndication is fully subscribed we will add to the 'Share Trading' App that we will group with thev Derivative Trading Application where we will give all Unit holders the ability to trade with each other their Syndicate units - it will become a very important investment opportunity for anyone/ even funds looking for a combination of regular income (every day) and capital growth. Having taken the risk and investing in Applications at the issue price and then trading them at a higher price in the open market will prove to be one of the best investments anyone can make.

It is important that we show good capital growth and income a this will then draw in huge funds to fund third party developer applications and we will secure a reputation in the third party developer community as the portal to go to to raise development funds and also market the applications on.

The addition of new apps will bring in even more users/ members and more Frega Accounts will be opened!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller, Kapil Arn

11 months 2 weeks ago #657 by Paddy Delaney
A big week ahead of us this coming week with Amazon to be added to the S2T search options, more informative screens on Syndication screens, more work done on the syndication splits, Syndication Frega Accounts to be added, backend work on S2T Store and POS,

11 months 2 weeks ago #651 by Paddy Delaney
The minimum number of Syndicate Units that can be purchased is 1 unit and as they are priced in NZ$ all payments are deducted from the Frega NZ$ account of the Buyer. If there is not sufficient NZ$ balance to cover the purchase price a calculation will be done of the total credit in all currencies and if sufficient the transaction will continue and placing the NZ$ Account in OD with this covered by currency transfers from the other positive currency balances
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kapil Arn

11 months 3 weeks ago #644 by Steve Weller
Hi Rhona ... I have sent you an email with my Skype details, just message me and we can go though any queries you have :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rhonda Bethune

11 months 3 weeks ago - 11 months 3 weeks ago #641 by Rhonda Bethune
Hi Paddy,
Is the tab Account under Merchant where we pay for Echovida links and what do we put in the purchase price per item box please.

11 months 3 weeks ago #628 by Paddy Delaney
Well put Steve, we are planning and preparing for huge take up!

Time to create page: 2.325 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

July 2018
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31