× General discussion

Giving items away for FREE is big business!

5 months 1 week ago #8679 by Kapil Arn

Martin Hill wrote: If members are wanting to join as many Facebook group's to be able to share something2trade site, there are many area's to for group searching, like buying, selling, trade, garage sales, flea market, marketing, market place, free stuff, business groups and and so on. We all need to do our part in sharing our unique opportunity to the world. Business that join our frega collection would be happy if you share their store products on social media. Upwards and onwards.

Plus the more of us that share posts in these groups, the more often the members of these groups keep hearing abt S2T and the FC, the more poititive an image we are creating abt our platform.
Iz a bit like many people dont take a business seriously until they have heard n read about several tymes in the media.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Martin Hill

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 months 2 weeks ago #8429 by Robyn Lockhart
Barbara
I have stopped defending RS to my friends I KNOW in my heart the frega collective is a winner, my friends need proof first so I wait now. Some had enough faith in my faith long ago now they don't. so I don't waste my breath arguing with them. If we all do our bit the flywheel will spin too fast for them to join as easily as we did. And we will reap the rewards, they won't. It's simple really.

I like wayne's suggestion too and as its unlikely anyone will ask me directly, I am unlikely to need to say that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Barbarella, Deb Deb

5 months 2 weeks ago #8370 by wayne kemp

Barbarella wrote:

Paddy Delaney wrote: Lol if I was thinking the way you think before believing I was as good as the next person to ask Mandy to marry me on the second date she would never be my wife.

Her then boyfriend was yonger, better looking and dressed better than me, I was newly divorced and had three children, he had no history or baggage but I believed in myself as as worthy as anyone..warts and all and found the one reason to ask her to marry me...I loved her...and nit the ten reasons why I was not as good as the competition ... some good advice Martin and that is find the one reason you need to do something and not the ten reasons you should be not... You will be amazed at the fact that by trying you have more chance if success than if you did not try at all...in fact I can tell you as a fact that you have more chance if securing a Link by sharing a Link on social media than if you did not share at all...

My friends are asking Me continuously--Tell us 1 reason that why you are keen on RealStew so much -what could I tell them?

This is the real strong feeling ,faith,if you can have this passion without reason, expectation as well.

tell them barb ,RealStew has moved with the times ,and is now the frega collective (a collection of online tools to help you succeed) ,the members are all hard working honest people just like you ,that want more in life so they can help their family and community .We are a global family that shares and cares .thats why im still here after all these years .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Viv Hill, PattiH, Barbarella, Deb Deb, Robyn Lockhart, Dennis

5 months 2 weeks ago #8369 by Barbarella

Paddy Delaney wrote: Lol if I was thinking the way you think before believing I was as good as the next person to ask Mandy to marry me on the second date she would never be my wife.

Her then boyfriend was yonger, better looking and dressed better than me, I was newly divorced and had three children, he had no history or baggage but I believed in myself as as worthy as anyone..warts and all and found the one reason to ask her to marry me...I loved her...and nit the ten reasons why I was not as good as the competition ... some good advice Martin and that is find the one reason you need to do something and not the ten reasons you should be not... You will be amazed at the fact that by trying you have more chance if success than if you did not try at all...in fact I can tell you as a fact that you have more chance if securing a Link by sharing a Link on social media than if you did not share at all...

My friends are asking Me continuously--Tell us 1 reason that why you are keen on RealStew so much -what could I tell them?

This is the real strong feeling ,faith,if you can have this passion without reason, expectation as well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robyn Lockhart

5 months 2 weeks ago #8202 by Paddy Delaney
Giving things away are going to become VERY profitable for both the Donor and Donee ... the first 500 000 items given away where a donation is then made will see the Donor and Donee each receiving a FregaCrypto unit that could be worth £75 each in 12 months time ...

