× General discussion

Very good call with Amy today

3 months 5 days ago #10177 by Joseph India

wayne kemp wrote:

Joseph India wrote: Looking forward to attending Zoom call today , for the first time though, .1.30 am . Hope my body cooperates. Cheers. Do I need to download Zoom software?

yes you do joseph but zoom is very easy to download ,just like 1,2,3 you have zoom

Thanks Wayne.. Yes. got it .. will be there certainly tonight. giving up some sleep.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Angela, Prosperitywithpurpose

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 months 5 days ago #10173 by wayne kemp

Joseph India wrote: Looking forward to attending Zoom call today , for the first time though, .1.30 am . Hope my body cooperates. Cheers. Do I need to download Zoom software?

yes you do joseph but zoom is very easy to download ,just like 1,2,3 you have zoom

3 months 5 days ago #10172 by Joseph India
Looking forward to attending Zoom call today , for the first time though, .1.30 am . Hope my body cooperates. Cheers. Do I need to download Zoom software?

3 months 5 days ago #10166 by wayne kemp
this is music to my ear .great job team .looking forward to the zoom call .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Martin Hill, Kiwianne

3 months 5 days ago #10158 by Clive Taylor
Good job Paddy & team - sounds very promising but honestly nothing less than expected as the model is great and we just need to implement it successfully. Looking forward to zoom call
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Kiwianne

3 months 5 days ago #10157 by Robert
Very well done Paddy and the team, I suppose that this just goes to prouve You are not there just to eat your lunch. LOL.B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

3 months 5 days ago #10150 by Martin Hill

Paddy Delaney wrote: Yes very exciting...it is affirmation of our model

One thing I would ask you paddy, what's in it for them? A share in Frega or FregaCrypto units? Or something else? How is it going to work?
When would it begin?

3 months 5 days ago #10148 by Paddy Delaney
Yes very exciting...it is affirmation of our model
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Kiwianne

3 months 1 week ago #10085 by Angela
The younger set today are truly dynamic, they are going to take us forward in a bright new world.

They were born with computers in their hands and it seems their brains are really wired into them . There is no stopping what they are capable of. What it took us older generations to achieve by retirement in comparison, , they are doing it before they are 30. Amazing . This is the generation that is going to take frega Global and to become a household name.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Annamarie, Kiwianne, abundantplanet

3 months 1 week ago #10083 by abundantplanet
Sounds great Paddy! Amy is an extraordinary young woman and may be just what we need to promote us. Very exciting development!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Annamarie

Time to create page: 1.596 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

May 2018
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26