× General discussion

FregCrypto and FregaNano cryptocurrency

5 months 1 week ago #8618 by Paddy Delaney
Correction, 30% (not 20%) of Ledger fees are distributed pari passu with FregaCRypto holders AND All FregaCrypto holders receive a further 20% share of total tokens issued by White labeled qualified businesses ...and each of these will also have an underpinned revenue stream as well ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, VivianEisenecher, Deb Deb, Prosperitywithpurpose

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 months 1 week ago #8616 by Dennis
If you listened carefully to Bill Gates he said, "Someone will come up with a crypto currency
backed by something. With the Frega collective we have done just that. In his mind it gives
it a lot more value, because it is backed by something. In the collective's case 20 percent
of earnings in 115 real world currencies.

If I remember right Bill Gates also stated he has no personal interest in Bitcoin at this time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Deb Deb

5 months 1 week ago #8614 by Prosperitywithpurpose
Interesting .... but they are all probably Bitcoin OWNERS .... so they WOULD Bull it up wouldn’t they. Bu I just thought of something. If there are no assets to underpin the currency, what’s the ACTUAL difference between Bitcoin and any other Cryptocurrency.

5 months 1 week ago #8610 by Dennis
This is what "Rich People" are saying around bitcoin.

5 months 1 week ago #8605 by Kiwianne

Paddy Delaney wrote: Thx Steve...yes our time now

Yes sounds as if all your hard work Paddy is starting to bear fruit

5 months 1 week ago #8601 by Paddy Delaney
There will be a restriction that you will not be able to sell more than 10% of Fred's shoe's tokens for 60 days to manage the float. But it is money for old rope really

5 months 1 week ago #8600 by Robert
Thanks for that Paddy, I understand now.

5 months 1 week ago #8599 by Paddy Delaney
Nope 20% of their issue is shared with the ratio of FregaCrypto shares you have . So you have 5% of FregaCrypto units you will receive 5% of their 20%

5 months 1 week ago #8598 by Robert
Am I right Paddy in thinking that if I have 900 FregaCripto coins and Fred's shoes comes on board with 21 million white lableCrypto then they will give me 900 of there coin but if they launch with 7 million then they will give Me 300 of there coin ?.

5 months 1 week ago #8597 by Paddy Delaney
There will be a qualification bar that the business will have to jump over.. such as why they feel a cryptocurrency will be appropriate to for them ...and how WE believe it will work

5 months 1 week ago #8596 by Paddy Delaney
It is relative Clive and when FregaCrypto unit is Worth thousands of £ we will even need to add the next denomination as well.. relevant to poorer countries

5 months 1 week ago #8595 by Paddy Delaney
Businesses will be able to apply ...and we will approach others that we believe qualify....to use our cryptocurrency white label application...20% of their Token placement we distribute to give them broad adoption and spread.. plus if they do a ICO we use 20% of what they raise to code specific features that need

5 months 1 week ago #8593 by Paddy Delaney
Yes that is correct but only those that qualify will have right to do so

5 months 1 week ago #8589 by Bruce
This just gets better and better Paddy. So any business could white label Crypto to Frega and every FregaCrypto holder would immediately benefit. Each business could issue their own crypto currency.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Prosperitywithpurpose

5 months 1 week ago #8588 by Prosperitywithpurpose

Clive Taylor wrote: Calcs seem right Steve - I still feel that gap too big so the FregaNano will not be a usable value - would prefer 1/10000 and 1/1000 000 but the terminology is not as catchy LOL

What we need to remember Clive, is that one Nano might not buy much FOR US ..... But what about Zimbabwe and other poor countries. If FregaCrypto is to become a truly GLOBAL currency, it must be useable everywhere. It might well be that Cryptos are used in the west to buy a house, and a Picto is used in Zimbabwe to buy a Coffee. Just my “Two Nanos worth”

5 months 1 week ago #8587 by Clive Taylor
Calcs seem right Steve - I still feel that gap too big so the FregaNano will not be a usable value - would prefer 1/10000 and 1/1000 000 but the terminology is not as catchy LOL

5 months 1 week ago #8586 by Paddy Delaney
Thx Steve...yes our time now

5 months 1 week ago #8584 by Prosperitywithpurpose
As you may remember Paddy, there were few members, in the early days, with more enthusiasm than me. I remember you and I zigzagging across Auckland meeting people here there and everywhere. Well for a while now, I must admit, I have been in the doldrums. Wondering if we would ever leave the traps. Thankfully, because of YOUR undying and unwavering persistence ..... IM EXCITED AGAIN! I feel a Tipping Point coming on.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deb Deb, Wimal [Wim]

5 months 1 week ago #8583 by Paddy Delaney
Anyone that has US$15k invested in 1 Bitcoin now should seriously consider investing £1-00 in Frega as there is more chance of FregaCrypto increasing to £10-00 than Bitcoin to £80 000 and while this is happening (increasing in value) they receive a recurring cash dividend.

This all increases S2T listings as well plus the use of all the other Applications making the SYndicate partners very happy as well

Plus off course RS shareholders as there has been no watering down of RS control of Frega
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deb Deb, Wimal [Wim]

5 months 1 week ago #8582 by Paddy Delaney
Your calculations are correct ...but what you will discover we will all get used to pricing things in Cryptos, Nano's and Picto's and then in the different currencies of these Frega/JoJo etc ..a global currency where there is KLYC/AML regulations/people pay tax/ there is total transparency ..no funny business ...

Every new Token offering increases the number of Frega Accounts

Time to create page: 2.420 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

June 2018
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23