× General discussion

What should the indicative yield be for FregaCrypto units?

5 months 2 weeks ago #8245 by Paddy Delaney
For every Frega Unit, you purchased previously for a pound we doubled up and made them NZ$1, increasing placement to 300 000 we then increased the float by another 100 000 to raise NZ$100 000 and 90 000 still available at $1-00 each so it is two Frega for one FregaCrypto now
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiwianne

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 months 2 weeks ago #8244 by Paddy Delaney
Why do we need a sales team?.... the account holders are the sales team

5 months 2 weeks ago #8243 by Martin Hill

Bruce wrote: Personally Paddy, I think we should look at a yield better than the banks give. If we went for 6%, making the value of the crypto 2GBP, would that increase the funding through the sale of those 5 million? That value would bring in 10 million GBP to us

With the extra money raised some could pay to have a super hand picked sale's team going door to door to all bussiness in the UK. It proves one on one is much easier to make a deal. So the platform will grow much faster with a good teacher name paddy.

5 months 2 weeks ago #8242 by Clive Taylor
Steve - if you check Anita's post for every$2 invested in Frega = 1 FregaCrypto and 1 Frega share is 1 BPD or $2 approx. The calc is correct as is

5 months 2 weeks ago #8241 by Bruce
Personally Paddy, I think we should look at a yield better than the banks give. If we went for 6%, making the value of the crypto 2GBP, would that increase the funding through the sale of those 5 million? That value would bring in 10 million GBP to us
The following user(s) said Thank You: Martin Hill

5 months 2 weeks ago #8239 by Bruce
hi paddy re the yeild if i devide 12 pennies with 3 % i get 40 pennies not 4 pounds ,or am i doing something wrong .
Hi Wayne, yes, you are figuring it wrong. At the moment on the value of the crypto is 1GBP and the yield is 12p which is obviously a 12% yield. What Paddy is saying is that if we make the yield 3%, then the value of the crypto needs to be 4GBP

5 months 2 weeks ago #8238 by wayne kemp

Paddy Delaney wrote: Per our model, 20% of all Ledger fees (as and when receipted) is shared with all FregaCrypto units ... we know that the number of FregaCrypto units are fixed at 10 million we know that 20% of the Frega Ledger fees is the money shared every day with FregCrypto units ...it is therefore easy to track the weighted daily average of Ledger fees x 20% = Y amount and then x this by 365 to get a feel what the total will be in the next 12 months then divide this by 10 000 000 FregsCrypto units to get an projected annual distribution per FregaCrypto unit.

Armed with this annual projected return if it comes out to be a projected return of say 12 pennies and we know that the current cost of a FregaCrypto unit is £1-00 this means the yield (return) is 12% on the purchase price of £1-00. This is very good and far better than anything that can be earned if £1-00 was deposited in a savings account.

Knowing that the weighted daily average on Ledger fees is increasing (daily when we have an increasing number of transactions) we have to say that the right projected yield should say 3%, in which case divide the 12 pennies / 3% = £4-00 becomes the new value of the FregaCrypto unit as anyone buying this unit from you new can expect a return of 3% (minimum) in the next 12 months....

So the question is what yield (%) should we use to have the indicated value...

Naturally, as we have more metrics and the trend points to an increasing rate of increase in the number of transactions (which will be the case) we will need to adjust the yield down (increasing the value of the FregaCrypto unit).

It is possible (over time) to refine the 'yield' we use to establish an indicative value to accommodate the rate of increase in the pool of money being shared.

This indicative FregaCrypto value ...as it increases ...will have the impact of accelerating the rate at which Pledgees sign up for the plan, the rate at which donated items are made and accepted and rate at which Number positions are changed in the Plan... as every FregCrypto unit will be substantially more than the £25-00/donation and £5-00 paid ....

It is important that we get these tables and numbers working as quickly as possible as the placement of the £5m in FregaCrypto units in the crowdfunding campaign then becomes a 'must have' and having now secured £5m capital (with no dilution of Frega shares and no dilution of RS shares in Frega) we will see 20 teams working on different projects/ applications/upgrades at the same time. This will see one new Application released every 24 hours along with substantial enhancements and when Appfest takes over we will see thousands of Third Party Developers releasing their Applications and bringing their subscribers into the fold ...

This also inceases the number of Frega Accounts, the number of transactions and the value of the distributed pool of money shared with 10 000 000 FregaCrypto units ...again reducing the projected yield % and increasing the indicative value of FregaCrypto units ....

Welcome to the flywheel...

So back to the question ...what yield should we use at the start to determine the indicative value

hi paddy re the yeild if i devide 12 pennies with 3 % i get 40 pennies not 4 pounds ,or am i doing something wrong .

5 months 2 weeks ago #8236 by Prosperitywithpurpose

Clive Taylor wrote: [b[/color][/b]

Angela wrote: Thank you Paddy, I am not a frigures person so you lost me at "y" but the bottom line I understood is that we will all be better off subscribing to our own apps and Fregacrypto than trying to salt away money in our banks hoping for a small return at the end of the year.

If we adjust our thinking for a while and think of buying crypto or into any of the syndicated apps as a deposit in a savings bank, to be left there for 12 months, then with that attitude, we will happily await for our annual return on our money, which of course will be monumental compared with the Bank's 3 or at most 5% return. How can we go wrong with that?

If anyone is nervous try putting SOME of your eggs into the Frega basket and spreading your risk. Every transaction will help show any investors looking in that we mean business and are actually using Frega and wanting it.

