× General discussion

Informative Videos

2 weeks 2 days ago - 2 weeks 2 days ago #22678 by Angela

Armen Hamalian wrote: Great article on country going cashless.

business.financialpost.com/news/economy/...oqXa0RT1LMGYE8YE24FE

Having a chip implanted into our body is The Mark of the Beast, and it's very clear how it's going to be tip-toed into being the Normal thing to do. What is it going to do to our health? continual radioactive waves pulsed straight into our body has to have an effect on our blood stream , our vital organs and make us all very sick. It's bad enough with babies, infants, old people and the rest of the population being injected with Mercury , aluminium, Thimerosal and other nano particles of toxic metals, not found in the human body naturally. These particles , especially mercury travel through the bloodstream and lodge in the brain very difficult and nearly impossible to remove. The nano particles are the best receptors for the radioactive chip, 5G and microwaves and EMF's that are being beamed at us through the atmosphere.

I just hope our Frega members are not going to go along with this eventually in years to come, paying by chip implants. I for one won't have one inserted into my hand or wherever they put them.

The good Lord gave me a natural body and it works perfectly without drugs, injections of toxic materials disguised as vaccinations and rely on my own perfect immune system as was designed. Children are born into a world where they have no idea that this is not normal and their parents too have accepted it as normal and accepted the lies and it's not their fault, they are confused with the for's and againsts.
I realise that this is controversial but I always say when in doubt don't, wait and see and get as much REAL, honest independent information as possible before jumping into anything. There was no mention in the article what a chip would do to to the body, it was all about money and convenience.

I am not saying this to start a debate, just remarking on the link with the understanding that we are all different and so far we have the freedom to decide for ourselves. No judgement on anyone who believes otherwise .

The following user(s) said Thank You: onieceg, Barbarella, Joseph India, Deb Deb, Kapil Arn, Robert, Dennis, Ozzieglyn

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 weeks 3 days ago #22674 by Armen Hamalian
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Angela

3 weeks 6 hours ago #22614 by Paddy Delaney
Yes please send details through to me on email if you see any errors etc and I will pass them onto Jonathan for fixes
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Dennis

3 weeks 7 hours ago #22611 by Carol USA Global Support
Just wondering about video #3. Some of the content is incorrect. Can it be edited?

Foundation Member

3 weeks 15 hours ago #22602 by Prosperitywithpurpose
The Freganomics series of videos …… Thanks Ken Sendo for putting them in one place …. and of course MASSIVE thanks go to Johnathan for all your hard work making them …….

www.facebook.com/notes/-frega-world-ozar...ell/195927454670765/
The following user(s) said Thank You: PattiH, Kapil Arn

3 weeks 6 days ago #22487 by Prosperitywithpurpose
The "Future-by-Frega" is sooooo exciting …..

4 weeks 5 minutes ago #22485 by Prosperitywithpurpose
THIS is exactly what Frega are doing, but with a few BIG differences …..
And here is the BIGGIE! .....
Every member of the Frega collective will hold a number of EVERY TOKEN that we issue. So in the case of the apartment building in this video, if Frega issued the tokens, BILLIONS of people will get to own a piece of the action, including a single mum in Manila, a struggling Uni student in Auckland and a poor farmer in India. If that poor farmer in India issued one of our Tokens (for his cows/milk) EVERYONE gets to own a piece of that asset. IMAGINE ………..
The following user(s) said Thank You: John H, Dennis

4 weeks 4 hours ago #22482 by Paddy Delaney

4 weeks 8 hours ago #22480 by Prosperitywithpurpose

1 month 1 week ago #22225 by ken sendo
.... an informative intro. also interesting in that my largest crypto holdings outside of FREGA is EOS. :)

1 month 1 week ago #22140 by Prosperitywithpurpose
FINTEC .... the next big thing ....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, sbundsntplanet, Dennis, Ozzieglyn

1 month 1 week ago #22108 by Prosperitywithpurpose
Some great information here about Disruption, Decentralisation, Tokenisation, Blockchain and Web 3.0.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ken sendo

3 months 6 days ago #20130 by Prosperitywithpurpose
Well the first one sent SHIVERS up my spine Ken!!!
Just going to watch the second one now.

3 months 6 days ago - 3 months 6 days ago #20123 by ken sendo
Andreas, again, weighs in radically (as in radical: "to the root") on: Money as a System-of-Control

We know that money serves as:
- A Store of Value (SoV)
- A Medium of Exchange (MoE) and
- A Unit of Account (UoA)

But what happens when a fourth use of money is introduced, one which subordinates all the other characteristics: money as a system of control.

This talk took place at the Advanced Digital Innovation Summit on September 12th 2017 in Vancouver, Canada

The following user(s) said Thank You: Robert, Dennis, tjosephs

3 months 6 days ago - 3 months 6 days ago #20122 by ken sendo
in this video Andreas Antonopoulos, a recognized global mentor on BitCoin and Blockchain, gives a prescient talk about:

The Courage to Innovate Without Permission

In this talk, Andreas delivers a message to entrepreneurs and startup founders about why they must be brave enough to innovate faster than incumbents can write the permission slips.

This is a talk which took place at the Slush Conference from November 30th - December 1st 2017 in Helsinki, Finland

The following user(s) said Thank You: Robert, tjosephs

3 months 1 week ago #20094 by Prosperitywithpurpose
Jeremy Rifkin .... The Collaborative Commons .... AKA Frega :)
Best 10 minute video you’ll watch today .....

The following user(s) said Thank You: Wimal [Wim], tjosephs, Binke, ken sendo

3 months 2 weeks ago #19462 by Prosperitywithpurpose
So looking forward to getting great videos like this to promote Frega ……

The following user(s) said Thank You: Robert, Dennis, JamilaDenize, Wimal [Wim], tjosephs, Binke

3 months 2 weeks ago #19461 by Prosperitywithpurpose
This video is about the Brixton Pound and is VERY appropriate for what we are doing in Tokenizing the World. I can see ALL communities benefiting from watching this video. Paddy I wonder how many other local currencies there are? I know there is a Bristol Pound too. Maybe a WOKING Token? ….. You will enjoy this video ……

The following user(s) said Thank You: Wimal [Wim], tjosephs, Binke

3 months 4 weeks ago - 3 months 4 weeks ago #18748 by Anita:Technical Support

Equity Release will provide access to the capital solution being discussed here.

NB. Take particular attention at approx 6:05
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annamarie, Angela, Robert, Dennis, Ozzieglyn, tjosephs

4 months 2 weeks ago #18186 by Prosperitywithpurpose
Trust me when I say ….. this video is THE ONE to watch and SHARE!
You will need to watch it several times but believe me if you only share one piece of information about Frega …. LET THIS BE IT!

We sooooooo need a Fregacentric version of this ….. anyone got video making skills?

The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Annamarie, Deb Deb, Dennis, tjosephs, amandajane64

Time to create page: 2.375 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

December 2018
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31