× General discussion

Humanitarian aims

3 months 1 week ago #9988 by Prosperitywithpurpose

Paddy Delaney wrote: Green energy and renewable resource management ..not Limited only to energy...is a trillion $ opportunity and blockchain technology is going to play an essential part in the monetization, administration and trading and by following through with our stategy of deploying Fregagreencryoto Tokens into millions of Blockchain wallets and active support for any Green initivate promoted through our ecosystem it makes us a player in this space

We claim the turf now with active support of our Green Tokens and we then work out the ways we use our Green support base to capitalize on the market

We must have hundreds of EARLY ADOPTERS of RealStew, from way back, who joined RealStew for the anti-establishment-world change ethos that the Frega Collective now espouse. It would be great if we could wake them all up and get them excited about the prospect of the FregaGreenCrypto. If this vertical is as big as you suggest Paddy, it should be a MAJOR priority. LETS DO THIS!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deb Deb

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 months 1 week ago #9986 by Paddy Delaney
Effectively we are acquiring be financial Accounts plus accounts for all the verticals of active supporters who choose our web 3.0 ecosystem for all their trades activity in all these verticals because they benefit commercially the more activity that takes place within the vertical
The following user(s) said Thank You: Prosperitywithpurpose

3 months 1 week ago #9985 by Paddy Delaney
Green energy and renewable resource management ..not Limited only to energy...is a trillion $ opportunity and blockchain technology is going to play an essential part in the monetization, administration and trading and by following through with our stategy of deploying Fregagreencryoto Tokens into millions of Blockchain wallets and active support for any Green initivate promoted through our ecosystem it makes us a player in this space

We claim the turf now with active support of our Green Tokens and we then work out the ways we use our Green support base to capitalize on the market
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deb Deb, Prosperitywithpurpose

3 months 1 week ago #9984 by Joseph India
Green Energy talk is huge in India. Recently Green Energy advocate Al Gore , Former US VP. was in India. One company In India Mahindra alone is investing 45 Billion $$$..in green Energy. That is a great topic Steve Started.. very inportant initiative around the world.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fred1

3 months 1 week ago #9982 by Prosperitywithpurpose
Paddy. These stats might be interesting .....
medium.com/wepower/wepower-token-sale-fact-sheet-42175828cfb4

3 months 1 week ago #9977 by Paddy Delaney
Very interesting we would include in our FregaGreenCrypto the same functionality as wePower but add a further dimension to the tokens... namely underpin them with a recurring and increasing pool of distributed ? in all Fiat currencies that will come from transaction fees where any Green/ recycling project requires to deploy Smart contracts to the Green community.. this would include arbitrage trading if Green energy.

Because of the message of a strongly supported ecosystem we will be the perfect platform to initiate launch and manage ANY green project .. including energy trading

3 months 1 week ago #9974 by Prosperitywithpurpose

Paddy Delaney wrote: The value of the Tokens will be underpinned by activity within the sector (as measured by revenue in fiat currencies) ...and if a person wishes to trade these as a currency they can but doubt the3y will as the tokens are going to increase in value because they are limited in number (21m) and the underpin is increasing BUT anyone on the Green Energy sector will need to communicate/engage through smart contracts so they will need to own a FregaGreen token (any denomination) to access the utility value of the exchange.

Just found this ... in regard to the FregaGreenCrypto ..... to show what a good idea this will be ....

What’s next for WePower
Dear Community,
On Thursday (2018.02.01) we have closed our token sale with a total of 22,933 people contributing 40 million USD to help us deliver our mission of accelerating renewable energy development and shifting the world towards a more sustainable living. Together we have achieved the largest and most subscribed token sale in the energy industry.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deb Deb

3 months 1 week ago #9957 by Kapil Arn
Most fascinating discussions here !!! So much to digest.
A small observation :
This thread is labelled " Humanitarian Aims "
However it has now become mostly a discussion / explanation of web 3.0 and where our Frega Baby is heading. Real Brilliant.
But I think it would be an idea to keep this topic to the original intent and have a separate one for the business stuff ?

As for all the Business bits and continued development of where Frega is heading. Theres much I dont understand. Above my head...
I do get the gist of it, bt at this stage would not be able to explain to somebody else.
I do though find it v exciting, even exhilarating to read how Paddys genius is busy at shaping the future of this planet ! And I feel v privileged for being able to be part of this from an early stage and even here n there have a bit of input. However insignificant my contribution might be.
All my life I have enjoyed to be at the leading edge of things. Fearlessly go where nobody has gone before... or something like this..

3 months 1 week ago #9954 by PattiH

Paddy Delaney wrote: I agree Kapil, I believe that as we continue to evolve the social contract that drives our eco-system will take on a life of its own where the concept of sharing will be seen not as an act of 'charity' or a religious obligation/penance but rather something that happens naturally as it is a way of life

You beat me to it - and said it well.

A sharing concept.

