× General discussion

FregCrypto and FregaNano cryptocurrency

4 months 2 weeks ago #9944 by Barbarella

Martin Hill wrote:

Paddy Delaney wrote: It takes 10 minutes to open an Ethereum wallet ...the hold up is, as Martin correctly said, is that we have the team sorting our POS this week so that we can start next Saturday and then everyone will get onto loading the Coins onto the Crypto statements ... we have to get all of the tokens sorted this week for the verticals as well ...

We are sorting out the messaging this week ready for London meeting next week and then we can then get everyone to open their Ethereum wallets, download their coins and then we list on the exchanges and we can start Trading etc

Can I use one Ethereum wallet for my whole family, as we have one computer?
I'm new to the a wallet things.

If I know well the only requirements are to have own name details and own EMAIL address if you want to open a wallet.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Martin Hill

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 months 2 weeks ago #9942 by Prosperitywithpurpose

Martin Hill wrote:

Paddy Delaney wrote: It takes 10 minutes to open an Ethereum wallet ...the hold up is, as Martin correctly said, is that we have the team sorting our POS this week so that we can start next Saturday and then everyone will get onto loading the Coins onto the Crypto statements ... we have to get all of the tokens sorted this week for the verticals as well ...

We are sorting out the messaging this week ready for London meeting next week and then we can then get everyone to open their Ethereum wallets, download their coins and then we list on the exchanges and we can start Trading etc

There are different types of wallet to suit your purpose. There are HARDWARE wallets, SOFTWARE wallets, and CLOUDBASED wallets.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Martin Hill, Barbarella

4 months 2 weeks ago #9939 by Martin Hill

The following user(s) said Thank You: Barbarella

4 months 2 weeks ago #9936 by Paddy Delaney
It takes 10 minutes to open an Ethereum wallet ...the hold up is, as Martin correctly said, is that we have the team sorting our POS this week so that we can start next Saturday and then everyone will get onto loading the Coins onto the Crypto statements ... we have to get all of the tokens sorted this week for the verticals as well ...

The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiwianne, Barbarella, Deb Deb

4 months 2 weeks ago #9932 by Martin Hill

Prosperitywithpurpose wrote: Paddy. Is the work already done on CREATING the coins? Are we waiting for the guys to code them, or are we waiting for the guys to code the WALLETS and wallet screens

I thought I heard on the zoom meeting that they are waiting for the POS coding to be completed this week, before loading the screen's to load the coin's, so they don't stuff up the algorithms. I think paddy was hoping for this Saturday to start loading the screen's. Members still have time to invest in the syndicates to earn some crypto coin's. But like many of us we wish to see things moving now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiwianne, Prosperitywithpurpose

4 months 2 weeks ago #9928 by Prosperitywithpurpose
Paddy. Is the work already done on CREATING the coins? Are we waiting for the guys to code them, or are we waiting for the guys to code the WALLETS and wallet screens

4 months 2 weeks ago #9624 by Paddy Delaney
We are perfectly positioned
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wimal [Wim]

4 months 2 weeks ago #9623 by Clive Taylor
Here is a link to a business article in the NZ Herald about China and it's movement against Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies that is worth bearing in mind.. Frega positioning as a crypto token could be the right move at the right time. It is also worth understanding that with implementing disruptive technologies there are always consequences and for us if we have the engine working as it should then we will be able to power through adverse consequences. Enjoy.

www.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article...=3&objectid=11988639

The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Al1ne, Gill, Wimal [Wim]

4 months 3 weeks ago #9501 by Robyn Lockhart
it sorta happened to me today too but it showed up as this message is duplicate to one already posted (tho it wasn't showing up yet but i trusted and cancelled the post - it made me cancel 3 times before it showed up accurately just once! I even refreshed to check. was pleased to see the system was doing a good job.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Rhonda Bethune

4 months 3 weeks ago #9493 by Paddy Delaney
LOl I stuttered with my finger
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rhonda Bethune, Robyn Lockhart

4 months 3 weeks ago #9491 by Dave Cato

Dave Cato wrote:

Clive Taylor wrote: They weren't repeated for me Dave

Three copies appeared under 3 diff message no's and now when I go in to see your latest post Clive, it only appears on one. Strange....