500 000 donations at an average of $5-00 each = $2 500 000 money distributed and this increases the value of FregaCrypto units as there will be an increase in Frega Accounts and ledger fees etc
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Deb Deb

5 months 2 weeks ago - 5 months 2 weeks ago #8178 by Martin Hill
If members are wanting to join as many Facebook group's to be able to share something2trade site, there are many area's to for group searching, like buying, selling, trade, garage sales, flea market, marketing, market place, free stuff, business groups and and so on. We all need to do our part in sharing our unique opportunity to the world. Business that join our frega collection would be happy if you share their store products on social media. Upwards and onwards.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

5 months 3 weeks ago #8054 by Paddy Delaney
Well done

I agree

5 months 3 weeks ago #8053 by Anita:Technical Support
Nice Martin.

5 months 3 weeks ago - 5 months 3 weeks ago #8046 by Martin Hill
On the search for new groups on Facebook. There are many buy and sell, trade stuff groups to join to share our Something2trade.com site. Prefect to share on what we are doing. My new groups are increasing by the day, just now waiting for the right moment to share our Something2trade.com link for the new year! It's all about timing!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Barbarella

5 months 4 weeks ago #7913 by Dennis
Martin, people are going to believe what they believe. If they believe the earth is flat it is going to take something spectacular to change their mind. Same goes for those who believe the world is round. As far as flat goes, that can't be right. There are too many times I have been over 10,000 ft up. Those who say the world is flat better find a way to explain the bumps. Ha ha

5 months 4 weeks ago - 5 months 4 weeks ago #7912 by Martin Hill
Happy New year Deb. With gravity and as far as the the eyes can see is where people could think that the earth could be flat, there always many theorys on how many could see our earth is shaped and why and how. The theory changes as we improve our technology.. as young children going to school, it can be much easier to believe what ever our teachers could tell us, right or wrong lol. how everyone's store's going? I have two free things and two for sale things in my S2T store. It fun setting up products to show. I was reading about unwanted gifts was very popular on search engines at the moment, as many people who are looking for bargains.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Deb Deb

5 months 4 weeks ago #7910 by Dennis
I think the wise move is to find something of value to share. If there is nothing you see of value create something or find something which you believe will be of value to others.

Then you will have something (you believe) is worth giving away. It really is simple.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

5 months 4 weeks ago #7909 by Paddy Delaney
Yip, be careful you do not overthink it as while you are thinking of should you or should you not it is being done - analysis breeds paralysis

And we all know that the World is flat and there is no such thing as gravity, the earth merely sucks!

5 months 4 weeks ago #7908 by Deb Deb
But Martin, the world is flat!

But that may need a different forum.

Happy New Year.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rob Evans

5 months 4 weeks ago #7906 by Martin Hill
I don't remember the commic you are referring about, but we can believe in your direction, as that why we are still here for a few years with a promise of a great Xmas. Well yip on that one. Now been around long enough to think though things carefully these days. Paddy for many years ago people thought the earth was flat. until proven that the earth was round.

5 months 4 weeks ago #7905 by Paddy Delaney
Yip there sure will be...that is for sure....you remind me of Astrix commics where the king always believed the sky was falling down

5 months 4 weeks ago #7904 by Martin Hill
I guess paddy in the very near future not to far away you will have a successful business model. I guess when you write your story, there will be a special place with me In it my friend. Lol upwards and onwards until then. Merry Christmas and Happy new year to you and mandy.

5 months 4 weeks ago #7902 by Paddy Delaney
Lol if I was thinking the way you think before believing I was as good as the next person to ask Mandy to marry me on the second date she would never be my wife.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Barbarella, Deb Deb

5 months 4 weeks ago - 5 months 4 weeks ago #7901 by Paddy Delaney
Lol Martin

I am all in favour of good impressions but boy procrastination is the thief of time...what we have on offer right now is as good if not better than most existing portals where there is no expectation of new apps or features being added and the site is doing exactly what it is supposed to do so applying your logic and waiting for every new application or feature to be added will mean you will never refer the site to anyone as we are continuously adding more applications and features.

5 months 4 weeks ago #7899 by Martin Hill
When visiting any site Denis on the net first impressions count. We have one chance to want members to come back for more. So there a level I want to see working, as others members here might like how things are now. There no right or wrong here on our own needs.

Time to create page: 2.724 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

June 2018
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30