Angela - when you do some basic sums it is even better then that. Consider this Buy 1000 Frega now and get 1000 FregaCrypto @1BPD so you have now potentially the return on FregaCrypto of say 50p (500 BPD 1st year) and the return on Frega shares. The value of Frega shares will be up and the Fregacrypto should be more than 16 BPD based on the 50p return. So you are so right - this is an opportunity of a lifetime especially compared with the interest returns from banks.

If you buy 1000 Frega Shares you only get 500 FregaCrypto not 1000. Still the deal of the CENTURY though :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Deb Deb

5 months 2 weeks ago #8235 by Clive Taylor
[b[/color][/b]

Angela wrote: Thank you Paddy, I am not a frigures person so you lost me at "y" but the bottom line I understood is that we will all be better off subscribing to our own apps and Fregacrypto than trying to salt away money in our banks hoping for a small return at the end of the year.

If we adjust our thinking for a while and think of buying crypto or into any of the syndicated apps as a deposit in a savings bank, to be left there for 12 months, then with that attitude, we will happily await for our annual return on our money, which of course will be monumental compared with the Bank's 3 or at most 5% return. How can we go wrong with that?

If anyone is nervous try putting SOME of your eggs into the Frega basket and spreading your risk. Every transaction will help show any investors looking in that we mean business and are actually using Frega and wanting it.

Angela - when you do some basic sums it is even better then that. Consider this Buy 1000 Frega now and get 1000 FregaCrypto @1BPD so you have now potentially the return on FregaCrypto of say 50p (500 BPD 1st year) and the return on Frega shares. The value of Frega shares will be up and the Fregacrypto should be more than 16 BPD based on the 50p return. So you are so right - this is an opportunity of a lifetime especially compared with the interest returns from banks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Angela, Barbarella

5 months 2 weeks ago #8229 by Paddy Delaney
The wurs is what yield to use

5 months 2 weeks ago - 5 months 2 weeks ago #8220 by Prosperitywithpurpose
I find it impossible to get my head around Paddy. As EVERYTHING is speculative (number and amount of transactions, number of activated accounts, number of stores on S2T) I can’t see how a prediction can be made. Any prediction could be under/over by degrees of magnitude .... The number of members could be 1,000,000 or 10,000,000

5 months 2 weeks ago #8216 by Angela
Thank you Paddy, I am not a frigures person so you lost me at "y" but the bottom line I understood is that we will all be better off subscribing to our own apps and Fregacrypto than trying to salt away money in our banks hoping for a small return at the end of the year.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Al1ne, Kiwianne, Barbarella, Deb Deb

5 months 2 weeks ago #8215 by Deb Deb
Thank you for your energy here Paddy. I have read and almost understood all of what you have written. Haha.

I feel what you have given us here works well but I am not a financial whizz, however, it seems a great return on investment.

I see this a big move forward for all of us.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Martin Hill

5 months 2 weeks ago - 5 months 2 weeks ago #8210 by Paddy Delaney
Per our model, 20% of all Ledger fees (as and when receipted) is shared with all FregaCrypto units ... we know that the number of FregaCrypto units are fixed at 10 million we know that 20% of the Frega Ledger fees is the money shared every day with FregCrypto units ...it is therefore easy to track the weighted daily average of Ledger fees x 20% = Y amount and then x this by 365 to get a feel what the total will be in the next 12 months then divide this by 10 000 000 FregsCrypto units to get an projected annual distribution per FregaCrypto unit.

Armed with this annual projected return if it comes out to be a projected return of say 12 pennies and we know that the current cost of a FregaCrypto unit is £1-00 this means the yield (return) is 12% on the purchase price of £1-00. This is very good and far better than anything that can be earned if £1-00 was deposited in a savings account.

Knowing that the weighted daily average on Ledger fees is increasing (daily when we have an increasing number of transactions) we have to say that the right projected yield should say 3%, in which case divide the 12 pennies / 3% = £4-00 becomes the new value of the FregaCrypto unit as anyone buying this unit from you new can expect a return of 3% (minimum) in the next 12 months....

So the question is what yield (%) should we use to have the indicated value...

Naturally, as we have more metrics and the trend points to an increasing rate of increase in the number of transactions (which will be the case) we will need to adjust the yield down (increasing the value of the FregaCrypto unit).

It is possible (over time) to refine the 'yield' we use to establish an indicative value to accommodate the rate of increase in the pool of money being shared.

This indicative FregaCrypto value ...as it increases ...will have the impact of accelerating the rate at which Pledgees sign up for the plan, the rate at which donated items are made and accepted and rate at which Number positions are changed in the Plan... as every FregCrypto unit will be substantially more than the £25-00/donation and £5-00 paid ....

It is important that we get these tables and numbers working as quickly as possible as the placement of the £5m in FregaCrypto units in the crowdfunding campaign then becomes a 'must have' and having now secured £5m capital (with no dilution of Frega shares and no dilution of RS shares in Frega) we will see 20 teams working on different projects/ applications/upgrades at the same time. This will see one new Application released every 24 hours along with substantial enhancements and when Appfest takes over we will see thousands of Third Party Developers releasing their Applications and bringing their subscribers into the fold ...

This also inceases the number of Frega Accounts, the number of transactions and the value of the distributed pool of money shared with 10 000 000 FregaCrypto units ...again reducing the projected yield % and increasing the indicative value of FregaCrypto units ....

Welcome to the flywheel...

So back to the question ...what yield should we use at the start to determine the indicative value
The following user(s) said Thank You: Martin Hill, Kiwianne, PattiH, Deb Deb

Time to create page: 2.116 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

June 2018
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23