× General discussion

INVEST NOW IN A SYNDICATION

4 months 4 weeks ago #9094 by VivianEisenecher
OK Dennis. I found you on Skype and sent you a contact request.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 months 4 weeks ago #9088 by Dennis

VivianEisenecher wrote: Dennis, what is your full name on Skype?

It is not a name.

My full name is Dennis Thorgesen,

If you search that though you are not
likely to find me.

My first start up online was a website that sold wheelchair parts.
I set up the skype at that point in time.

So what put that message out better than wheelinallover No G.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiwianne, VivianEisenecher

4 months 4 weeks ago #9084 by Paddy Delaney
There are 275 Foreign Exchange units available now as we have reorganized the portfolio of a Member to have a spread in P2P so this has released 275 available so lat chance
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiwianne, Deb Deb

4 months 4 weeks ago #9083 by Paddy Delaney
Yes API's are easy to set up ...eMoney license not required for this ..just need time to sort out ..jumping in and out of conference presentations at ICO meeting
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiwianne, Prosperitywithpurpose

4 months 4 weeks ago #9081 by Clive Taylor
With the API's we interface directly with the banks so dont need Paypal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiwianne, Prosperitywithpurpose

4 months 4 weeks ago #9080 by Prosperitywithpurpose

Clive Taylor wrote:

Anita:Technical Support wrote: Re the delay with PayPal. How frustrating.. I look forward to the day that these are issues of the past.

With You and Dennis on that Anita - It is still a while before we catch up with coding for the bank API's I believe. Cant wait!!!

We don’t need Bank APIs Clive to get parity with PayPal. We need the second phase of our license .... I believe we need £1,000,000 for that to go through .... hopefully when we raise the £5,000,000 from FregaCrypto we can get that done. When we can do what PayPal do it will be ALL OVER.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deb Deb

4 months 4 weeks ago #9055 by Clive Taylor

Anita:Technical Support wrote: Re the delay with PayPal. How frustrating.. I look forward to the day that these are issues of the past.

With You and Dennis on that Anita - It is still a while before we catch up with coding for the bank API's I believe. Cant wait!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

4 months 4 weeks ago #9051 by Anita:Technical Support
Re the delay with PayPal. How frustrating.. I look forward to the day that these are issues of the past.
The following user(s) said Thank You: VivianEisenecher, Prosperitywithpurpose

4 months 4 weeks ago #9046 by Angela
All the Foreign exchange units are sold out. Great to see another empty space.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Kiwianne

4 months 4 weeks ago #9044 by Angela

Barbarella wrote:

Angela wrote: Only 55 units left in the foreign Exchange app. The race will be on now to buy the last ones and then they are gone. We still have the P2P app which will be an excellent buy too with the extra Frega crypto and another 5-6 days to the 31st close off.

0 is there from foreign exchange app if I can see well.

If you to frega and then click on syndication it will take you to where you can find each syndicate and how many units left in each. Very soon we will see more empty spaces as each syndicate sells out. Very exciting, we are really on the move now.

4 months 4 weeks ago #9038 by PattiH
Me too Paddy!

Partner S2T

4 months 4 weeks ago #9037 by Prosperitywithpurpose
I think so Barb. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Barbarella

4 months 4 weeks ago #9036 by Barbarella

Prosperitywithpurpose wrote:

Barbarella wrote:

Angela wrote: Only 55 units left in the foreign Exchange app. The race will be on now to buy the last ones and then they are gone. We still have the P2P app which will be an excellent buy too with the extra Frega crypto and another 5-6 days to the 31st close off.

Yep ... I just went to grab them and they were gone :)

I bought some P2P then --was it clever decision?

4 months 4 weeks ago #9035 by wayne kemp

Barbarella wrote:

yes p2p will be next to go ,with realp2pcrypto this will be a winner ,but i also see Frega is going down fast ,dont be suppriced if you wake up one morning and the lot is gone in one swoop (a smart investor ),because frega is going to be the payment gateway to the world ,this is the one i would buy .

4 months 4 weeks ago #9034 by Prosperitywithpurpose

Barbarella wrote:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Barbarella

4 months 4 weeks ago #9033 by Barbarella

4 months 4 weeks ago #9032 by Angela
Only 55 units left in the foreign Exchange app. The race will be on now to buy the last ones and then they are gone. We still have the P2P app which will be an excellent buy too with the extra Frega crypto and another 5-6 days to the 31st close off.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiwianne, Barbarella

4 months 4 weeks ago #9031 by VivianEisenecher
Dennis, what is your full name on Skype?

4 months 4 weeks ago #9030 by VivianEisenecher
Thanks everybody...I feel like the wheels are already in motion re: my $$ being transferred so
It is a wait and see at this point...

4 months 4 weeks ago #9028 by Dennis

VivianEisenecher wrote: I don't know whether anybody else is experiencing this, but I transferred $$ from my bank to Paypal and Paypal sent me
an email saying the it could take up to 5 days. That puts me at January 30th for available funds to invest, YIKES!

Just a heads up for everybody...

Wow .... I have never had ANY delay from PayPal. It’s always been an immediate transfer. But I Transfer from my credit or debit card into PayPal ... maybe there’s a difference there??? Or maybe it’s just you Vivian ..... maybe PayPal think you are a terrorist lol

It always takes longer when you pull from a checking account to PayPal. Not sure why. My bank showed the transaction happening 1 day after I made the transfer however it took six days to show up in my Paypal balance.

Time to create page: 2.316 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

June 2018
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30