× General discussion

Keep it simple

6 months 3 weeks ago #6749 by Angela
You will get there again Barb, you have been a hard worker for RS and will be successful with s2t I am certain.

Keep smiling, keep going and your rewards will come.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller, Barbarella

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 months 3 weeks ago #6747 by Barbarella
Dear Dennis
Thanks for shaing your thoughts about this important topic
I have been teaching, coaching, helping people with their difficulties with online work for 10-15 years .(Hard to believe but in English too)As I know this was really helpful for people at least they told that.......
When I will get back my confidence ,that I can be useful help for others here I will be on my way again, will feel home here again.
I joined almost 4 years and till RealStew site worked I day by day and night helped others who needed it--sometimes for 12-16 hours-in my shop too
.It was enjoyable ,when I was sure I am a useful help .
I created banners webpages, videos, landing pages,,,everything to promote RealStew.i was surfing to collect 10-20 millions credits -so I worked really hard ,and happily
I can do the same again only when i see this is now something stable that I can offer .

I was too many times crazy happy that my so loved RealStew would work ,would start bringing our dreams---

-Hopefully one day you will see my strongest activity again,but right now I am only a little sad, and silent girl,who is sitting in the corner ,waiting waiting.
So I am waiting the shouting : WAKE UP BARBARA YOU CAN DO YOUR BEST for this business.:-)

6 months 3 weeks ago #6744 by Barbarella
Hugs again Kapil.
I will do the same.

6 months 3 weeks ago #6627 by Paddy Delaney
It is like riding a bicycle, my friend ...you will soon be racing all over the place

6 months 3 weeks ago #6624 by Kapil Arn
Hi Barb,
jst a little bit more patience .
I think v soon e will have all the materials we need. The more we read and do on here the more we will understand how it works.
Personally I have long ago given up trying to be the first on here to do something. I now leave that to members who are much better with digital stuff. Im now happy to just do my best to try and catch up with de nerds and digital wizzes. If I hang around long enough things will rubb off on me....
So just hang in der dear sister. We are getting very close.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Barbarella

6 months 3 weeks ago #6560 by Dennis
Kapil and Barbarella, I believe the simplest way to teach those who join is with Video chat with screenshare. I believe those who have a language barrier feel this is really hard. It isn't, especially if the person you are helping can clearly see what they need to do.

I am considered to have 5 years post secondary education. In reality it is probably more than that. If it hadn't been for Global support showing me through a video chat it would have taken me forever to figure out what needed done. In my case there were secondary problems. Some of what had to happen for me needed to be done by the programmers.

Once getting signed up was accomplished, I did the rest on my own. As Anita says, "You can't break it, just keep clicking until you find what you want."

I believe it is going to be important to understand how to get around the platform. For those with English as a second language I believe the most important parts are going to be helping others increase their Frega rating,

How to transfer funds from one account to another (their own) as well as to others.
How to set up the store.
How to use the store.
How to get the pledge set up.

Important as well in a few cases, how to share to their social media.

Mentors make sure to show the new people you care about them. Customer service as well as price is what is going to set the collective apart.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Barbarella, Deb Deb, Kapil Arn

6 months 3 weeks ago #6541 by Barbarella
Thanks dear Kapil
You are an Angel ,you have posted this under my name as well/ instead of me.:-). Thanks again.
Little pain that if someone mention this topic,these difficulties with understanding - ,they also mention language barrier---it is OK but if you have this opinion -what about Me? How could I understand it with maybe perfect English .
We must see our purpose
We wait here everyone from the Globe,am I right?
So somehow we must provide clearer,more useful info .than we have now.
I always loved listening to Paddy as that feeling is a miracle -see that He knows He knows very well what He is explaining --but this is far not enough to offer this business.
So I just wait...

6 months 4 weeks ago #6521 by Paddy Delaney
You will, and if your Mentor needs help they are helped by their Mentor / Global Support ...and failing that even this forum can be used for advice
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

6 months 4 weeks ago #6519 by Kapil Arn
Thnx Paddy.
Im sure with a lot of effort and the help of my Mentor I will eventually get there...

6 months 4 weeks ago #6495 by Anita:Technical Support
I agree Dennis The only way to get familiar with something is to jump in, there is no water involved here so no one is going to sink . The worst thing that can happen is that everyone gets more familiar with the Application.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller, Gill

6 months 4 weeks ago #6481 by Dennis
As you once said Paddy. "You can't break it, just push buttons until you figure it out."

I recommend this for all members of the collective. You might be surprised at what you learn.

6 months 4 weeks ago #6480 by Paddy Delaney
I agree Dennis, analysis breeds paralysis ... go with the flow, help is at hand... life goes on.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller

6 months 4 weeks ago #6478 by Dennis
With a mentor everything is simple.

