× General discussion

BRANDING - Marketing FREGA, the Expert's Way

2 months 4 weeks ago #10493 by Dennis
Right now people are pretty forgiving when the value of the collective is not working as it should. As new people join they are not going to be as forgiving. Everything on something2trade needs to be in working order, with as few glitches as possible when The crypto currency goes on sale.

The buyers experience or in this case the buyers and sellers experience, is our value proposition . New people coming in are not going to want "a work in progress." They are going to want a working model that gives them a great value.

As of yet I haven't seen a marketing strategy for Frega or for the Frega Crypto. If it doesn't differ from the norm, chances of seeing the kind of success every member of the collective wants are not as good.

Every really successful company has had a marketing strategy that differs from the norm.

So far everyone I have invited to the collective, I have done to fill a need they have.

• In one case it was a payment processor

• In another an orphanage just received a new baby

• In another a person I know needed a store front

So far none of the apps have filled the needs of the person to whom I explained the value of the collective.

When the Frega Cryptos are launched, make sure they are going to immediately fill the needs of the buyers.
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela, Rob Evans, Kiwianne, Rhonda Bethune, Fred1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 months 2 weeks ago #9361 by Dennis
    Parts of branding are evergreen. Earlier tonight I was asked a question. To
    give the answer I had to go back and edit an article I wrote in late 2012.

It has relevance only to those who are planning to do content marketing or
    create content videos.

Brand content; Whom do you please.
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiwianne

3 months 2 weeks ago #9344 by Dennis
    Gratitude can take a person or a business a long way. Today's article touches a little on my life, and a lot on how gratitude can be used as a (repeat) sales tool.

Building your brand; Gratitude as a (repeat) sales tool
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Deb Deb, Robyn Lockhart, Fred1

4 months 2 days ago #8717 by Dennis
    I am sure there are a few people who are asking,
    "What can I do to advance
    the Frega collective today?"

This is what I am doing, and it should work for
    everyone.

Building your brand; Listening as a sales tool
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Kiwianne, Prosperitywithpurpose, Wimal [Wim], Fred1

4 months 1 week ago #8464 by Dennis
    This is one of the ways I am reaching out to others to bring them to the collective.

I am depending on the search engine optimization provided by IBOtoolbox.
    The people who are part of IBO most likely won't be interested due to the
    way it is presented.

Parts of your brand; finding ideal customers
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Carol USA Global Support

4 months 1 week ago #8351 by Dennis
    The next powerpoint is on Advertising. It goes along with the article I last published.

There are some very important points there, which can be put to use by the people
    who are part of the collective.
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiwianne, Deb Deb

4 months 1 week ago - 4 months 1 week ago #8333 by Annamarie

Rhonda Bethune wrote: Loved the power point presentation. You are very talented and skilful people

Thank you Rhonda - powerpoint to me is like modelling clay lol (yes I thought that ghost scene was to die for too).

I first came across powerpoint in 1997, had no training in it . I had heard of this USA international scholarship as a trainer of trainers for Neurolinguistic Programing (NLP) and was told by my NLP Trainer, it was difficult to get, takes them month to respond & no one from NZ had one. And that it was unlikely I would get a scholarship.
    I received the application looked at it then at my powerpoint software. I thought I wonder, then quickly taught myself and turned their application into a powerpoint presentation and sent it of.

Two weeks later, I get this phone call and it was this strange accent lol, Yes it was the beautiful American Mary Ligon, saying they were blown away by my presentation, it was innovative, no one had ever done this before and that I had won the scholarship . She then asked if I did regular powerpoints, I said No it was my first ever. It was the most challenging yet profound experience, training with top trainers from around the world in Orange County, USA.

Rhonda last year we talked about doing training presentations together, I would like to follow this up with you if you are still interested?
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela, Kiwianne

4 months 1 week ago #8326 by Rhonda Bethune
    Loved the power point presentation. You are very talented and skilful people

4 months 1 week ago - 4 months 1 week ago #8324 by Annamarie
    Dennis, You can take Ownership of my logo and helping me understand branding. Very good value. I did not realise how important a logo was. I ran my own Mobile Administrator & Training sole trader business from 1997. Then set up my consultancy Company Ltd from 2008 and although I was told its important to brand ourselves, it was of non existence priority.