Partner S2T

3 months 1 week ago #9953 by Paddy Delaney
I agree Kapil, I believe that as we continue to evolve the social contract that drives our eco-system will take on a life of its own where the concept of sharing will be seen not as an act of 'charity' or a religious obligation/penance but rather something that happens naturally as it is a way of life
The following user(s) said Thank You: PattiH

3 months 1 week ago #9952 by Kapil Arn
I think we need to start looking at " Charity " In a different light.
As U all know, it is something close to my heart. I have been thinking abt it quite a bit through this discussion here.
The conclusion I have come to is this : Charity is always simply putting band aides on wounds. Trying to relieve symptoms.
Who or what causes these symptoms ? I think we all know the saying " there is enough for Human need, bt not enough for Human greed "
What is needed is to start changing the whole system and culture of greed. Of I, Me, Mine first. Basically materialist ideologies such as Capitalism and Communism ( State capitalism ) Yes, I know, this is going to be a huge conversation.
Steiner's 3 fold order is a great place to start. For the newbies here, that idea is what Frega Collective is based on. If U havent already, check it out .
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_threefolding

Looking down the road a bit, when the majority oh Humanity is united under Frega, The charity picture will look v different. When every member is tithing 10% of their income ( and of course many of us will be using our surplus as well. And many of us will have huge surpluses ! ) to millions of different causes. Maybe the current big charities will not exist anymore, as helping others will be the norm, part of everybodies culture and completely decentralized.
Some people will support local micro causes, other choose to support meta causes, such as ending hunger in a country or continent. Ie Africa, India, Philippines etc. Both are equally valuable. For myself, I prefer to help where the need is the greatest. Maybe even a matter of life or death.

Increasingly I am getting more n more uncomfortable with the word Charity. Its got too many bad connotations and limiting ideas to it.
Would be great if we could come up with a better concept. To me its not so much " doing Charity " , as working on changing the world. Helping all of creation, not just Humans, to evolve to higher levels of consciousness. For Humanity that means evolving to the level of where everybody realizes that everything is completely interconnected and interdependent. We are all one Family. And all of creation has got value.
I believe there is not one race, skincolour, country or geographic location, believe systems etc that is superior to anything else. If U believe in a Creator, I think its an arrogant concept to think that He/She/It created superior and inferior sections of creation. Those kinds of believes for one, I believe are the root cause of all that ails Humanity and the Planet.
To me, 'Charity' connotes giving handouts. That is not what we are on about. That is why I named my cause RealHandUp.
Just a few thoughts....
The following user(s) said Thank You: PattiH

3 months 1 week ago #9949 by Prosperitywithpurpose
You just gotta watch this to the end ..... is he talking about Frega .... lol

The following user(s) said Thank You: Annamarie, Robyn Lockhart

3 months 1 week ago - 3 months 1 week ago #9941 by Annamarie

Paddy Delaney wrote: Standard T & C ...titled a Smart contract only because it is a coded protocol that is deployed within the blockchain to run a process that we have permission to run

Wow, that makes things interesting. Hmm The Frega Collective is certainly becoming to universally attractive and flexible to resist being bound or obligated too - löl.

3 months 1 week ago #9937 by Paddy Delaney
Standard T & C ...titled a Smart contract only because it is a coded protocol that is deployed within the blockchain to run a process that we have permission to run
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annamarie

3 months 1 week ago - 3 months 1 week ago #9935 by Annamarie

Paddy Delaney wrote: It it not whether anyone else does it, for WEb 3.0 to work we have to have the contracted rights to deploy into a Wallet ...the Tokenization of the Verticals, underpinned with increasing value gives us the hook and buys the support of the User

Which makes its a win/win as long as contract agreed to meets each parties expectations. Is their a term period set? Will these contract operate like standard contracts? with the added bonus of the secured authentication code.

Loving the verticals and increasing hooks offering customers value, just gets better and better by the nano second

3 months 1 week ago #9934 by Prosperitywithpurpose

Paddy Delaney wrote: It it not whether anyone else does it, for WEb 3.0 to work we have to have the contracted rights to deploy into a Wallet ...the Tokenization of the Verticals, underpinned with increasing value gives us the hook and buys the support of the User

This is going to be .....

EPIC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annamarie

3 months 1 week ago #9933 by Martin Hill

Still we all going to benefit on how your doing it.
Adds value.

3 months 1 week ago #9931 by Paddy Delaney
It it not whether anyone else does it, for WEb 3.0 to work we have to have the contracted rights to deploy into a Wallet ...the Tokenization of the Verticals, underpinned with increasing value gives us the hook and buys the support of the User
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annamarie, Prosperitywithpurpose

3 months 1 week ago #9930 by Martin Hill

Paddy Delaney wrote: The verticals on Web 3.0 we are loading are:

- Financial Services (FregaCrypto)
- Trading (FregaPOS)
- Charity (RealP2P Crypto)
- Religion (Christian/Islam others)
- Animals
- Real Estate
- Jobs
- Assets )Cars/Bikes/Boats/Planes)

We currently cater for this is Web 2.0 and now we will do the same on Web 3.0

And every white labelled matching token offer gets us the right to deploy smart contracts into all of these distributed ledgers and access to data

We have clasic opportunity to be the directory for WEb 3.0

If we don't do it, someone else will do it, as we move with the times and trends, we just go for it and what you are doing now will benefit everyone.

3 months 1 week ago #9929 by Paddy Delaney
The value of the Tokens will be underpinned by activity within the sector (as measured by revenue in fiat currencies) ...and if a person wishes to trade these as a currency they can but doubt the3y will as the tokens are going to increase in value because they are limited in number (21m) and the underpin is increasing BUT anyone on the Green Energy sector will need to communicate/engage through smart contracts so they will need to own a FregaGreen token (any denomination) to access the utility value of the exchange.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annamarie, Prosperitywithpurpose

Time to create page: 2.300 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

May 2018
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26