Remember Kapil you have a mentor as well.

Once I had the basics everything came easy.

The new people coming in won't have some of the problems I had.

What I have always found is when you create a friendship with the
person you are mentoring, they won't mind if "you get back to them."

Just remember if someone you are mentoring asks for something
you can't answer this second, to get back to them once you do
have the answer.

This is why I have said from the beginning creating a personal relationship
(friendship) with those you want to invite to the collective is important.

For mentors this will be important as well. If people feel you truly care
about them and their success, they will work harder to make sure they
are successful.

Sadly this isn't true for everyone, it will be for enough though to keep
things moving.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller, Angela, Kapil Arn

6 months 4 weeks ago #6475 by Paddy Delaney
You are over thinking it Kapil.

Your role is to purely to give the Mentee the following information:

1. How to open a URL
2. How to load a product
3. To show them where their Frega Statements are
4. To get them to join Frega Global and to ask questions, view posts
5. How to KYC themselves (Profile and screens coming);
6. How to search for items on S2T
7. How to share referral links with friends and why it is beneficial to do it
8. Where to find their FRega Rating and how to increase it and why it is important to increase;
9. To go to the Journey tab and show them where they are on the journey and explain benefits to progress within the eco-system (see tabs on the Journey screen explaining this already)
10. Show them the Gallery of suggestions of how the Frega Collection can be used and make contact for further information from the Member that put the suggestion up into the gallery.

Remember you have a Mentor that Mentors you as well - so ask questions up the line from you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller, Anita:Technical Support, Angela, VivianEisenecher, Kapil Arn

6 months 4 weeks ago #6473 by Paddy Delaney
Don't sweat the detail ...it will come naturally

6 months 4 weeks ago #6472 by Kapil Arn
Im happy to read that I'm not the only one that is struggling with this ...!

6 months 4 weeks ago #6470 by Kapil Arn
Thnx Robyn,
U put it nicely into words what I have been thinking for a long tym.
I read Paddys explanations of what FC is and does. Im thinking, I'll never be able to remember all this fancy language and even if I could, what would I say to ppl if they then ask me what does all this mean...
Me ( and I suspect many others too ) need a much simpler way to explain things.
I sometymes get really discouraged, thinking I need to resign from being a mentor as I wont be able to explain stuff that I dont know myself. But RS has always ( well, for many years now ) been the solution to making my dreams a reality. I just wish it had come a long in a different form, other then digital, and internet business.
My brain just doesnt function that way and for me it takes a huge effort to understand what to me are abstract concepts.
But I know theres no way around it, I just have to plod away and hope sooner or later my brain will absorb enough of what I read every day by osmosis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Barbarella

7 months 5 days ago #6197 by Dennis
Annamarie wrote:

Dennis, I was talking with Carol the other day and we were thinking about your generous support of time and we thought of maybe a 3 -15 minute powerpoint or zoom meeting to provide simple info to support members. Let us know in our messages your answer. Just click on my pic it should take you there.

Tried this didn't work.

I am interested in doing a zoom call with whomever. Simplifying everything is the order of the day. From what Dave said, it would probably be good for Paddy to be on the call as well. If he can't be it is best that Paddy approve whatever is done before it goes live.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Al1ne

7 months 6 days ago #6125 by Paddy Delaney
Good on you Dave
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robyn Lockhart

7 months 6 days ago #6121 by Dave Cato

Prosperitywithpurpose wrote:

Robyn Lockhart wrote: Maybe in one sense the heading is wrong, but I believe there is a gap between the understanding you have and the understanding needed for everyone (and I mean foreign language speaking, badly educated, or semi literate included) to carry this. If its not simple its not going to work as well as we need it to. Some documents are ok to be partly unreadable because you need legalese. But If your thinking is that something is simple when its not that needs to addressed. a simple substitution of increasing instead of leveraging or such etc not quite as accurate perhaps but simpler to take in? I don't know i reread and despair that we will ever be able to understand enough.

Rest assured Robyn .... YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

Something we should all consider is...
When Paddy writes something explaining a function, a process and a way of doing something, that what ever he writes is usually very correct. BUT... Paddy is a trained lawyer and therefore he puts things in his language. I also find it hard to decipher at times and over the years have tried to rewrite some of his explanations into "Simple" understanding language but it is very difficult to do without getting things wrong. Paddy doesn't mind us trying to do this if anyone can make it easier. Just pass it by him before you publish. I will try to do this when I fully understand it what is said and see how it works. Big job...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Al1ne, VivianEisenecher

Time to create page: 1.374 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

June 2018
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30