× General discussion

BRANDING - Marketing FREGA, the Expert's Way

7 months 2 weeks ago #5772 by Gill

Dennis wrote: Gill my offer will be put up again. It is as follows. Without charge the only thing I will help with is social media.

Every current member who requests it, can have an hour of my time (without charge) to help increase the drawing power on their social media of choice.

Thanks Dennis, I'll leave it...I'm all good thank you...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 months 2 weeks ago #5760 by Carol USA Global Support
What about IBO? I have used that a lot in the past.

Foundation Member

7 months 2 weeks ago #5759 by Dennis
Is anyone in the collective using any social media other than Pinterest, twitter, or Facebook?

7 months 2 weeks ago #5758 by Carol USA Global Support
You will not need to do 3 separate hours, the three of of can be available for you at one time.

Foundation Member

7 months 2 weeks ago #5756 by Dennis
Patti said, Hi Dennis, I sent you an email. It has been received and I will be looking your page over shortly. Since there are three of you, I will have to decide if I will give three hours.

7 months 2 weeks ago #5753 by Dennis
Gill my offer will be put up again. It is as follows. Without charge the only thing I will help with is social media.

Every current member who requests it, can have an hour of my time (without charge) to help increase the drawing power on their social media of choice.
The following user(s) said Thank You: VivianEisenecher

7 months 2 weeks ago #5739 by PattiH

Dennis wrote: Carol, send me a link to what you have set up to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . I will look it over and give my suggestions.

Anyone who doesn't want their link in the forum can do what I ask of Carol.

For those who don't know, I tutored college students in business ethics and business law for two years. In those years I had to prove I lived up to the highest ethical standards.

The privacy policy for my domain email is as follows.

Your email address will only be used to reply to your request. If a government entity asks for the content of the email it has to be sent to them. In my seven years of business this has never happened. No email address will be compiled, sold, or otherwise used by the Lisech brands other than to fulfill your request.

People who become clients will have their email address retained, only for what is necessary to help fulfill the contract.

Those who prefer to work by phone will find the phone numbers in the footer of a reply email.

The privacy policy for the phone is as follows.

Your phone number will only be used to give you the help you request. No government agency can force me to repeat any part of a conversation I have on the phone. No phone number will be compiled, sold, or used in any way by the Lisech brands other than to give the help you request. The local police years ago (2011) tried to get me to talk about phone conversations, they have no legal ground so were told NO. They haven't been back since.

Hi Dennis, I sent you an email

Partner S2T

7 months 2 weeks ago #5734 by Gill

Dennis wrote: Paddy and coders

We the current members of the collective know the vision and mission of Frega and each of the sub brands. My question is will a person coming to each website be able to find those statements? They should be part of every website. Having them where they can be found is good branding. Each should in some way explain why we exist as a collective, and why it is in a visitors best interest to become part of it.

Thanks Dennis, I'll take you up on that... I've set up a wordpress site, a Youtube channel and a Facebook page. I'm also creating a brand name/logo. I have all these under construction and would appreciate your input. I need to get it to a point where I'm ready to present the first viewing... just so busy with work, and having floors sanded and poly'ed

I'll give you my contact details later: I'm on skype and Zoom

7 months 2 weeks ago #5732 by Dennis
On the 1000 member post I saw Paddy was wanting each of us to bring in four people.

The average marketer can pull in 2.5 people. This means each active person in the collective is going to have to be better than average, and teach those we bring in to be better than average as well.

How many are up to this task?

7 months 2 weeks ago #5724 by Dennis
Paddy and coders,

An about products tab is not a mission or vision statement. Give me 48 hours and I will show some examples. Annamarie if your are about anywhere do a search and add the results to this thread. Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Al1ne

7 months 2 weeks ago #5723 by Dennis
Carol, send me a link to what you have set up to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . I will look it over and give my suggestions.

Anyone who doesn't want their link in the forum can do what I ask of Carol.

For those who don't know, I tutored college students in business ethics and business law for two years. In those years I had to prove I lived up to the highest ethical standards.

The privacy policy for my domain email is as follows.

Your email address will only be used to reply to your request. If a government entity asks for the content of the email it has to be sent to them. In my seven years of business this has never happened. No email address will be compiled, sold, or otherwise used by the Lisech brands other than to fulfill your request.