Since meeting you, listening to your advice on the forums working together on the presentations it has been an absolute eye opener & pleasure. I love my logo it simple, precise and professional. Its like this professional playful persona now that I can fully enjoy and then seperate from when I feel the need to be ambient unassuming Annamarie lol

I have also noticed other logos and designers and its a pleasure to see a collaborative "raising the bar" of our Store Profiles and Presence . And the great thing is we are ALL having fun doing it together.
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Clive Taylor

4 months 1 week ago #8308 by Dennis
    Oniece said, " By the way, I like that logo, for those of you who don't know, that is a drawing of the state of Alabama.

Thanks for the compliment Oniece. It was one of three choices Carol was given. I am personally glad she chose that one. It is the one I believe suited her best.

I hope we are allowed to show ownership for what we create.

4 months 1 week ago - 4 months 1 week ago #8300 by Annamarie

onieceg wrote: Well, I have watched it so many times it is ringing in my ears. lol The only change that I saw was at the very beginning...The gallery was changed to Carol's "Alabama Market" logo and url. By the way, I like that logo, for those of you who don't know, that is a drawing of the state of Alabama.

Lol Oniece - correct you found 1 change. I will give you a clue for the next change, look at the animation effects of the words, what looks different? Once this is found , the last clue a tough one. Very much like those spot the Difference pictures. [/color]

4 months 1 week ago #8299 by onieceg
    Well, I have watched it so many times it is ringing in my ears. lol The only change that I saw was at the very beginning...The gallery was changed to Carol's "Alabama Market" logo and url. By the way, I like that logo, for those of you who don't know, that is a drawing of the state of Alabama.

Foundation Member
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

4 months 1 week ago #8296 by Dennis
    The power of words in advertising.

This is something I put together just before I got sick two days ago.
    In total it took less than a half an hour to write, copy the pictures,
    host them, and post.

You would think my store would have at least 100 items for sale by now.
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Annamarie

4 months 1 week ago - 4 months 1 week ago #8290 by Annamarie

Angela wrote: Brilliant, this is something we can use in a practical way to help show our prospective business owners. If we can get this onto our mobile phones we will have a valuable tool.

Hi Angela yes , I have put it on you tube so you can access video. If you want powerpoint slides and have the powerpoint app on your phone ., then slides can be accessed via google drive , if needing to do amendments.
    I've tested all my devices and the powerpoint presentation works on pc, laptop, smartphone and tablet..[/i]
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Angela

4 months 1 week ago - 4 months 1 week ago #8287 by Deb Deb
    You are doing a great job!

I didn't notice all three changes but I did see that the products available are spread across the page and showing more. But please do a presentation for someone that has really great products for sale.

I am still lagging on that. It will change soon.

4 months 1 week ago #8285 by Dennis
    I caught all three. Won't say what they are because others could just copy what I say. Ha ha.

Readers to know what this is about watch the two videos down the thread and see if you can spot
    the differences.

The first one to write in this thread what they are - then we are happy to do you up a quick presentation.

4 months 1 week ago #8284 by Annamarie
    See if anyone can spot the difference - their are 3 changes that have been made in this presentation. The first one to write in this thread what they are - then we are happy to do you up a quick presentation.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
    " frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiwianne

4 months 1 week ago #8281 by Angela
    Brilliant AnnaMarie, this is something we can use in a practical way to help show our prospective business owners. If we can get this onto our mobile phones we will have a valuable tool.
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Annamarie, Kiwianne

4 months 1 week ago #8279 by Prosperitywithpurpose
    Well done guys .... very nice. Looking forward to seeing more.
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Annamarie

4 months 1 week ago #8253 by Annamarie
    Right we finally have our powerpoint presentation , it one of a series. If you want one with your own logo and store profile , email printscreen of your store profile and logo and I will send you your own powerpoint video. Enjoy.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
    " frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Time to create page: 2.518 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

May 2018
    S M T W T F S
    1 2 3 4 5
    6 7 8 9 10 11 12
    13 14 15 16 17 18 19
    20 21 22 23 24 25 26
    27 28 29 30 31