× General discussion

Forgot Password

3 months 1 week ago #10097 by Kiwianne

Anita:Technical Support wrote: So strange to come here and find i am being talked about :)

Just with Love lovely Lady
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela, Robyn Lockhart

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 months 1 week ago #10091 by Martin Hill
Anita always positive to this program, helpful on many occasions, thank you Anita. Your a lovely lady at heart. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robyn Lockhart

3 months 1 week ago #10088 by Barbarella

Dave Cato wrote:

Anita:Technical Support wrote: Awe Thanks Guys. You are very kind and you have all been mine. We make a great team. BUT i couldn't do it without the Developers, Global Support, The Members, Paddy and Mandy..i am just very lucky that i was in the right place at the right time and that i have turned up every day :) and if we diddn't have members like you that believed in us and held us accountable, there would be nothing to turn up for.. so thank you and thank you for the love.. so nice..it makes turning up something to look forward to every day :)

You are a very special lady Anita. We all love you...
You even put up with all my bitching and moaning from time to time when frustration builds. Thank You.

I couldnt write it better :-)

Anita is our ANGEL

3 months 1 week ago #10086 by Angela
May I add here too..... Anita has been inspirational to all of us, never wavering and always with positive words for us. A genuine, spiritual lady who we have all come to love and depend on at times and this is why we call her our rock, our stability.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiwianne, Robyn Lockhart

3 months 1 week ago #10084 by Dave Cato

Anita:Technical Support wrote: Awe Thanks Guys. You are very kind and you have all been mine. We make a great team. BUT i couldn't do it without the Developers, Global Support, The Members, Paddy and Mandy..i am just very lucky that i was in the right place at the right time and that i have turned up every day :) and if we diddn't have members like you that believed in us and held us accountable, there would be nothing to turn up for.. so thank you and thank you for the love.. so nice..it makes turning up something to look forward to every day :)

You even put up with all my bitching and moaning from time to time when frustration builds. Thank You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Barbarella

3 months 1 week ago - 3 months 1 week ago #10081 by Anita:Technical Support
Awe Thanks Guys. You are very kind and you have all been mine. We make a great team. BUT i couldn't do it without the Developers, Global Support, The Members, Paddy and Mandy..i am just very lucky that i was in the right place at the right time and that i have turned up every day :) and if we diddn't have members like you that believed in us and held us accountable, there would be nothing to turn up for.. so thank you and thank you for the love.. so nice..it makes turning up something to look forward to every day :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annamarie, Gill Poole, Angela, Kiwianne, onieceg, Barbarella, Deb Deb, Prosperitywithpurpose

3 months 1 week ago #10077 by Clive Taylor
[b[/b]

Prosperitywithpurpose wrote:

Anita:Technical Support wrote: So strange to come here and find i am being talked about :)

It’s only because we love you.

Anita has been our rock for so long - special - thank you Anita
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gill Poole, Prosperitywithpurpose, Robyn Lockhart

3 months 1 week ago #10073 by Prosperitywithpurpose

It’s only because we love you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Barbarella, Robyn Lockhart

3 months 1 week ago #10072 by Prosperitywithpurpose

Anita:Technical Support wrote: Yes we do need a Forgot Password” button. I'm not quite sure what to do about those who have also forgotten their email :)

The members “UPLINE” friend will be able to help when we get our contact lists back Anita.

3 months 1 week ago #10071 by Anita:Technical Support
Yes we do need a Forgot Password” button. I'm not quite sure what to do about those who have also forgotten their email :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deb Deb

3 months 1 week ago #10070 by Anita:Technical Support
So strange to come here and find i am being talked about :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiwianne, Barbarella

3 months 1 week ago #10064 by wayne kemp

Bruce wrote: I know someone who can doe the cooking Wayne. Do you want me to volunteer him?

you know ill do anything for the frega collective bruce .so volunteer away lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: Barbarella

3 months 1 week ago #10061 by Bruce
I know someone who can doe the cooking Wayne. Do you want me to volunteer him?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Prosperitywithpurpose

3 months 1 week ago #10060 by wayne kemp

Prosperitywithpurpose wrote: Is there only Anita can send password reminders. I’m getting worried that she is not going to be able to cope with all the requests. Is GST going to share this responsibility? Better still we could have a “Forgot Password” button on Frega.

if anita is so overwhelmed with pass word reminders i will be a happy man .if we let her have max 4 hrs sleep a day she should keep up .and if that isnt enough ,we can let her have 2 hr power naps and meditation instead .and then get someone to cook her meals ,so no time wasted .our living budha will be fine .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Kiwianne, Robyn Lockhart

3 months 1 week ago - 3 months 1 week ago #10059 by Prosperitywithpurpose
Is it only Anita can send password reminders. As we begin to wake up hundreds, then thousands of hibernating Stewy Bears, im getting worried that our hardworking Frega Princess is not going to be able to cope with all the password requests. Is GST going to share this responsibility? Better still we could have a “Forgot Password” button on Frega.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deb Deb

Time to create page: 2.155 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

May 2018
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26