× General discussion

Successful day

5 months 3 weeks ago - 5 months 3 weeks ago #7960 by Rhonda Bethune

Paddy Delaney wrote: Yes Chobham Travel is one of them...no not yet.. stopped putting them up until new year again ..another is fire place business

I can see from the descriptions that some of these sites have for their products that I could add more to what I have put up on my listings

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 months 3 weeks ago #7959 by Rhonda Bethune

Paddy Delaney wrote: Yes Chobham Travel is one of them...no not yet.. stopped putting them up until new year again ..another is fire place business

Thats another great business showing its products.

5 months 3 weeks ago #7951 by Paddy Delaney
Everyone we we're chatting to before Xmas recess and very excited about what we had on offer will be approached again in New Year
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Martin Hill

5 months 3 weeks ago #7949 by Martin Hill
What happened to the few Woking businesses that were meant to be keen to start awhile back? Is Andrea dealing with them still? I think that how to spell Andrea name. If not opps

5 months 3 weeks ago #7945 by Paddy Delaney
Yes Chobham Travel is one of them...no not yet.. stopped putting them up until new year again ..another is fire place business

5 months 3 weeks ago - 5 months 3 weeks ago #7944 by Rhonda Bethune
Hi Paddy
Was Chobham Travel one of them? I checked out their site today and they look like a great company for anyone thinking of travelling in the UK.
Also did you put the link to the material you were sending to the Chobham businesses up somewhere yet?

6 months 4 days ago #7631 by Paddy Delaney
Well done Angela, this is the way to do it ...every new store makes us stronger ..and as we add functionality we attract even more users

6 months 4 days ago #7628 by Angela

Dennis wrote: PattiH true networking can't be done through a link. It takes people to people. The best way to explain this is people giving personal recommendations for the products of the other stores in the neighborhood. This is basically when the store the person is in doesn't carry what they want.

the Frega collective makes this a win/win because both store owners are going to earn from the sale.

I found that the shop that I was talking to is going to need me to physically be there to help them set up. I will be doing this after the Christmas season and holiday period is over. At the moment they are far too busy to start.
Eventually people will start helping others themselves, but to get the ball rolling, we must be prepared to help in a personal way. We can do it on the spot at times when shops are less busy . They can then load their products at their leisure. Once we have got them registered, we can direct them to Gill's video's which will give them confidence that we mean business and are a professional bona fide site.
It's just as Dave Cato has always said, learn teach and do. They will replicate what we teach them and it won't be long before they get excited and do the same.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Deb Deb

6 months 4 days ago #7623 by Paddy Delaney
Good on you mate,

It has been a challenging year, and through the hard work of the technical team and support of everyone we are now ready to fly
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

6 months 4 days ago #7622 by Kevinrealstewbiz
im good thnx Paddy mate ... getting excited on new developments on the site

6 months 4 days ago #7621 by Paddy Delaney
Hi Kevin

Thx I will check it out ..

How are you my friend?

6 months 5 days ago #7602 by Kevinrealstewbiz

Paddy Delaney wrote: This is the link I am sending to all the Chobham clients

westendconsultancy.something2trade.com/?...7&r=dFF2TzlxdGhUTFk9

No data for this product was found. There seems to be an e

Paddy I Clicked On Your Link and I got this Error Message....No data for this product was found. There seems to be an error with this product (837).

6 months 1 week ago #7456 by Dennis
PattiH true networking can't be done through a link. It takes people to people. The best way to explain this is people giving personal recommendations for the products of the other stores in the neighborhood. This is basically when the store the person is in doesn't carry what they want.

the Frega collective makes this a win/win because both store owners are going to earn from the sale.

6 months 1 week ago #7451 by PattiH

Dennis wrote: If the stores owners are smart they will start networking. This can potentially increase business for all of them. We need more collective thinking locally. Everyone wants something, not necessarily the same things. I have been in situations where a business owner made more from referring than they did from their business.

That is what they will do here Dennis with their links!

Partner S2T

6 months 1 week ago #7448 by Paddy Delaney
This is the link I am sending to all the Chobham clients

westendconsultancy.something2trade.com/?...7&r=dFF2TzlxdGhUTFk9
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gill, Angela, Carol USA Global Support, PattiH

6 months 1 week ago #7447 by Paddy Delaney
You will see them starting to appear next few days

6 months 1 week ago #7446 by Martin Hill
I hope you have a real successful week paddy and anyone else, I would love to see the new store's that you talk about up and running with there product's.

6 months 1 week ago #7351 by Paddy Delaney
Correct but it would not be advisable to mention anything about referring/networking until after the local co-operative has been set up ...where we have the stores in place, we have products loaded, they start referring their respective listings then they start referring each other's listings they then see transactional amounts starting to appear in their Frega Accounts, they then start asking questions, they are then taken on the journey (circle icon) of discovery and it starts taking on a life of its own... they will join the Forum, they will take up the opportunity to be pledgees they then get going

6 months 1 week ago #7348 by Dennis
If the stores owners are smart they will start networking. This can potentially increase business for all of them. We need more collective thinking locally. Everyone wants something, not necessarily the same things. I have been in situations where a business owner made more from referring than they did from their business.

6 months 1 week ago #7343 by Angela

Paddy Delaney wrote: Yes, wait for my material....easy to work

Can't wait to get it, as any help , ideas and suggestions are very welcome. I like the idea of talking to a whole group of shops and getting their co-operation. It's human nature not to want to be left out and for such a low cost how can they not win?

Time to create page: 4.760 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

June 2018
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30