× General discussion

Informative Videos

9 months 3 weeks ago #10180 by Prosperitywithpurpose
So exciting .... 19 Industries that Blockchain (Read FREGA) will DISRUPT.
I believe we are looking for “Drivers” to adopt a leadership position in each of AT LEAST 12 verticals. Please take note of these Industies and think .... “who do I know that could “Drive” each vertical?” Each vertical will require its own “Smart Contract” so overall industry knowledge will be vital.
Paddy may correct my thoughts on this, but even if he does, this video is VERY EXCITING.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Deb Deb, Robyn Lockhart, Charmaine1, Wimal [Wim]

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 months 3 weeks ago #10161 by Annamarie

Prosperitywithpurpose wrote: This is a great explanation of “Smart Contracts” ..... and why the Frega Collective is destined to become the saviour of mankind ....

Thank you Steve really love this video , easy to follow, understand and explained smart contract perfectly.

9 months 3 weeks ago #10153 by Prosperitywithpurpose
This is a great explanation of “Smart Contracts” ..... and why the Frega Collective is destined to become the saviour of mankind ....

The following user(s) said Thank You: Annamarie, Angela, Barbarella, Deb Deb, Robyn Lockhart, Charmaine1

10 months 1 day ago #10012 by Dennis
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wimal [Wim]

10 months 2 days ago #10008 by Prosperitywithpurpose

Joseph India wrote: Brilliant and Brilliant .. 10 Cryptos bonus for you Steve .

Lol .... Thanks Joseph

10 months 2 days ago #10005 by Paddy Delaney
Really loved the latest one that shows that once there is trust and confidence in the value of a particular token it becomes an accepted store of value and unit of exchange

Our strategy to release FregaCrypto as a golden unit and then 12 Verticals Tokens all supported by their own underpin growing cash source... every Token had value and everyone owning them now .. seamlessly allocated..will want to increase it's value by supporting the ecosystem and transactions that cause value

There is social contract supported by symbiotic drivers
The following user(s) said Thank You: abundantplanet, Charmaine1, Wimal [Wim]

10 months 2 days ago #10004 by Joseph India
Brilliant and Brilliant .. 10 Cryptos bonus for you Steve .

10 months 2 days ago #10003 by Paddy Delaney
Brilliant
The following user(s) said Thank You: Prosperitywithpurpose, abundantplanet

10 months 2 days ago #10001 by Prosperitywithpurpose
This one is BY FAR the most comprehensive, easy to understand, AND EXCITING video .... about Blockchain .... that I have yet seen. I’m sure you will come back here more than once, and use it over and over to help others understand The NEW Way of doing things on the Internet .... called Frega.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, abundantplanet, Charmaine1, Wimal [Wim]

10 months 2 days ago #9998 by Prosperitywithpurpose
The Four Pillars of Decentralisation ....

The following user(s) said Thank You: Wimal [Wim], Linky

10 months 2 days ago #9997 by Prosperitywithpurpose
How Blockchain will change EVERYTHING .....

10 months 2 days ago #9995 by Prosperitywithpurpose
This is worth starting a new topic. Please feel free to post the best videos that you have watched to educate and inform the rest of us. I will start the ball rolling.
This one explains the different types of “Key” that we will need with which to access our Crypto Wallet.

Time to create page: 1.951 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

December 2018
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29