× General discussion

Substantial Increase in transactions being processed

3 weeks 2 days ago #22575 by Paddy Delaney
We will continue to add more Subscribers to InvestPlus and once we add AutoManage we will automatically process Token purchases with 30 day money from Opened but not activated Accounts...with all money auto converted to £ first before transferring to the derived brokerage account...lots of transactions and splits
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Angela, Deb Deb, Robert, Dennis, Ozzieglyn

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 weeks 3 days ago #22571 by Dennis

Paddy Delaney wrote: We are bringing on board an increasing number of InvestPlus Merchants with good trading numbers and we will see an increasing number of transactions taking place ...all adding to the Fly Wheel

I believe we are all seeing an increased number of transactions. Thank you for the dream, and a big thank you to those who are making it possible. This means everyone who is part of the Frega collective.

3 weeks 5 days ago #22548 by Paddy Delaney
Not only can the Frega model financially emancipate everyone we solve tax collection challenge and broaden the tax base ....and have a model that provides a global Universal Income Payment to everyone
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela, Kiwianne, John H, abundantplanet, Dennis

3 weeks 5 days ago #22546 by WarwoodEsq
I would like to see Frega do a deal with Governments whereby Frega will deduct a tax amount from each members' transaction and at the end of each month forward the deducted amount to the Government.
In return, Frega makes a substantial monthly charge to each country's Government which can then be distributed back to Frega members.
Win win I think and that will do away with all the red tape and the need for "tax returns". Simple.
The following user(s) said Thank You: John H, abundantplanet

4 weeks 1 day ago #22394 by Paddy Delaney
When built and released you will have it!

4 weeks 1 day ago #22391 by Martin Hill

Paddy Delaney wrote: We are building the System for Frega Consultancy opportunities

I know you are paddy, when will we see a working product to start using and get the benefits, as it costs money to travel around in cars when promoting to businesses ?

4 weeks 1 day ago #22390 by mike
Wayne, Yes to the comment about wives !!!!! Just about drives me mad at times Ha Ha

1 month 3 hours ago #22385 by Paddy Delaney
Hi Steve (Weller) can you give the update report on Yoti please

1 month 3 hours ago #22384 by Paddy Delaney
We are building the System for Frega Consultancy opportunities

1 month 11 hours ago #22380 by Joseph India
Is YOTI ready for KYC on our side?

1 month 11 hours ago #22379 by Martin Hill

Paddy Delaney wrote: Good one Wayne

We are going to see a marked increase accross the board d in distributed receipts every few days with an increasing number of subscribers to InvestPlus

What we will see is not only and increase in the number of transactions but more excitedly the amounts are going to be larger each time.

The KPI screen will also tell the story and be a very important tool that we can all use to show prospective VC Merchants for InvestPlus the dynamics of the Frega model and why they should tap into the ecosystem to expand their business

When will we see the consultant application? So people can earn money to promote investplus?

1 month 11 hours ago #22378 by wayne kemp
Paddy how is YOTI going and KYC

1 month 11 hours ago #22377 by Paddy Delaney
Good one Wayne

We are going to see a marked increase accross the board d in distributed receipts every few days with an increasing number of subscribers to InvestPlus

What we will see is not only and increase in the number of transactions but more excitedly the amounts are going to be larger each time.

The KPI screen will also tell the story and be a very important tool that we can all use to show prospective VC Merchants for InvestPlus the dynamics of the Frega model and why they should tap into the ecosystem to expand their business
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Kiwianne, Prosperitywithpurpose, John H, Dennis

1 month 12 hours ago #22375 by wayne kemp

mike wrote: Yes Paddy , am seeing some big percentage increases in earnings coming through on Frega Statements . Hope this is a trend that will continue. Good work !!

me to mike ,and i know you have been waiting longer than me ,so im so happy for you . its an old cliche ,but good things come to those who wait .my only problem is why cant wives beleive in that cliche ,lol ha ha .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kevinrealstewbiz, John H

1 month 14 hours ago #22373 by Martin Hill

mike wrote: Yes Paddy , am seeing some big percentage increases in earnings coming through on Frega Statements . Hope this is a trend that will continue. Good work !!

I think so Mike,as my frega statement earnings is on a upwards growth trend.

1 month 15 hours ago #22372 by mike
Yes Paddy , am seeing some big percentage increases in earnings coming through on Frega Statements . Hope this is a trend that will continue. Good work !!

1 month 1 day ago #22341 by Paddy Delaney
Able to make decisions from an informed position empowers everyone
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela, Kiwianne, John H, Dennis

1 month 1 day ago #22340 by Dennis

Paddy Delaney wrote: Hi Angela

Good post and yes you are going to seed substantial increases...

We will code a tool where you can do a search look up of Total earnings from different sources for any from and too date and ability to plot this on a graph so that you can see a trend and then extrapolate for a period ahead etc

I was just thinking, this is going to be a tax mans headache. Thank you for doing something to simply the tax collectors lives, as well as for those who do their own taxes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela, Kiwianne, John H

1 month 1 day ago #22339 by Paddy Delaney
Hi Angela

Good post and yes you are going to seed substantial increases...

We will code a tool where you can do a search look up of Total earnings from different sources for any from and too date anmd ability to plot this on a graph so that you can see a trend and then extrapolate for a period ahead etc
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Angela, Kiwianne, Robert, John H, abundantplanet, Dennis

1 month 1 day ago - 1 month 1 day ago #22338 by Angela
I am getting increasing amounts of money through The Plan and without making swaps to any of the 20 businesses I notice they are increasing in value to me. It's going to be very interesting as we attract more and more businesses to the Plan and watch which ones are growing fastest.

It's been interesting checking the transactions each day and seeing where the money is coming from into my account. A sudden jump in my Frega account sends me to the transaction page and I can see why the jump appeared and where it came from. I notice the commissions from the sales of the crypto and CER accounts are more frequent and as we get more people trading them it doesn't take much imagination to see what is going to happen when we get huge influxes of members joining us.

The syndicates are paying dividends daily and the more we invest in them the more we get, plus the bonus of more Frega Cytpto on the Golden Ticket Token and the Verticals get their share too. it's a never ending cycle of money once we have some investments made and even those who don't invest will get something. Right now I am ploughing back into the co partners investments and I notice a faster increase in my frega account each day. People will be asking their mentors how to get their Frega account increased and once they know, they tell each other and you don't need to be a rocket scientist to see where it's heading.

One suggestion I would like to make, and I do realise the developers are busy, so this could be something to add to a growing list of to do's . I would like to see at the end of the month a final balance for the month, which is printable, so that we can file and make it easier for us to work out approximately what to set aside at a future date , our Tax, and make it easier for our accountants. We need to know what is taxable and what isn't . LOL not much these days an the crypto will give them a real headache. LOL
Onwards an Upwards, and ROLL ON THE HUB .....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiwianne, John H, Caroline, abundantplanet, Ozzieglyn

Time to create page: 1.422 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

December 2018
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31