× General discussion

Informative Videos

8 months 3 weeks ago #12102 by Charmaine1
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Gill, Angela, Murray Cameron

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 months 2 days ago #11429 by Charmaine1
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela, Kapil Arn, Prosperitywithpurpose, Robyn Lockhart, Ozzieglyn

9 months 2 days ago #11428 by Charmaine1
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clive Taylor, Angela, donma003, Robyn Lockhart

9 months 2 days ago - 9 months 2 days ago #11387 by Prosperitywithpurpose
Self Driving cars and Blockchain

9 months 2 days ago #11386 by Paddy Delaney
And to support our consensus are are building we have what is known as Nash Equilibrium .... this is what we are establishing in our Frega decentralized economy

The following user(s) said Thank You: Robyn Lockhart, Charmaine1

9 months 2 days ago #11385 by Prosperitywithpurpose
What a BRIGHT future we can look forward to ......

9 months 1 week ago #10978 by Paddy Delaney
Yes we can call the token FregaKapilCrypto ... we will need to find an underpin source
The following user(s) said Thank You: Prosperitywithpurpose

9 months 1 week ago #10976 by Prosperitywithpurpose

Paddy Delaney wrote: Once we have established the mechanism (as we are doing with our White label process) of issuing a new Token (vertical) with wide distribution (20% of issue to ALL existing and all future accounts) and then have an underpin revenue source for the token ...they then have value and can be traded on the Trading Platform ... supply/demand ... we then set aside a portion of the token that can be distributed to the charity / cause and they can use to fund the project

Mmmmmm thinking thinking thinking ..... So this could be the case for "Kapils Legacy"

9 months 1 week ago #10972 by Paddy Delaney
Once we have established the mechanism (as we are doing with our White label process) of issuing a new Token (vertical) with wide distribution (20% of issue to ALL existing and all future accounts) and then have an underpin revenue source for the token ...they then have value and can be traded on the Trading Platform ... supply/demand ... we then set aside a portion of the token that can be distributed to the charity / cause and they can use to fund the project

9 months 1 week ago #10969 by Prosperitywithpurpose
This talk is only just over ONE WEEK old. The speaker has developed a plan to use Crypto Currency to assist in the recovery of Venezuela. If I understand him correctly, his plan is to persuade DASH to circulate $2M worth of Crypto Currency among 300,000 Venezuelan refugees (living in Columbia or Bolivia ... I'm not sure) giving each of them the equivalent of two weeks wages in cryptos without any obligation, and to let them (and the free market) use that currency to solve their financial challenges. Paddy you will love this guy, he sounds like a younger version of you! Maybe we should talk to him ? The first twenty minutes is just background information about the speaker himself, and the reason that Venezuela is in such strife, but you need to watch it all (Including the questions at the end) to get the full message. ENJOY!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Deb Deb

9 months 1 week ago #10919 by Prosperitywithpurpose
Thanks for sharing this great video Deb .....

9 months 2 weeks ago #10547 by Prosperitywithpurpose
Even the smallest of creatures understands the Sharing Economy ...... ENJOY ....

www.facebook.com/lorraine.caviezel/posts/10215706656918839

9 months 2 weeks ago #10541 by KevinandDori
Hi Gill,
Superb video...we are so grateful with your talent and what you contribute to this global community that share.
Blessings,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gill

9 months 3 weeks ago #10521 by Paddy Delaney
Ripple and Ethereum use two totally different protocols to drive the rollout of their distributed nodes with a couple of fundamental differences ...with a third one called Stella that broke away from Ripple and even Ethereum has two forks...one broken away from the original Ethereum.

I will set up a post to explain differences and explain why we are supporting the original Ethereum and not the new one
The following user(s) said Thank You: Martin Hill, Angela, Joseph India, Prosperitywithpurpose

9 months 3 weeks ago #10520 by Martin Hill

Paddy Delaney wrote: Very good Steve...I concur fully with the concept of what Stan has done with Bitshare...our Zoom call Friday will explain how we have taken it to a new level...

I heard that ripple has broken away from Ethereum, so this could work in our favour to connect with Ethereum.

9 months 3 weeks ago #10519 by Paddy Delaney
Very good Steve...I concur fully with the concept of what Stan has done with Bitshare...our Zoom call Friday will explain how we have taken it to a new level...

9 months 3 weeks ago - 9 months 3 weeks ago #10516 by Prosperitywithpurpose
Looks like ‘Bitshares’ will be the one to watch. They are in competition with Etherium and Bitcoin. They are even talking about putting their NODES in satellites orbiting Earth. This is a long watch at 50 minutes so it’s only for the most dedicated (and MENTORS) amongst us .... but it’s well worth watching. There are some excellent (and simple) explanations to difficult concepts on here. And there are also a few GREAT ideas that we might want to consider adopting for FregaCrypto .... ENJOY ....

9 months 3 weeks ago #10477 by Angela
Apologies Gill, I think you might have misunderstood. The member didn't even see your video. Even I don't know where to get it as I only see them on the forum.
He thought that we were going to get a card from echovida when he last looked in a long time ago when I wrote to him about the cash back programme. He is a ':sleeper" who is now taking interest and thought the cash back was something to do with a card. He emailed me about getting one. I have since explained it to him, he has now joined the forum.

No worries about changing the word "card," as to me it's not an issue at all, just a kindly suggestion, but you DID ask for suggestions thus I responded. But no big thing at all. People are going to find out themselves anyway as we progress.

Looking forward to more videos , which I think you (or Paddy, I can't remember who) said you were doing for a few apps.

9 months 3 weeks ago #10474 by Gill

Angela wrote: All good videos, Just one suggestion but not a criticism, maybe Loyalty Card Programme could be changed to Loyalty Reward Programme or something like that.

I had an email yesterday from a member who has just come back to us and asked where we get the card as he hasn't been sent one. I explained that we don't issue cards and a full explanation of how it works., as people have too many cards to carry around already. However, whatever is decided it's just a minor thing. People will find out when they become members.

If someone has given the thumbs down for one of the videos, it could be that they liked the slower one best. We can't please everyone, but it's a shame they didn't explain why it had a thumbs down.

Mmm that's interesting, as these videos have been on yt for a few weeks now I'm surprised that someone has actually gone to my yt channel found that video and picked up on the "loyalty card program" one liner... and wanted a card!... just from that 1minute video explaining the "Frega Collective" ...

I'm probably not going to change it as it was a simple video done with no particular reason and this is the first time it's become an issue.
And, as far as I know there hasn't been a lot of sharing of it or interest in it untill Bruce posted that comment.
Btw... most of the text I pick up from what has already been written ...

moving on....

9 months 3 weeks ago #10468 by Angela

Bruce wrote: Not me Gill, you get a thumbs up from me

Me too Bruce, I always say Credit Where Credit is due and they are a collection of helpful and professional looking videos. We do have some very talented members on board.

Time to create page: 2.308 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

December 2018
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31