× General discussion

FregCrypto and FregaNano cryptocurrency

4 months 2 days ago - 4 months 2 days ago #10545 by Robyn Lockhart
For a start i thought was going to be the usual run a mile hype and although i haven't got to the end yet i am enjoying the facts presented. Have to go out so will watch the rest later. Thanks Kevin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kevinrealstewbiz, Deb Deb

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 months 3 days ago #10499 by Prosperitywithpurpose

Kevinrealstewbiz wrote: cryptoiq.co/crypto-explode-b2/?subid=1385

A lot of good information in there Kev. Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kevinrealstewbiz, Robyn Lockhart

4 months 3 days ago #10494 by Kevinrealstewbiz
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela, Deb Deb, Robyn Lockhart

4 months 1 week ago #10126 by Steve Weller

Kiwianne wrote:

Paddy Delaney wrote: Yes basically you do ..but we will add a feature in our system where we can reconstruction a portion of the events and we will come out with an insurance policy against loss .. possible limit your loss to 80%

So if you saved it on to your external hard drive it should be fairly safe??

Yes True Anne... that is the safest place to keep it ... It's called a Physical Ledger .... you can buy specialized USB's for creating Crypto ledgers and also never save your Private Key on your computer either... but make sure you have multiple copies in a safe place too and even physically print your private key.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clive Taylor, Angela, Kiwianne, Carol USA Global Support, Deb Deb

4 months 1 week ago #10104 by Kiwianne

Paddy Delaney wrote: Yes basically you do ..but we will add a feature in our system where we can reconstruction a portion of the events and we will come out with an insurance policy against loss .. possible limit your loss to 80%

So if you saved it on to your external hard drive it should be fairly safe??

4 months 1 week ago #10068 by Paddy Delaney
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller, Anita:Technical Support, Angela, Kevinrealstewbiz, Barbarella, Deb Deb

4 months 1 week ago #10057 by duneagle
Hi Paddy, Mandy, IT team and all,

Multiple congratulations on progress and all the hard work to date, am trying to get into gear....
adjust/update to the new technologies, and excited that the scenarios enlarge on the visions we all share,
especially re our own cryptocurrency......, cheeeeRS

4 months 1 week ago #10051 by Paddy Delaney
Second nature soon

4 months 1 week ago - 4 months 1 week ago #10050 by Angela

Paddy Delaney wrote: You cannot Trade any of your cryptocurrency units unless they are safely secured in an Ethereum wallet and they have to go into the wallet to be registered on the blockchain.

The purpose of the wallets are also required to confirm the validity of the existence of the tokens and when you trade them on the token markets the Exchange will want your. Account details to put the money in ..this can be commercial Accounts or Frega because of API s

Starting to penetrate the dim fog that's my brain . LOL ...Thanks Paddy, that is clear to me now.,

4 months 1 week ago #10042 by Paddy Delaney
Correct and untill we have the APIs in place... which will not be Long...jut add your commercial Account to receive sale proceeds
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela

4 months 1 week ago #10041 by Prosperitywithpurpose

wayne kemp wrote:

Paddy Delaney wrote: You cannot Trade any of your cryptocurrency units unless they are safely secured in an Ethereum wallet and they have to go into the wallet to be registered on the blockchain.

The purpose of the wallets are also required to confirm the validity of the existence of the tokens and when you trade them on the token markets the Exchange will want your. Account details to put the money in ..this can be commercial Accounts or Frega because of API s

if its our frega account we cant draw the money out yet

The APIs that Paddy is referring to are the “Digital Handshake” between Frega and the Banks. When we have that coded we will be able to withdraw our money through our Bank.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wayne kemp

4 months 1 week ago #10040 by wayne kemp

if its our frega account we cant draw the money out yet

4 months 1 week ago #10038 by Paddy Delaney
You cannot Trade any of your cryptocurrency units unless they are safely secured in an Ethereum wallet and they have to go into the wallet to be registered on the blockchain.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Angela, Robyn Lockhart, abundantplanet

4 months 1 week ago #10037 by wayne kemp

Dave Cato wrote:

Angela wrote:

Paddy Delaney wrote: We want to have opened and have access to as many Ethereum wallets that we can..it is key to our strategy

I am so bewildered by it all, I don't even understand what is meant by ..We want to have opened and access to as many ethereum wallets as possible. It's totally beyond my comprehension.. I don't even understand why we need to put our money in the wallets in the first place.