People who become clients will have their email address retained, only for what is necessary to help fulfill the contract.

Those who prefer to work by phone will find the phone numbers in the footer of a reply email.

The privacy policy for the phone is as follows.

Your phone number will only be used to give you the help you request. No government agency can force me to repeat any part of a conversation I have on the phone. No phone number will be compiled, sold, or used in any way by the Lisech brands other than to give the help you request. The local police years ago (2011) tried to get me to talk about phone conversations, they have no legal ground so were told NO. They haven't been back since.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Clive Taylor, Rhonda Bethune, Robyn Lockhart

7 months 2 weeks ago #5717 by Paddy Delaney
Thank you, Dennis, really appreciated

7 months 2 weeks ago #5716 by Paddy Delaney
Hi Dennis

Yes there will be an About/Products tab on each URL for each application and FAQ that gives prices etc

Regards

Paddy

7 months 2 weeks ago #5712 by Carol USA Global Support
Dennis, I read everything on the Forum but do not always make a comment. We are ready for take off and there are some members still waiting for the "Big Businesses" to join and then they will do something. You should receive a lot of request. Pattie, Oniece and I are already planning to work together on FB and would welcome your input. Pattie had someone create her a awesome background picture, all members will be able to post on it, if someone clicks on their clink they will be connected to them.

Foundation Member

7 months 2 weeks ago #5709 by Dennis
I am interested in how many people are following this thread. So this is my request. If you are following please share your most effective social media.

By now everyone realizes we are in this together. Paddy, as well as everyone else wants the number of members to increase. As I understand it there are less than 100 members currently.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

7 months 2 weeks ago #5708 by Dennis
Paddy and coders

We the current members of the collective know the vision and mission of Frega and each of the sub brands. My question is will a person coming to each website be able to find those statements? They should be part of every website. Having them where they can be found is good branding. Each should in some way explain why we exist as a collective, and why it is in a visitors best interest to become part of it.

7 months 2 weeks ago #5671 by Paddy Delaney
So, not wanting to labour the point too much ......we have built a set of Integrated Applications that are designed to work with each other and be applied to solve any number of trading scenario's

School play example

Set up URL for play
Add PayPal as a payment option
Load the 10 ticket types with number of each type
Share link to parents
Ask that they register to buy on site
And then logged in share the link again
Tickets issued with unique voucher number
Redeem at door
Have database of who attended play
Sell photos of play online

Simpl w ha used Applications (S2T/S2T Store/Echovida vouchers/ EChovida CRM)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela, Robyn Lockhart

7 months 2 weeks ago #5670 by Paddy Delaney
Yes, I agree this will entrench Frega account holders into the eco-system but before this (or as soon after they have registered) the question will be asked why and then how should I use th Apps

The Why is because we are all traders and we have a system that facilitates an easier and more cost-effective way to trade the product/service (previously loved items) the How is by looking up on the gallery the example of the business that best compares what I do and follows the suggestion

Each suggestion is an application of the Applications ...we may have 6 Applications but 1000 ways we apply them ...

When we add another 6 Applications the way we apply goes to 100 000

7 months 2 weeks ago #5668 by Dennis
Patti H you hit on a great point. Just like social media, choose the app which suits you best. Lets just hope everyone doesn't choose the same one.

Paddy, what is it really going to come down to is people are going to want to hear from the person helped, just exactly how were they helped.

This is the whole concept with testimonials.

Every brand is a story. My story here may not be the best in everyone's eyes. I was slow to get on board. At first I couldn't understand even some of the simpler things without help. In about two months with no further help I learned how to navigate what now exists and have built an excellent Frega rating. As well, I own a few units, at least one in every category and am earning a little though my positioned numbers.

It is sharing the stories of those who are part of the collective which is what people are going to see as having the most value.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clive Taylor, PattiH, Rhonda Bethune, Robyn Lockhart

7 months 2 weeks ago #5662 by Paddy Delaney
Our approach is to build a Library of Solutions (examples/ case studies) how a product/service/opportunity (previously loved goods as well) can best be traded - 100 and then 1000 examples will use a number of the tools/ channels to market and new ones as and when released and in the process become second nature and the way an increasing number of people/traders chose to engage, interact, share, transact etc

Time to create page: 2.410 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

June 2018
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30