× General discussion

Humanitarian aims

3 months 6 days ago #10137 by Kapil Arn
Yes Anita.
I can never understand why others cant see what we can see. What seems so obvious to me. Particularly when talking with progressive people.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Prosperitywithpurpose

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 months 6 days ago #10121 by Anita:Technical Support
Wow Brians editors note gives me hope.... hope that there are others that see what we see :)

Sometimes it feels like we have been pushing against the tide for so long, swimming in a sea of darkness with only faint glimmers of light while Paddys bright Vision for a future that we all want and want others to have has sometimes seemed like an impossible dream that only we have been able to see.

Thanks for sharing this Steve.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deb Deb, Prosperitywithpurpose, Robyn Lockhart

3 months 1 week ago #10102 by Robyn Lockhart
wow steve thankyou and well done are not enough! the tipping point has arrived!

3 months 1 week ago #10100 by Prosperitywithpurpose
If only we could get some of our “Sleepers” to understand what Brian understood immediately, namely .....
“It’s definitely one of those self-fulfilling visions whose fruition depends on those who see the light… and MAKE the light… thru investing their participation”
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Deb Deb

3 months 1 week ago #10099 by Prosperitywithpurpose

Prosperitywithpurpose wrote: The HUMANITARIAN Topic seems the right place to post this ....
For all you animal lovers, and those who love to read a good “Love Story”
I just recruited into the Frega Collective a wonderful human being who is not only gentle, sensitive and kind but an animal lover AND A GREAT WRITER .... ENJOY (but have the tissues ready)
brianrwright.com/CoffeeCoasterBlog/?p=9425

Brian just allowed me to write a guest article on his Blog. This is his Editors Note ....
Brian’s Blog
Editor’s note: This was a story posted to me by Steve in the comments on one of the Facebook Groups that I visit, and it basically hooked me line and sinker. Still does, at least for it’s bold potential. It’s definitely one of those self-fulfilling visions whose fruition depends on those who see the light… and make the light… thru investing their participation. I have already started learning-by-doing ... by placing my own creative products and services up on the ecosystem. Even in its less than fully developed state, Frega is our only substantial ray of hope to upend the Death Star and enable humanity to breathe
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, PattiH, Kevinrealstewbiz, Deb Deb, Kapil Arn, Robyn Lockhart

3 months 1 week ago #10095 by Angela
That was sad. When we fall in love, with a person or an animal, one will always end up heartbroken because one will leave before the other. This does not stop us loving though it's a part of the circle of life. It never gets easier. I still have grieving moments over all the pets I have had throughout my life that have passed on.

I have seen a seagull refuse to leave the the dead body of it's mate who was run over, it was three days before it left. It was sad to see . Animals have their grief too. How do we comfort them?
The following user(s) said Thank You: PattiH, Deb Deb, Prosperitywithpurpose

3 months 1 week ago #10093 by Anita:Technical Support
Well that made me cry..
The following user(s) said Thank You: PattiH, Prosperitywithpurpose

3 months 1 week ago #10025 by Prosperitywithpurpose
The HUMANITARIAN Topic seems the right place to post this ....
For all you animal lovers, and those who love to read a good “Love Story”
I just recruited into the Frega Collective a wonderful human being who is not only gentle, sensitive and kind but an animal lover AND A GREAT WRITER .... ENJOY (but have the tissues ready)
brianrwright.com/CoffeeCoasterBlog/?p=9425
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annamarie, Deb Deb, Robyn Lockhart

3 months 1 week ago - 3 months 1 week ago #10022 by Anita:Technical Support
It just so happens that i have a copy at my fingertips. Will post to Technical Update feed now ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gill Poole, Deb Deb

3 months 1 week ago #10020 by Prosperitywithpurpose

Deb Deb wrote: The eco-take on the Crypto is exciting. Our early adopters are like lost sheep at the moment and we need a lot more shepherd to herd them back home. I know emails went out twice but many never received those emails or didn't even look at them. Perhaps a copy of that email that was sent needs to be shared with those of us who perhaps introduced people to RealStew? It might seem a little more personal that way. Just a thought for those who are happy to get people back on track with the Frega Collective.

Great idea Deb.

3 months 1 week ago #10019 by Martin Hill
I found this post, I hope it helps.

