× General discussion

BRANDING - Marketing FREGA, the Expert's Way

2 months 1 week ago #11234 by Angela
It's so refreshing to read of people understanding the power of love.

So true that we can get obedience from animals and people by fear (Circuses, breaking in horses harshly and so on ) but love is the stronger and love and gentleness wins out every time. Love drives out fear.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robyn Lockhart

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 months 1 week ago #11231 by Dennis

Viv Hill wrote: Obedience out of love trumps obedience out of fear.

So agree with you Dennis. That applies to not only animals, but people too.
[/b]

Yes this is true with real love. It has to be as unconditional as the love of an animal for a human is as well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela

2 months 1 week ago #11230 by Viv Hill
Obedience out of love trumps obedience out of fear.

So agree with you Dennis. That applies to not only animals, but people too.
[/b]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela

2 months 1 week ago #11213 by Dennis

Viv Hill wrote: Does that make you a horse whisperer Dennis?

No Viv, not a horse whisperer. I believe the biggest difference is I trained, did not break.
Obedience out of love trumps obedience out of fear. Sadly, to find the article you have
to search breaking. There was no other way at the time to be found for the term people
were searching.
The following user(s) said Thank You: abundantplanet

2 months 1 week ago #11210 by Deb Deb
I am sure Pat and Dennis would have a few great stories to swap. Maybe Helen would like to know more about Dennis too. We don't get to see much from either of these founders any more. I miss them.

2 months 2 weeks ago #11202 by Prosperitywithpurpose

Dennis wrote:

Viv Hill wrote: Dennis you have such an amazing story. Maybe you should write a book.
Even what you have written here, you sound like a very caring person. That's what life should be all about...loving and caring about other people. And that's what our ethos is all about. :)

Viv I have heard people say that I should write a book since 2011. In a sense you could say I already have. It is on the internet (400 to 1275 words at a time). There is a little of me in everything I have published. In total the book should be close to six hundred pages by now. In 2012 I also wrote an ebook on my favorite subject. (branding) It no longer exists because the only copy was on a hard drive that crashed before it was put out as a give away.

I have a group of articles that are still paying me daily. Like Frega, so far it isn't much. My method of training horses is the biggest earner. The method I learned as a young man is effective and way off from what people believe should be effective.

I think you need to talk to fellow Fregalist Pat Kennedy Dennis ..... Horse woman extraordinaire!

2 months 2 weeks ago #11194 by Deb Deb
Dennis, I would love to know more about your horse training methods. Love horses - I always have. I used to write some great horse blogs on RealStew back in the day too

2 months 2 weeks ago #11190 by Viv Hill
Does that make you a horse whisperer Dennis?

2 months 2 weeks ago #11189 by Dennis

Viv Hill wrote: Dennis you have such an amazing story. Maybe you should write a book.
Even what you have written here, you sound like a very caring person. That's what life should be all about...loving and caring about other people. And that's what our ethos is all about. :)

Viv I have heard people say that I should write a book since 2011. In a sense you could say I already have. It is on the internet (400 to 1275 words at a time). There is a little of me in everything I have published. In total the book should be close to six hundred pages by now. In 2012 I also wrote an ebook on my favorite subject. (branding) It no longer exists because the only copy was on a hard drive that crashed before it was put out as a give away.

I have a group of articles that are still paying me daily. Like Frega, so far it isn't much. My method of training horses is the biggest earner. The method I learned as a young man is effective and way off from what people believe should be effective.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Rhonda Bethune, Deb Deb

2 months 2 weeks ago #11188 by Joseph India
Frega Collective will make people's lives better all around the world. It will bring the best out of us to bless others and be blessed in the process. We are ( those who believe) in the right place at the righ time for a reason.

have a blessed day all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela, Rhonda Bethune

2 months 2 weeks ago #11187 by Joseph India
I see a good Samaritan in Dennis. Apprecite you brother . Keep up your good work. The world needs people like you. Blessings.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Rhonda Bethune, Deb Deb, abundantplanet

2 months 2 weeks ago #11186 by Viv Hill
Dennis you have such an amazing story. Maybe you should write a book.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rhonda Bethune, Deb Deb, abundantplanet

2 months 2 weeks ago #11185 by Prosperitywithpurpose
Dennis .... I'm so glad you found a HOME in the Frega Collective ..... Its people like YOU who will make this thing FLY!
BLESSINGS
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clive Taylor, Rhonda Bethune, Deb Deb, abundantplanet

2 months 2 weeks ago #11183 by Deb Deb
Dennis, you have a great story to tell and share with all of us.

I am fairly sure we all love you even more now.

Wow - thank you for that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Prosperitywithpurpose, abundantplanet

2 months 2 weeks ago - 2 months 2 weeks ago #11181 by Robyn Lockhart
Dennis I share myself with everyone as openly as I can/need to all the time.

I trust everyone and act from the assumption others trust me too. Even when proved wrong I still tend to trust and this is usually when it starts costing me even if only emotionally.

