× General discussion

the pledge

1 month 1 day ago #22356 by lena liljedahl
my actions aren´t recorded so I must be doing something wrong.
In the plan when I look at my progress it says I didn´t give anything away but I did. It says I didn´t support any cause in p2p but I did.
It says zero in funds but £3 in available funds but that must be because of the currency confusion, when i was funding it it said 25 SEK and not £25
In something2trade I need more rating to give token incentives to my costumers, so I looked at the negatives and found that on that page also it says I didn´t contribute to any p2p cause even tho I did. What am I doing wrong?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gill Cameron

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 month 1 day ago #22354 by lena liljedahl

Dennis wrote:

lena liljedahl wrote: ok ...lol.... I click on lots of places to get a grip on this. So now I came somewhere where it says:
"You are a Subscriber to The Plan!

You are entitled to update your Number Position on the plan every 14 days at a cost of kr5.00 SEK and as a reward receive Frega Crypto Tokens for the same value as well as denominations of all the verticals.

Would you like to give Frega permission to automatically update your Number Position every 14 days and debit your Frega Account with the kr5.00 SEK charge ?"

This is a choice you can make. If you have the money in your Frega account to do this on an every 14 day basis, it is a good choice. For you it will simplify and keep your earnings going up.

Great :) but what does it mean to update my number position? I didn´t even know I had a number position. AND "denominations of all the verticals." what is that??

Everyone has a number position. This happened when you chose your number combination when you first logged in.
Denomination of verticals, the simplest way to understand this is on Frega.world. When you scroll on the first page you will see a lot of different tokens. Frega is the main Crypto, everything else, other than Crypto Equity release tokens are verticals.

After that page I came to a page where I can track my progress. On that page it says I never gave anything away :( so i didn´t make anything right in my first attempt. It says zero on everything... so I don´t know where they money went.....

The plan page went on the back burner (was put off) a long time ago. There are so many other things which have been given more importance. It was a right choice, because everyone is earning more because it was put off. Don't worry, most of us have something to give away in our stores. Some are moved to new owners, others are not.
You don't have to have a perfect understanding or be perfect at doing anything. The majority, even those who understand English very well still make mistakes....It is part of life...No one holds it against us.

I have a friend in Portugal. This man has never worked for someone as an employee his entire life. When asked the secret to his success, his reply is "I ask what others see as stupid questions, and lots of them." What I see, is this man is a success because he keeps asking questions until he finds an answer that works for him. In truth the only stupid question is the one not asked, so ask away...Someone will give you an answer you can understand.

Frega is the only crypto coin but
I am still confused about the diffrence between verticals and tokens?

1 month 3 days ago #22327 by lena liljedahl
@Rhonda yes I have listened to Paddys call and looking forward to the next one. But it is a bit easier for me to ask here where I can see every word and translate them if I don´t know what they mean.

@Angela Yes Dave is a great mentor so I am lucky to have him :)

@Steve I will
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela, Prosperitywithpurpose

1 month 3 days ago - 1 month 3 days ago #22326 by Prosperitywithpurpose
Lena ….. For the Frega Collective to grow, we need to accomplish the same two things that Facebook needed to accomplish ….. SCALE and FUNDING.
In the case of Facebook WE built the scale for them by inviting all our friends and families to use their "Free" service. THAT cost Facebook nothing ….. WE did it for them.
The second need they had was funding. When people started to see the massive growth Facebook were experiencing …. THEY SAT UP AND TOOK NOTICE! One of the ones to "Sit up and take notice" was Bill Gates of Microsoft …. they invested $250,000,000 in Facebook …. AND FACEBOOK TOOK OFF.

For Frega …. I believe that FregaHub, FregaMOBILE, FregaWorld, and InvestPlus will bring about our massive growth …. and SCALE

Challenge Number one …. DONE!.

As far as our funding goes, in the early days many of us invested in RealStew and RealCoin Shares. But for ongoing funding Paddy came up with the GENIUS plan of ISOs ….. Initial Syndication Offerings (see the relevant TOPIC in the FregaGlobal Forum) ….. we have the opportunity of investing in Syndicated App/Service Development …. a way to Co-Invest with Frega.