When we finally sell some of our crypto where does the money we sold them for go? Does it go into our frega accounts? I must be so dumb about this
I am an absolute newbie to crypto currency and wallets etc, and can't seem to take it all in, it foreign territory to me. I have been trying to understand from You Tube videos but it's over my head. . I hope that Dennis and AnnaMarie will do a video with clear steps for people like me. I need explanations of what we are doing and why, one I understand the what's and why's I will be fine , I hope.

dont worry angela you will be a crypto expert soon .when it comes to money even the uneducated are clever .i know there is risks ,but i see after the japenese exchange got hacked ,the government is now visiting all exchanges to make sure this cant happen again .the only thing you need to worry about is when to buy and when to sell crypto .that is the only thing you and only you have full control over .and people have become millionares and completely broke buying and selling the same shares or crypto .

Don't panic and don't worry about not understanding it all Angela. There are a lot in the same boat , including me. Just run with it in the meantime.

4 months 1 week ago - 4 months 1 week ago #10036 by Robyn Lockhart
There's a lot i don't understand too. I am pretty sure the wallet is equivalent to your bank statement, account, and safe deposit box. The tokens/coins are held there and transfer to another's "wallet"= account when you gift or purchase etc.

I also understand this is held using blockchain not on a single computer but on a whole bundle of our computers multiple times so it is secured by repetition.

Because of the use of ethereum, blockchain, cloud storage etc - top of the line technology - it is pretty near impossible to hack or clone, making it perfect for us as it is also very efficient
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela, Deb Deb

4 months 1 week ago #10034 by Dave Cato

Dave Cato wrote:

Angela wrote:

Paddy Delaney wrote: We want to have opened and have access to as many Ethereum wallets that we can..it is key to our strategy

I am so bewildered by it all, I don't even understand what is meant by ..We want to have opened and access to as many ethereum wallets as possible. It's totally beyond my comprehension.. I don't even understand why we need to put our money in the wallets in the first place.

When we finally sell some of our crypto where does the money we sold them for go? Does it go into our frega accounts? I must be so dumb about this
I am an absolute newbie to crypto currency and wallets etc, and can't seem to take it all in, it foreign territory to me. I have been trying to understand from You Tube videos but it's over my head. . I hope that Dennis and AnnaMarie will do a video with clear steps for people like me. I need explanations of what we are doing and why, one I understand the what's and why's I will be fine , I hope.

Don't panic and don't worry about not understanding it all Angela. There are a lot in the same boat , including me. Just run with it in the meantime.

I hope a White Label tastes as good as a Black Label.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rob Evans, Deb Deb

4 months 1 week ago #10033 by Dave Cato

Angela wrote:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela

4 months 1 week ago #10032 by Angela

4 months 1 week ago #10031 by Angela

Joseph India wrote: Good morning all. Trust enjoying your sunday already.

Yes. very interesting posts. someone should take a lead in educating people with regard to Crypto wallets. As Dennis suggested a video will be great.. Cheers

Thanks Joseph, some of us are visual people and need to see what happens, some will read and understand so a video done between Dennis and annaMarie would be a great help. I would go for the safest one on a flashdrive and keep it close to me at all times. We would only need to pop in and out to check or whatever we have to do for a few moments, and unplug the flashdrive, so the chances of a hacker getting in right at that moment is remote.

4 months 1 week ago #10000 by Paddy Delaney
Store...we use their open source software to write the smart contracts... they don't care how many Tokens we create
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deb Deb, Prosperitywithpurpose, Wimal [Wim]

Time to create page: 3.191 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

June 2018
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30