I am always authentic and genuinely me. This has the effect on upsetting others a lot. They assume I do it on purpose, its just I don't hold myself back. Also because I am so genuine and real others see a reflection of their own stuff in me and put it on me. I have learnt not to take on others stuff too.

I love your honesty and openness and sharing. I feel I know you even if you haven't yet got to know me.

Thanks for being you, and being here with all you know and do to help us learn and grow in these ways too.. Much love and many blessings to all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela, Rhonda Bethune, Deb Deb, Prosperitywithpurpose, abundantplanet

2 months 2 weeks ago #11173 by Dennis
Prosperity with purpose said, "Sadly Dennis, this is the world we have made for ourselves ..... We just DON'T trust each other anymore. We watch the news and we see Doctors being struck off for interfering with their patients. We see widespread fraud in the business community. We watch the TV News and absolutely KNOW that it has an agenda. Propaganda is the name of the game and journalists are no longer free to write the TRUTH. We see politicians who cant even talk without lying .... and then there are Priests and Hollywood superstars .... well we all know what THEY get up to! We tend to cocoon ourselves in our homes not wanting to even venture outside. We have become selfish! And I guess people generally don't WANT to share with people like THAT!
Happily there are a few of us, a core group, who just cant get through the day WITHOUT sharing ..... and that is one of the reason this community has endured. I personally LOVE to share. If I see a cute picture .... I share it, If I see a beautiful Sunset, I am compelled to FIND SOMEONE to share it with. When I find an opportunity to better myself, i don't keep it to myself ... I share it. And the strange thing is, the more we are seen as a sharer, the more other people tend to share with us (and that's how I managed to build a team of over 13,000 on six levels.... see sharing can be GOOD FOR US lol) Another aspect of this conversation is that there is fostered in the media the idea of scarcity. If you get more of the pie ... I get less. We are told that the Earths resources are diminishing, so we all need to start living in "Tiny Houses" and cut back on our consumerism. But some of us see a world of abundance, where EVERYTHING can be sustainable. I see a world full of Free energy from the Sun and wind, 3-D Printing and the exchange of the Earth's limited resources for more sustainable ones. And now we have Blockchain which can fix ALMOST everything.
Don't give up on mankind Dennis. Keep sharing. The Frega Collective is in good hands ..... we will show the World how the "Frega Sharing Economy" will save mankind from themselves."

I agree with you that there is enough of everything for everyone. This is in part because not everyone wants the same things. The sun, oceans, and wind are not going to stop, so it would be possible to run the entire world on renewable energy.

What I have found though is most people want to share at least parts of themselves. Everyone on this platform has a dream or we wouldn't be here. As well I share for others daily. Those people though I know and like. As far as trust, some have proven trustworthy, others have not. This is not to say they aren't trustworthy, it just has never been put to the test.

This I will restate, "For online marketing Know, Like, and Trust will take you and the collective further than anything else that can be done." We all need to know what others are willing to share about each other.

Me, I love horses. No longer own them however worked with them, trained them, and rode them for 15 years. I have even written articles. which are published online about training and where I love to ride. My first business was started at age 15. I dug holes and trenches as a sub contractor for contractors, orange grove owners, and homeowners. At age 17 I married for the first time. People were already coming to me to learn how to start their own businesses. I served in the military for a short time when I was 17. It didn't last long because I broke my leg, and damaged my back. The people who came to me for help starting businesses were VietNam vets who no one would hire. I have been helping companies with starting, branding, marketing, and advertising since then including six businesses I have started for myself. My last business was started at age 62. I sold it just before joining Frega. I have had people tell me I was a five time loser in business. They don't see winning the same way I do. From the fourth company I walked away with enough to last a lifetime without ever working again, or so I thought. I spent 9 years with no memory of the past, during that time everything I had put away and invested, was eaten up by my power of attorney. He also left me $132,000 in debt against my credit.

Since 2010 I have been taking in abused women and people who were homeless or those about to become homeless. At one point I had 20 people living in my house. They are the reason I started Lisech eMarketing. It was costing on average $3,200 a month to support everyone. Now I have only 6 other than myself. It is more comfortable and a lot less expensive. Three of the six are young children. They belong to a man who was thrown out by his wife. He had a heart attack a few months after moving in almost two years ago, and hasn't been able to work since.

I have also shared Frega with people for whom I find a need. If they have no need it has no value, at least in their eyes, because they don't know.

So prosperity with purpose. I believe I fit in the category of someone who shares, both online and off. I am also not afraid to share who I am. what I do, or where I came from.

2 months 2 weeks ago #11167 by Prosperitywithpurpose

Dennis wrote: To effectively market for all members of the collective we should know as many as possible.

Right now the founders all know each other. Those of us who are newer do not.

How can this be fixed?

Know, like, and trust is what we need for those within the collective. If I am going to
share I want to at least know something about the person for whom I am sharing.

Chances are I am not the only one who feels this way. I have shared for Gill, Annemarie,
Paddy, and Carol. Those people I know, like, and trust because they have taken time to
build a friendship. I have tried to share for those I have brought to the collective, only for
some reason sharing for them doesn't work.