Every GBP0.50p invested in a Syndication gets ….
One share in that Syndication (and the associated dividends that come from it) ….
PLUS a bonus of GBP0.50p of FregaCryptos …. (and the associated dividends that come from them)
PLUS a bonus of GBP0.10p of each of the "Vertical" Tokens …. (and the associated dividends that come from them)
PLUS a bonus of GBP0.01p of all "CER Tokens" …. like RealHandUp and World Vision … (and the associated dividends that come from them)

So …. to help us grow ….
1. Invite all your friends and
2. Help fund the development of the services by investing in Syndications.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela, onieceg, Dennis, lena liljedahl

1 month 3 days ago - 1 month 3 days ago #22323 by Angela

lena liljedahl wrote: thank you veryvery much onieceg for a very straight suggestion- syndicate shares must be fregashares .... so that will be my priority :) ty

thank you very much Dennis :) yes I feel I am asking at a time when many are a bit unsure to answer because things are changing.
The things you said:"The basic reasons this whole thing was started was to emancipate the masses. As a collective we are getting closer all the time."
Those are the things I believe in, united we can change the world :) so I will keep on learning so I can tell the world

have a great weekend :)

Hi Lena, First of all you have a great mentor in Dave Cato, although I am a mentor Dave is my mentor too. This is a great backup system. I am seeing the word "changes" or "changing" quite a bit in here. We are not changing anything, we are upgrading and evolving all the time. The same pages you land on when clicking on what you need to see in each category is the same, though there could be some upgrades as and when is needed.

Our latest upgrades are the tabs on the left hand side. They are now in categories making it much easier to find what you want in each category. Once you have learned what each category contains, it will be much easier for you to find your way around.

Watch every video you come across, click on just about EVERYTHING , see where it takes you. read the FAQ's where available (more will be added as we go along . Keep asking questions. Your questions will be read by other new members who will need the answers too. Don't be afraid to click on all the tabs and the sub menu's you won't break it. If you feel you are lost, then go to the heading at the top "home". click on that and it will take you to the start again. Work with Dave, practice clicking on everything and see where it takes you and before you know it you will be capable of becoming a mentor yourself, which will be a very good home based business adding to your growing Frega account. Dip your toe in the water and make an investment in co- Invest with Frega and have dividends from your investments added to other streams of income.

It's really awesome to see a new member asking questions which show an interest and a willingness to learn. so that you can show others where to go for services, investment or just to buy and sell, goods or crypto. Your questions are of value to everyone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dennis, lena liljedahl

1 month 3 days ago #22322 by Rhonda Bethune

lena liljedahl wrote: Thank you very much for your answer :)
If the plan page was put off a long time ago why do I see it? and why am I a subscriber of the plan :unsure:

The frega coin is the main crypto and the others are verticals, ok.
I also understand I have a number position, but not sure what it does for me.
What if I don´t update my number position every 14 days.... will it disappear? Is the number position something everyone need to update?

I know many people don´t ask questions but I really need to understand every page so I can become a mentor someday :) so if I don´t ask that goal will never become reality.

Thank you all for answering stupid questions :kiss:

Asking questions Lena stimulates all of us who are interested in helping others which is the whole point I feel so ask away.
Have you been and watched some of the Zoom calls that Paddy does?
The following user(s) said Thank You: lena liljedahl

1 month 3 days ago #22321 by lena liljedahl
thank you veryvery much onieceg for a very straight suggestion- syndicate shares must be fregashares .... so that will be my priority :) ty

thank you very much Dennis :) yes I feel I am asking at a time when many are a bit unsure to answer because things are changing.
The things you said:"The basic reasons this whole thing was started was to emancipate the masses. As a collective we are getting closer all the time."
Those are the things I believe in, united we can change the world :) so I will keep on learning so I can tell the world

have a great weekend :)

1 month 3 days ago #22319 by Dennis

Dave Cato wrote: Lena, I applaud you for your actions in asking all the questions on the Global Forum. Although you have picked me to be your mentor you can now see that the senior members are also getting in behind you and helping you understand. All those people are very senior who have been around RealStew / Frega for a number of years and are all mentors in their own right. We all help each other because it's a co-operative organisation.

I am still putting together a list of documents both old and new for you to read and digest but as you know, last week was not a good week for me. I haven't forgotten you. I am looking forward to seeing you also becoming a Mentor in the future and enjoying working with us all. It's going to be great having you as a Mentor in your part of the world with the languages you have.

We can keep in touch by email and Zoom but keep on asking questions on this forum as someone will always try to give you good answers. Congratulations and welcome to the best place in the world for all our future's.
Cheers

I also believe this will help other members, so keep asking away. Everything you learn will take you one step closer to becoming a mentor.