Now I see why, Paddy went back in and deleted the duplications. Still doesn't answer the question of why this happens though... Looks like Paddy has three hands. No wonder he can get so many things done at once on our platform. HeHe...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, PattiH

4 months 3 weeks ago #9489 by Dave Cato

Clive Taylor wrote: They weren't repeated for me Dave

Three copies appeared under 3 diff message no's and now when I go in to see your latest post Clive, it only appears on one. Strange....

4 months 3 weeks ago #9487 by Clive Taylor
Thanks Paddy

4 months 3 weeks ago #9486 by Paddy Delaney
Hi Clive, I deleted the repeats once I was aware of them

4 months 3 weeks ago #9485 by Clive Taylor
They weren't repeated for me Dave

4 months 3 weeks ago #9481 by Dave Cato

Paddy Delaney wrote: Once the market is presented with a underpin option (same number in issue) and wide adoption they will add FRega tokens to the radar

Paddy, Why does your last post repeat it's self 3 times? I presume that's a bug?[/color][/b]

4 months 3 weeks ago #9478 by Paddy Delaney
Once the market is presented with a underpin option (same number in issue) and wide adoption they will add FRega tokens to the radar

4 months 3 weeks ago #9476 by Prosperitywithpurpose

4 months 3 weeks ago #9429 by Robyn Lockhart

Prosperitywithpurpose wrote: This is a MUST READ ..... Shows how Bitcoin will PROBABLY not be the future of money .... but OTHER CRYPTOS PROBABLY WILL BE ..... enjoy

futurism.com/cryptocurrency-future-money-bitcoin/

[/b][/color]

I am not sure if this link stayed active with the quote but it is a very good read.
I feel we here at Frega collective ahve anwered all the concerns of too much or too little privacy etc.

Here is a cpl of paragraphsI extracted from the paper.

Some institutions are beginning to try it. Estonia is working to create an e-Residency program, and part of their plan includes launching the estcoin, the world’s first national cryptocurrency. The Bank of England is working to create its own cryptocurrency and has created an experimental cryptocurrency framework called RSCoin that would use a centralized system. To go crypto, the Bank of England would create digital money as if it was printing physical notes. For example, in 2017, there were 73.2 billion British pounds in circulation. A British economy using only cryptocurrency would have the same fixed number of pounds, just represented by a digital “coin” instead of a physical note. Since the value of the British pound is based on how many are in circulation, exchanging a physical note for a digital one has no economic significance — that is, a pound is still a pound, says Yermack. Like bitcoin, RSCoin would use a public ledger and the cryptographic system to distribute money.

In their paper on the RSCoin model, the authors write that a cryptocurrency backed by a national bank should help make cryptocurrency usable on a larger scale, since the central bank could employ other institutions to do the computations to verify transactions. In a model with one central bank and only 30 commercial banks, RSCoin could make 2,000 transactions per second — not quite up to VISA’s speed, but certainly fast enough for British citizens to move about their financial lives quickly and securely.

What puzzles me is where did the Bank of England get the name RScoin from? Do we have that copyrighted? Just interesting I would have thought they would use BEcoin or such.

Thanks Steve for finding this
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Rhonda Bethune, Prosperitywithpurpose, Wimal [Wim]

4 months 3 weeks ago #9400 by Prosperitywithpurpose
This is a MUST READ ..... Shows how Bitcoin will PROBABLY not be the future of money .... but OTHER CRYPTOS PROBABLY WILL BE ..... enjoy

futurism.com/cryptocurrency-future-money-bitcoin/

Time to create page: 2.968 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

June 2018
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23