Sadly Dennis, this is the world we have made for ourselves ..... We just DON'T trust each other anymore. We watch the news and we see Doctors being struck off for interfering with their patients. We see widespread fraud in the business community. We watch the TV News and absolutely KNOW that it has an agenda. Propaganda is the name of the game and journalists are no longer free to write the TRUTH. We see politicians who cant even talk without lying .... and then there are Priests and Hollywood superstars .... well we all know what THEY get up to! We tend to cocoon ourselves in our homes not wanting to even venture outside. We have become selfish! And I guess people generally don't WANT to share with people like THAT!
Happily there are a few of us, a core group, who just cant get through the day WITHOUT sharing ..... and that is one of the reason this community has endured. I personally LOVE to share. If I see a cute picture .... I share it, If I see a beautiful Sunset, I am compelled to FIND SOMEONE to share it with. When I find an opportunity to better myself, i don't keep it to myself ... I share it. And the strange thing is, the more we are seen as a sharer, the more other people tend to share with us (and that's how I managed to build a team of over 13,000 on six levels.... see sharing can be GOOD FOR US lol) Another aspect of this conversation is that there is fostered in the media the idea of scarcity. If you get more of the pie ... I get less. We are told that the Earths resources are diminishing, so we all need to start living in "Tiny Houses" and cut back on our consumerism. But some of us see a world of abundance, where EVERYTHING can be sustainable. I see a world full of Free energy from the Sun and wind, 3-D Printing and the exchange of the Earth's limited resources for more sustainable ones. And now we have Blockchain which can fix ALMOST everything.
Don't give up on mankind Dennis. Keep sharing. The Frega Collective is in good hands ..... we will show the World how the "Frega Sharing Economy" will save mankind from themselves.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clive Taylor, Deb Deb, Robyn Lockhart, abundantplanet

2 months 2 weeks ago #11160 by Dennis
To effectively market for all members of the collective we should know as many as possible.

Right now the founders all know each other. Those of us who are newer do not.

How can this be fixed?

Know, like, and trust is what we need for those within the collective. If I am going to
share I want to at least know something about the person for whom I am sharing.

Chances are I am not the only one who feels this way. I have shared for Gill, Annemarie,
Paddy, and Carol. Those people I know, like, and trust because they have taken time to
build a friendship. I have tried to share for those I have brought to the collective, only for
some reason sharing for them doesn't work.

2 months 4 weeks ago #10526 by Dennis
Martin Hill wrote "Yes Dennis, that good and well, but we don't have the programmers to cover everything that needs to be done as it cost money , at the moment the business needs are pos, crypto units sorted. You should know that once the crypto is sorted the funding will be sorted and then things will get done very quickly with the outsourcing work ready to go. Not to far to wait. Some ico company's don't have any working product the time they fundraise, as we have something on our table already."

Martin every company/Brand makes a promise. If they don't deliver on that promise, they won't be in business long. With the collective there are in reality at this point in time four brands and when the Frega Crypto (tokens) are offered a fifth.

Each of those five brands in reality should stand on their own merit.

I understand that POS needs to be finished first. This is because there are already customers who desire it, and at this point we (the collective) need to show Something2trade has a working/earning model.

Once POS is in, we will have that proven working earning model. So "Phase 1" will be complete. Now the question is how can it be marketed in a unique way which will increase its value?

Unless we uniquely market all the benefits of each Brand , this is likely to fall on its face. When we do as well, we need the seamless, friction less system working.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clive Taylor, Robyn Lockhart

2 months 4 weeks ago #10498 by Martin Hill

Dennis wrote: Right now people are pretty forgiving when the value of the collective is not working as it should. As new people join they are not going to be as forgiving. Everything on something2trade needs to be in working order, with as few glitches as possible when The crypto currency goes on sale.

The buyers experience or in this case the buyers and sellers experience, is our value proposition . New people coming in are not going to want "a work in progress." They are going to want a working model that gives them a great value.

As of yet I haven't seen a marketing strategy for Frega or for the Frega Crypto. If it doesn't differ from the norm, chances of seeing the kind of success every member of the collective wants are not as good.

Every really successful company has had a marketing strategy that differs from the norm.

So far everyone I have invited to the collective, I have done to fill a need they have.

• In one case it was a payment processor

• In another an orphanage just received a new baby

• In another a person I know needed a store front

So far none of the apps have filled the needs of the person to whom I explained the value of the collective.

When the Frega Cryptos are launched, make sure they are going to immediately fill the needs of the buyers.

Yes Dennis, that good and well, but we don't have the programmers to cover everything that needs to be done as it cost money , at the moment the business needs are pos, crypto units sorted. You should know that once the crypto is sorted the funding will be sorted and then things will get done very quickly with the outsourcing work ready to go. Not to far to wait. Some ico company's don't have any working product the time they fundraise, as we have something on our table already.
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela, Kiwianne, Fred1

Time to create page: 2.221 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

May 2018
    S M T W T F S
    1 2 3 4 5
    6 7 8 9 10 11 12
    13 14 15 16 17 18 19
    20 21 22 23 24 25 26