× General discussion

FregCrypto and FregaNano cryptocurrency

4 months 1 week ago #9996 by Prosperitywithpurpose

Paddy Delaney wrote: We want to have opened and have access to as many Ethereum wallets that we can..it is key to our strategy

Something dawned on my yesterday Paddy ..... are Etherium ok with us White Labelling the coin that we are developing using their software? I know it’s open source but I just wondered if they have any T&Cs regarding that? But maybe I have not fully understood. Thinking about it again .... are we actually using their software to DEVELOP .... OR TO MERELY STORE our Cryptos?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 months 1 week ago #9994 by Paddy Delaney
We want to have opened and have access to as many Ethereum wallets that we can..it is key to our strategy

4 months 1 week ago #9993 by Prosperitywithpurpose

Joseph India wrote: But the problem Steve is there is so much of info.. sometimes we get confused. Lots of videos..

Here is a good place to start Joseph. It covers several different ways to store your “Key” .... the passphrase that will give access to your wallet. Don’t worry if you don’t understand all of it (I didn’t) but each time you watch something like this, even if you only remember one small point .... your knowledge is expanded .... watch a few of them and you will be a Crypto EXPERT.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fred1

4 months 1 week ago #9992 by Paddy Delaney
You can transfer them from an Ethereum wallet to any Ethereum wallet you want but they have to go into an initial Ethereum Wallet first.... otherwise it will be a nightmare to manage the tokens...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller, Anita:Technical Support, Prosperitywithpurpose

4 months 1 week ago #9989 by Prosperitywithpurpose

Martin Hill wrote: Just wondering if we have a few email accounts with Crypto coins, Could we transfer coins from other email accounts into one email account to manage things much easier or give coins to friends, family, p2p, etc ?

I believe that we will be able to sell, give, donate or will our coins freely. Maybe when the coins are on the open market? Is this the case Paddy?

4 months 1 week ago #9987 by Martin Hill
Just wondering if we have a few email accounts with Crypto coins, Could we transfer coins from other email accounts into one email account to manage things much easier or give coins to friends, family, p2p, etc ?

4 months 1 week ago #9983 by Joseph India
But the problem Steve is there is so much of info.. sometimes we get confused. Lots of videos..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robyn Lockhart

4 months 1 week ago #9981 by Prosperitywithpurpose

Joseph India wrote: Good morning all. Trust enjoying your sunday already.

Yes. very interesting posts. someone should take a lead in educating people with regard to Crypto wallets. As Dennis suggested a video will be great.. Cheers

You Tube is great for this sort of thing Joseph.

4 months 1 week ago #9980 by Joseph India
Good morning all. Trust enjoying your sunday already.

Yes. very interesting posts. someone should take a lead in educating people with regard to Crypto wallets. As Dennis suggested a video will be great.. Cheers
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela

4 months 1 week ago #9978 by Paddy Delaney
Yes basically you do ..but we will add a feature in our system where we can reconstruction a portion of the events and we will come out with an insurance policy against loss .. possible limit your loss to 80%
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiwianne

4 months 1 week ago #9973 by wayne kemp

Prosperitywithpurpose wrote:

wayne kemp wrote:

Prosperitywithpurpose wrote: Cloud wallets are most convenient as they can be opened on any device anywhere. They are less secure. Hardware wallets take the form of a flash drive/memory stick. These are super secure as they can’t be hacked WHEN YOU REMOVE THEM FROM THE DEVICE. They are still vulnerable when plugged in though.

if i lose my memory stick do i lose my crypto

Basically yes .... however, I believe there is a way to recover the information .... but for the life of me I don’t know how ???

ive seen in the news people going threw major rubbish dumps looking for their old computer they threw away years ago ,that had bitcoin on them worth millions lol

4 months 1 week ago #9971 by Prosperitywithpurpose

wayne kemp wrote:

Prosperitywithpurpose wrote: Cloud wallets are most convenient as they can be opened on any device anywhere. They are less secure. Hardware wallets take the form of a flash drive/memory stick. These are super secure as they can’t be hacked WHEN YOU REMOVE THEM FROM THE DEVICE. They are still vulnerable when plugged in though.

Basically yes .... however, I believe there is a way to recover the information .... but for the life of me I don’t know how ???

4 months 1 week ago #9970 by wayne kemp

4 months 1 week ago #9967 by Dennis

Angela wrote: I am totally lost on the wallets. I am completely in the dark and have no understanding of them whatsoever.

So can I ask Paddy that when the time comes for us to download our wallets and put our Fregacrypto into them that you will put a simple explanatory paper out to explain each step in plain English please and no acronyms and explain in that paper the differences between the wallets and which is safer?

The way I understand it there are three types of wallets. The most secure are the ones you plug into and unplug from your computer. They can only be hacked when they are hooked to the computer. The next safest are cloud wallets. Cloud means there is no central server to hack. The last is on a central server, the are what hackers really go after most. They can pull the information for everyone who has a wallet on the server.

I am hoping AnneMarie is available when it comes time to set up the wallet, and will help me do a video showing the steps exactly as they are happening.

I hope this helps you Angela and the others on the Fregaglobal platform.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Angela, Kiwianne

4 months 2 weeks ago #9961 by Angela
I am totally lost on the wallets. I am completely in the dark and have no understanding of them whatsoever.

So can I ask Paddy that when the time comes for us to download our wallets and put our Fregacrypto into them that you will put a simple explanatory paper out to explain each step in plain English please and no acronyms and explain in that paper the differences between the wallets and which is safer?

The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiwianne, Deb Deb

4 months 2 weeks ago #9951 by Paddy Delaney
Yes different Suffix for different currencies and Fiat /Cryptocurrencies
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Al1ne, Kiwianne

4 months 2 weeks ago #9950 by Martin Hill

Paddy Delaney wrote: Different Wallets per Person ...you can not combine them...log out and log into the other wallet

This what I was hoping for. Cheers

4 months 2 weeks ago - 4 months 2 weeks ago #9948 by Al1ne

Paddy Delaney wrote: Different Wallets per Person ...you can not combine them...log out and log into the other wallet

Need some clarity will our etherium wallets be similar (but not a bank account) where you have different suffixs but listed on same page

4 months 2 weeks ago #9947 by Paddy Delaney
Different Wallets per Person ...you can not combine them...log out and log into the other wallet
The following user(s) said Thank You: Al1ne, Martin Hill, Kiwianne

4 months 2 weeks ago #9945 by Prosperitywithpurpose
Cloud wallets are most convenient as they can be opened on any device anywhere. They are less secure. Hardware wallets take the form of a flash drive/memory stick. These are super secure as they can’t be hacked WHEN YOU REMOVE THEM FROM THE DEVICE. They are still vulnerable when plugged in though.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wayne kemp, Martin Hill

Time to create page: 2.308 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

June 2018
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23