Good day

The register of shareholders in RealStew Limited will be lodged with Companies House, United Kingdom within the next two weeks.

It is imperative that the address and contact details as to who the shareholders are is correct. A database of shareholders was compiled online at the time of the RealCoin warrant conversion and at this time, an opportunity was given for shares to be assigned to third parties. We trust that there are no changes in this data since the time this was collected.

Should there be any queries in this regard please contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and we will assist where we can. Where we are uncertain as to any of the details the shares will be held as nominees and we will work with the shareholders to transfer the shares to the rightful owners.

Please be advised that a monthly distribution has been credited to online Frega Accounts where we are aware of who the rightful owner is since September 2017. Further similar, and increasing distributions, have been made at the end of each month end since then and these will continue to be made in the future. Please visit www.frega.co.uk and login with your RealStew login details to see details of these distributions.

We are pleased with the progress we have made in recent months. To find out about the exciting developments for 2018 please register on the forum www.fregaglobal.com and follow the posts, ask questions.

Thank you for your continued support.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller, Gill Poole, Angela, Rhonda Bethune, Deb Deb, Prosperitywithpurpose

3 months 1 week ago #10018 by Paddy Delaney
Good idea.. I will ask Anite to Share the letter and if we can forward it to as many members we know it will get some activity
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deb Deb

3 months 1 week ago #10017 by Gill Poole

Deb Deb wrote: The eco-take on the Crypto is exciting. Our early adopters are like lost sheep at the moment and we need a lot more shepherd to herd them back home. I know emails went out twice but many never received those emails or didn't even look at them. Perhaps a copy of that email that was sent needs to be shared with those of us who perhaps introduced people to RealStew? It might seem a little more personal that way. Just a thought for those who are happy to get people back on track with the Frega Collective.

Hi Debs. It was a pretty standard letter and Anita did post it on the forum ...maybe under Technical Support thread.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Martin Hill, Deb Deb

3 months 1 week ago #10016 by Deb Deb
The eco-take on the Crypto is exciting. Our early adopters are like lost sheep at the moment and we need a lot more shepherd to herd them back home. I know emails went out twice but many never received those emails or didn't even look at them. Perhaps a copy of that email that was sent needs to be shared with those of us who perhaps introduced people to RealStew? It might seem a little more personal that way. Just a thought for those who are happy to get people back on track with the Frega Collective.

3 months 1 week ago #10013 by Clive Taylor
Paddy I don,t believe that a large number of the emails sent out would have been received. A number of us in contact all the time reported that we hadn't received either email - remember these are people who expected and then reported not getting. Of the number of people I encouraged to invest in RealCoin Warrants none received emails so I would query that the platform has changed so much from the login perspective as Realstew.com login position, which does not exist anymore, to The Frega Collective concept. I would suggest that there is an issue with the email system somehow. Anita and I have emailed and the programmers maintain the emails are sent but there may be an issue with the system being used? but I would suggest the non-receipt is far more widespread than reported and you cannot respond to something that you do not receive
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deb Deb, Prosperitywithpurpose

3 months 1 week ago #10011 by Kevinrealstewbiz

Joseph India wrote: Green Energy talk is huge in India. Recently Green Energy advocate Al Gore , Former US VP. was in India. One company In India Mahindra alone is investing 45 Billion $$$..in green Energy. That is a great topic Steve Started.. very inportant initiative around the world.

www.facebook.com/search/str/off+grid/keywords_blended_posts

3 months 1 week ago #10010 by Paddy Delaney
I agree

3 months 1 week ago #10009 by Gill Poole

Paddy Delaney wrote: Yes problem is we sent two sets if emails..over 27 000 on each occasion and I doubt more than 20 to 30 responded on any of the occasions. Talk about waking the dead! Lol

Exactly... why bother.... they'll be sniffing at the door soon enough. Moving on....a new day a new wave of enthusiasm...

3 months 1 week ago #9991 by Paddy Delaney
We will awaken more interest from newbies on one weekend from POS in a single flea market
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gill Poole, Prosperitywithpurpose

3 months 1 week ago #9990 by Paddy Delaney
Yes problem is we sent two sets if emails..over 27 000 on each occasion and I doubt more than 20 to 30 responded on any of the occasions. Talk about waking the dead! Lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gill Poole, Prosperitywithpurpose

Time to create page: 2.385 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

May 2018
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26