There have been a lot of changes lately, and still more to come. What it all comes down to in the end, is we are earning more than we were, and building reasons to bring more people in so everyone can earn. The basic reasons this whole thing was started was to emancipate the masses. As a collective we are getting closer all the time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Angela

1 month 3 days ago #22318 by onieceg

lena liljedahl wrote: oh no don´t delete any answer... I love answers.
and noone answered my last question ;)
have a great weekend you too
hugs/Lena

I was just going to say, has anyone told you about buying Syndicate Shares? Then I saw Dave is sending you information, so, I am sure he will cover this. You can check it out by clicking on the "Co Invest With Frega" tab

Foundation Member
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

1 month 3 days ago #22316 by lena liljedahl
oh no don´t delete any answer... I love answers.
and noone answered my last question ;)
have a great weekend you too
hugs/Lena

1 month 3 days ago - 1 month 3 days ago #22313 by onieceg

lena liljedahl wrote: Steve :)
I am trying to understand, I am recruiting and I want to invest but I need to understand where first.
Is it the "Co-invest with Frega" you mean?

Hi Lena, nice to have you here, sorry, someone answered before I posted, so I deleted it. Have a good week-end.

Foundation Member

1 month 3 days ago #22312 by lena liljedahl
thank you Dave :)
Yes I will continue to ask until I feel like a person who can do the answering instead.
Looking forward to the documents you are about to send me, I do learn alot even if it sounds like I understand nothing ;)

take care
Lena

1 month 3 days ago #22311 by Dave Cato
Lena, I applaud you for your actions in asking all the questions on the Global Forum. Although you have picked me to be your mentor you can now see that the senior members are also getting in behind you and helping you understand. All those people are very senior who have been around RealStew / Frega for a number of years and are all mentors in their own right. We all help each other because it's a co-operative organisation.

I am still putting together a list of documents both old and new for you to read and digest but as you know, last week was not a good week for me. I haven't forgotten you. I am looking forward to seeing you also becoming a Mentor in the future and enjoying working with us all. It's going to be great having you as a Mentor in your part of the world with the languages you have.

We can keep in touch by email and Zoom but keep on asking questions on this forum as someone will always try to give you good answers. Congratulations and welcome to the best place in the world for all our future's.
Cheers
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela, lena liljedahl

1 month 3 days ago - 1 month 3 days ago #22310 by lena liljedahl
Steve :)
I am trying to understand, I am recruiting and I want to invest but I need to understand where first.
Is it the "Co-invest with Frega" you mean?

1 month 3 days ago #22309 by Prosperitywithpurpose
What used to be known as RealStew is now the Frega Collective …… and ONE of our services is the FINTEC company Frega

1 month 3 days ago #22308 by Prosperitywithpurpose
My name is STEVE Lena ….. HI :)

1 month 3 days ago #22307 by Prosperitywithpurpose
Click on EVERYTHING ….. especially the FAQs on each page. And Develop a close relationship with your mentor

1 month 3 days ago #22306 by Prosperitywithpurpose

lena liljedahl wrote: Thank you PWP ;) it was a long name so I shortened it :lol:
I love to hear I am not alone in my confusion, thanks again.

You say " Often the service is altered for a new purpose …. and I believe that happened with 'The PLAN' and 'Number Position Switch'"
meaning I should not focus to understand those 2 right now because there is better things to focus on?

You say " RealStew/Frega"
meaning those two are the same thing?

So if I am just a person trying to make my living and have no business online or offline, what should I focus on to do within frega ?

THREE things to focus on Lena …. UNDERSTAND, RECRUIT, INVEST

1 month 3 days ago #22304 by lena liljedahl
Thank you PWP ;) it was a long name so I shortened it :lol:
I love to hear I am not alone in my confusion, thanks again.

You say " Often the service is altered for a new purpose …. and I believe that happened with 'The PLAN' and 'Number Position Switch'"
meaning I should not focus to understand those 2 right now because there is better things to focus on?

You say " RealStew/Frega"
meaning those two are the same thing?

So if I am just a person trying to make my living and have no business online or offline, what should I focus on to do within frega ?

1 month 3 days ago #22303 by lena liljedahl
thank you very much Gill :) I think you meant to write fregaglobal in the emailadress but it says fregagloabl so maybe edit it incase someone else click it just like i did :D the server does not exist
thanks/lena
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gill Cameron

Time to create page: 1.914 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

December 2018
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22